Coles Baby Wipes

Coles Baby Wipes

jchilcott

jchilcott

Good

I really like these wipes and most often they are the a very competitive price.
I usually just cut the pack open and fill up my huggies wipe dispenser for easy use.
You should bey the multi pack to get good value
a good smelling wipe that does a good job for a good price.
They are much thicker than some of the other cheap wipes.
at times if the 'better' brands are on special they are cheaper than the

heytherek

heytherek

Good

These wipes are an affordable option and can be bought in packs of three which is cheaper. For a homebrand alternative they are worth the money but my only complaint is that they are certainly not as moist as other wipes sold at cheaper prices.
These are not too badly priced and come in attractive packaging. They are good for bubs with more sensitive skin and do the job adequately.
I did not find these wipes to be as moist as other baby wipe products that I have used. While they feel OK, the actually wipes do tend to be a bit dry.

emtreez

emtreez

Good

these wipes provide an affordable alternative to other brands on the market. they smell nice and clean well. biggest issue l have had is carrying them in my nappy bag as once you have opened the seal, it doesnt restick well. we use a plastic box to store them at home which fixes this issue at home.
affordable, dont cause rashes, available for sensitive skin
packaging breaks easily, seal on package doesnt restick easily

Baby Wipes

Find out how Coles Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

holdenchick

holdenchickqld, 4211

Good

Overall, these wipes are right up there in my opinion with the big brand named wipes as they are thick enough to clean babies bottoms without causing any rahes or irritations and without a hefty price tag like the big brand names. These wipes are also great for cleaning faces and little hands but do tend to dry out.
I found that these baby wipes were nearly as good as Johnson's wipes except they are nearly 3/4 of the price. Great for cleaning sensitive bottoms and they never caused any rashes or irritations.
I found that these wipes dry out quite quickly.

cathr

cathr

Good

I think this product is value for money. However, having a container that can be refilled is much better for the environment, and therefore I tend to go for wipes that have this option.
The price is very reasonable compared to some other brands. Easily wipes up mess, despite being a cheaper brand. The wipes solution has never irritated my babys skin.
The wipes are quite thin and feel a bit cheap and nasty. The packet that it comes in is a little annoying, especially the lid. Wipes can easily dry out. Also, wipes seem a little smaller than other brands.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

You can't beat the price on these wipes and shouldn't be fooled by the generic brand. They're a decent alternative to the more expensive brands and my baby didn't seem bothered by the change when they were all that was in stock one week at the supermarket! Make sure to seal the packet well, as they do dry out easily!
Don't irritate the skin, a decent price as they're the generic coles brand, easy to locate and always in stock, packaging is good.
My one complaint is that these have a tendancy to dry out, and are a little thick for my liking.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

I have tried nearly every wipe there is and put these in the middle class. They are great value for money but the dryness of the wipe means you end up using more. You can buy the refillable tub, but I have found they fit well in the huggies tubs as well.
Cheaper than other brands, not as abrasive.
A little too dry. Ended up having to use multiple wipes to clean up the mess.

groovy1

groovy1AU

Good

Theae are a compact size, grat for your nappy bag. The plastil re-sealable top means your wipes won't dry out while in your nappy bag. With my first born, I would only use huggies, as they are the thickest, but with my twins, I actually prefer the thinner ones. They are cheaper and clean just as well. You can spend a lot of money on wipes, and thick ones are no better. They are not used to absorb mess, as they are wet, they are used to wipe away, so it makes sense that thick and expensive is not the best
Compact pack with a great plastic seal top