Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Coops

CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

CUB are terrible, bring back comfy bots!

Coles nappies used to be good when they were “comfy bots” but now they’re “CUB” they’re terrible! They leak and at the same time manage to stick to babies skin. My son would squirm so much when these nappies were even the slightest bit wet. I changed brands and he seems comfier for longer. I really wish they would go back to how they were manufacturing nappies when they were comfy bots.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles.

Alysha QW

Alysha QWPerth, WA

Cheap and nasty

They don’t absorb a lot, she was peeing right though them onto me. They were sagging after one wee, wasn’t impressed! She had terrible nappy rash for weeks after. Worse nappies I’ve ever tried.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles.

Gem

GemAU

Hands deep in poo

My 2 stars are purely based on affordability apart from that CUB nappies are terrible and thin almost comparable to wrapping butchers paper around a toddlers bum. The amount of leaks is unreal...almost daily I am washing blankets due to poop explosions since CUB nappies can't hold more than a teaspoon of anything. I do not reccomend CUB nappies for anyone unless they are used as "tie you over nappies" only good thing about these nappies are the price. Not happy.

Nat

NatColebrook

No need to change

Always have used coles brand comfy bots but since changing to CUB they now feel very cheap and do not absorb much very also after 2 hours being on our newborn they split and was clumpy in the nappy witch happened several times. Their was no need to change good nappies to crap.

Terrible doesnt even describe them

Coles brand nappies cheap and nasty. Gave my daughter chemical rash, aswell as they dont hold. anything at all-No absorbancy. Not only are they cheap they feel cheap and barely meet the size labelled on the packaging. Never again will I buy these!! For a mum on a budget nappies are one thing that nees to be ticking boxes. Absorbancy, cost effective, but more so hyper-allergenic for them sensitive baby bottoms.

Mel

MelIpswich

I love the nappy, good value for money its worth more than what it cost,
and gentle on baby skin no nappy rash, i love new prints its look like an expensive nappy, and its australian made good quality and its ultra dry and breathable, my fave nappy so far

Don’t use CUB nappies!

We have always used Coles previous brand ‘Comfy Bots’ for our oldest daughter and they did the job perfectly. Upon bringing our newborn daughter home, we were disappointed to learn that Coles had replaced Comfy Bots with CUB nappies. We thought we would give them a go. Big mistake! Our newborn was screaming in pain every nappy change as the nappies stuck to her bottom. Her bottom was also red raw despite applying cream at every change. We switched to the ‘Little Ones’ brand at Woolworths and have not had a problem.

Coles you have lost our business!! Please bring back comfy bots.

RPE

RPEWauchope

New Coles nappies stained my childs skin!

I have used coles nappies for over a year as daytime nappies and loved them. Recently coles changed their nappies, including the new yellowish print. The dye in these nappies stained my childs skin! Only after 2-3 hours my childs entire hip area and buttock was stained the same yellowish colour. It has been a few weeks since and the stain is nearly finally gone... Unimpressed!!! I have switched to huggies Ultimates!

I'd use over Huggies anyday!!

My son (now 2.5yrs) has been in Coles Comfy Bots nappies since he was 6mths old. I first tried Huggies. Hopeless..leaked all the time, fit was never right. You're paying for the brand, nothing else. Then tired ThankYou. Good, but too expensive and not enough in the box for the $.
Then comfy bots. Wow! Awesome nappies. No rashes, no leaks, great value for $. I found the trick was to get the right size. If you don't get the right size they will leak. Once my son hit 2 and a bit i had to put him in BabyLove nappy pants at night due to better absorbancy but no biggie.

Nat

NatBunbury

Leaking

Worst nappies in world history! Every morning since i bought this pack i have had to strip the bed soaked through absolutely everything! Plus the amount of times he has woken though the night to be changed. Back to huggies in the morning. Would not recommend these nappies. Such a shame coles as they were a perfect price.

SLC2283

SLC2283Hunter Region, NSW

The best AND cheapest option

We tried premium nappies thinking they would be better at containing poonamis and mega wees. They weren't. We gave the Coles brand a go on the basis that we should at least try them out given they're the lowest cost option. Amazingly (and much to the relief of the house beancounter), the Coles nappies are actually the best we've tried. The fact they're the most affordable means we don't really use other options. Sometimes we buy the Aldi product, which we've found to be just as good (when we shop there).

Taylah C

Taylah CAdelaide

Best nappies

Amazing nappies! I was a true Huggies supporter but thought I'd give these a shot for the price it was worth a go. I'm glad I didn't cause we haven't used anything since. Greatest nappies we've used. They hold so much liquid and contain everything. For $11 a bag you cannot go wrong! Quality is great!

Ycnia

YcniaADELAIDE

New nappies exactly the same as Aldi nappies

I have tried a few cheap brands and discovered that Aldi Mamia & Coles Comfy are the same. Everything down to the code on one of the side straps. Its just the picture design that changes. The quality for my son have worked with not many leakages however still use Huggies for night only but great during the day.

Eli

EliSydney

Terrible

These nappies were wonderful quality and sizing but the new one are terrible. No elastic at the back of the new nap. That stretchy part was one of the perfect element to avoid leaking and now it’s gone which is so disappointing. No I switch back to Woolworths brand. Will not buy anymore.

New and Improved Version suck!!

Your nappies used to be the best but I am going to have to look elsewhere now since your 'new and improved' version are so thin. We never used to have leaks and this week I have had 5 - we cant even make it through the night anymore without everything getting soaked. Very dissapointed

Sarahg

SarahgSydney

New and improved more like cheap and nasty!

So disappointed Coles, have been using your nappies for the last 2yrs and used to love them, however since this "new and improved" nappies came out I hate them!!! So much thinner then before. No stretchy part at the back anymore either. Feel like I go through so many more nappies now as they just aren't doing the job!! Bring back the old better style nappies please. Will have to look at other brands now!

Skye

Skye

Terrible

The new nappies have no stretchy part along the back, are much thinner and I'm noticing I am going to through a third more nappies than usual through the week because the new nappies just don't hold much in them at all. The sizes have also changed. Very cheap!i will not buy anymore

Imrana sharif

Imrana sharifPerth, WA

perfect for my kids

i tried because of their big size (kids are high build like hubby)... very good quality and no rash at all plus huge savings... baby love more frequently leaks....coles nappy hardly leaks so I prefer now..I would recommend if someone want to save money ................they are not good in quality like huggies but better in size then buggies and baby love I recon

Kristin

KristinMelbourne

Very poor ...

Our daughter wore the newborn Coles nappies for one day, and broke out in a shocking nappy rash - she'd never had one before then. Also, the nappies did not hold one of her three poos in, and were sopping after a wee. We normally buy Huggies, and we've also brought Mamia. Both are infinitely better.

emilyjones

emilyjonesAU

Little explorer coles nappies

I tried these because I was very low on cash last week, and they make my 7 month old baby smell awful, it actually smells like he has done number 2 when it's just a wee. And they aren't too great for holding a number 2 without leaking. I won't be buying them again. I will stick to Huggies and babylove. The un scented little explorer wipes are good though, similar to the Johnson and Johnson unscented which i usually buy.