Coles Complete Balance

Coles Complete Balance

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

Jeanne Wood
Jeanne Wood

Suprise Find

I have always bought Coles dog food in the 8kg bag to feed 2 dogs. This week found little white catapillars crawling up the walls inside our house, couldn't work out where they were coming from but looked into the bag of dog food and it was full of small moths!!
Cheap, dogs like it.
Moth, hopefully a one off.

premier
premier

Probably our best buy when it comes to dog food - he likes it, it is easy for him to handle, and becuase it is a dry food - it ig good to travel with. He prefers it to some more expensive foods.
The price. The 'smart buy' brands are cheaper still, but this one is a complete dog food, and it usually cheaper than the name brands. The small pieces are great for our dog - as he is missing a few teeth, but still needs something with a bit of crunch
Not much at all really - the dog likes it - no reason to complain about this food

Other Dog Foods

Mythic
Mythic

OK

To me, all dog foods look the same as long as my two dogs will consume them. The coles brand of dried dog food are no exception, and although they're cheaper than other brands, I don't really see much of a difference in texture and my dogs gobble them up just as fast. They come in a couple of different flavours too, so it's nice to give your pets some variation. I find if you mix it a bit with water it works best, removes any dry quality about the little bits.
Cheap price, readilly avalible, dogs seemed to like it
Nothing, to be honest.

tanyajane
tanyajane

OK

I use this prodcut to add to my dogs diet. I find the pieces are reasonably sized but are probably more sutied to smaller dogs. It helped to remove the plaque from my dogs teeth. I add this prodcut to fresh meat, vegetables, rice and pasta. I use this to add bulk to the meal. it also softens well with hot water if required.
Excellent value for money, good sizes available especially for a large dog who uses a lot of food. Hard wearing packaging does not rip and tear.
Poor nutritional value, I would never use this as the sole form of food.

cate marshall
cate marshall

I used to give my two dogs this product a couple of times a week. The last two rolls given to my dogs caused extremely diarrhoea and vomiting which resulted in two emergency calls to the vet. Vet advice is never give this product to your pets!

Dog Foods

Find out how Coles Complete Balance compares to other Dog Foods

Martie
MartieQLD, 4510

OK

My dog did not like it at all.To finish the bag we had to mix it with other foods such as a little beef mince. My dog refuses to eat it and there is nothing we can do about it. Admittedly, she is a fussy eater but some cheap ones are OK.
Inexpensive, complete nutrition
my dog did not like it

cbates1969
cbates1969North-West & West coast, TAS

Good

Our dogs tend to be fussy at times and when we get this we have to mix it through their wet food to 'disguise' it.
Is cheap without being nasty. Ingredients are listed as you would expect from the front...BEEF and RICE
Not quite as palatable as Purina, but is much cheaper