Coles Complete Balance

Coles Complete Balance

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

Bad

The most important element when taking into account which brands to feed your pet is nutritional content. While 'Coles Complete Balance' is priced extremely attractively and can be bought in mass quantities, meaning only one pet food shop per week or per fortnight, it sadly falls far short of the mark in the nutritional stakes. I was appalled, upon dropping a biscuit in the sink to return and find it had disintegrated completely with the appearance of (I cannot say for certain that it was, of course!) cardboard within it. Not good. Dog loved it, but then he loves eating cockraches too.
Cheap. Can be bought in bulk.
Poor nutritional value.

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Bad

My dog enjoys this food. It is well priced and always in stock at my local supermarket. However I was suprised with the adult range, in that the actual size of the biscuts is quite small. I have a cattle dog, so I prefer biscuts that are larger in size as it is better for their teeth. Given that the packaging says the food is for adult dogs, I did expect larger biscuts like many other brands.
Well priced and my dog seems to enjoy eating it.
There are not many flavour available, so it means I have to keep switching brands to give my dog something different.

Other Dog Foods