Coles Baby Wipes

Coles Baby Wipes

Angie.D

Angie.DSydney

Disappointing.

I find the wipes extremely dry and hard to use. There is no wetness to clean the skin properly nor to wipe hands and face etc. Since they changed from Comfy Bots, the standard has really dropped. I probably wont be buying these anymore and going with a different product.

Cancan

CancanSydney, NSW

Omg..might aswell use tissues

It's a shame but I found them really dry & I really had to drag them over the ahhhh 'stuff' to get the 'stuff' off the babies butt. My husband used them as tissues. I don't know what's wrong with them but they just don't wipe stuff off as well as home brand woolies wipes or Huggies. They're dry or something. No good. Go woolies wipes $2

stuzjules

stuzjules

Bad

We origianlly started to use Huggies and then tried the Coles ones based on a recommendation from a friend, we have since gone back to Huggies. I feel you get what you pay for and Huggies are the slightly better product and a slightly higher price.
Good cheap product that you can buy in bulk to help keep the costs down. I have only tried the senstive skin ones and they are pleasant smelling. Quite a moist and thick wipe but not as thick as the huggies.
My son developed a bit of a redness once we started using these wipes, not sure if it was a coincidence or a reaction from the wipes, but we have stopped using them.

Baby Wipes

Find out how Coles Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

shellfreak

shellfreak

Bad

These are a relatively cheap baby wipe to use and you can buy them in bulk packs of about three, making them more affordable. My only gripe with these baby wipes is that they can have a strong smell about them and that can be a bit off putting as I much prefer to use wipes with no scent as it is less chemicals going on delicate skin. These are good to use for general wiping, but they are not my favourite baby wipe to use.
Do the job well enough, nice and moist.
I do not like the smell of these wipes. No other cons.