Coles Baby Wipes

Coles Baby Wipes

Coops

CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap but ok

Good price and does the job ok. Seems like I need to use more wipes than other brands though, so I wonder if it actually saves me money or not.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

flame.gisa

flame.gisaWA, 6030

Not my favourite, but they do the job

frugalmumma

frugalmumma

OK

I'm not so sure they are great for sensitive skin. They are ok. I find them great value. With two in nappies this is important. We also use them as family wipes. They don't have a baby smell to them so the 10 and 14 year olds we also have don't mind wiping footy mud, sticky food fingers etc with them.
inexpensive, thick, strong and available in bulk (Cheaper still.)
Our Son has sensitive skin and we are find these wipes not as good as the sensitive as they claim, our Daughter is also developing some redness at times.
Not very enviromentally friendly.

Baby Wipes

Find out how Coles Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

tgreen

tgreen

OK

Mum bought these as I ran out of my other more expensive wipes and they were good. Did the job fine but may need more as they were dry to use. No reaction from bubs.
Good Price
Cannot get a bigger pack

gizette

gizetteSydney

OK

great product would be happy to use all the time, great price as well. they don't stick to each other when getting them out of the containter like some other brands do which is great when needing to get them out in a hurry. i do recomend these to my friends who sometimes use more expensive brands.
great containter / packaking cheaper without the ugly black and white coulors. easy to use, no problems with sensitive skin. price is good which is a huge consideration to me.
they are a little dry. may need to use a few more when there is a big mess to clean up.

Jaejae

JaejaePerth, WA

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

OK

This product can still be improved. With more moist on the wipes this product will be perfect and will surely be patronized by most mothers other than the expensive brands in the market. I love 'You'll love Coles' products because it understands the needs and likes of parents when it comes to the economic aspect of the products.
A lot cheaper than other brands. It is alcohol and fragrance free, hypoallergenic which I think makes it perfect for baby's sensitive skin.
It is not very moist which makes it difficult to clean the baby because it is dry.