Coles Complete Balance

Coles Complete Balance

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

Bad

The most important element when taking into account which brands to feed your pet is nutritional content. While 'Coles Complete Balance' is priced extremely attractively and can be bought in mass quantities, meaning only one pet food shop per week or per fortnight, it sadly falls far short of the mark in the nutritional stakes. I was appalled, upon dropping a biscuit in the sink to return and find it had disintegrated completely with the appearance of (I cannot say for certain that it was, of course!) cardboard within it. Not good. Dog loved it, but then he loves eating cockraches too.
Cheap. Can be bought in bulk.
Poor nutritional value.

premier
premier

Probably our best buy when it comes to dog food - he likes it, it is easy for him to handle, and becuase it is a dry food - it ig good to travel with. He prefers it to some more expensive foods.
The price. The 'smart buy' brands are cheaper still, but this one is a complete dog food, and it usually cheaper than the name brands. The small pieces are great for our dog - as he is missing a few teeth, but still needs something with a bit of crunch
Not much at all really - the dog likes it - no reason to complain about this food

Other Dog Foods

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

Bad

My dog enjoys this food. It is well priced and always in stock at my local supermarket. However I was suprised with the adult range, in that the actual size of the biscuts is quite small. I have a cattle dog, so I prefer biscuts that are larger in size as it is better for their teeth. Given that the packaging says the food is for adult dogs, I did expect larger biscuts like many other brands.
Well priced and my dog seems to enjoy eating it.
There are not many flavour available, so it means I have to keep switching brands to give my dog something different.

cbates1969
cbates1969North-West & West coast, TAS

Good

Our dogs tend to be fussy at times and when we get this we have to mix it through their wet food to 'disguise' it.
Is cheap without being nasty. Ingredients are listed as you would expect from the front...BEEF and RICE
Not quite as palatable as Purina, but is much cheaper

Dog Foods