Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies (page 2 of 7)

• Comfort

Jen

Jen

Why did you change the nappies!!!

I tried so many different nappies for my baby boy, he’s a bit bigger for his age (6months) and cub were the best, I loved how they fit him and how they absorbed. The price was perfect
But you change the nappy and now they don’t fit him, tabs don’t stick... why would you change something that was so well received before!
I’ll be looking for a new brand that suits my boy better.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

New design and material are terrible

Used to be so durable, now feel horrible, are less absorbent, don't fit like the original design did, and look old and saggy after a tiny wee. Tabs don't stick, sides don't stretch, nappy is thin and cheap and less nappies per pack! My son could last all night in an original, now wakes up with wet clothes. Doesn't absorb newborn poos either. Bad business decision. I will be changing brands.

Purchased in February 2020.

DHarel

DHarelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New design is horrible!!

Two of my three children have worn nothing but the Coles CUB nappies. This new design is the worst! After multiple nights of leak throughs and rashes, my two year old will NEVER be put in those again. Awful substitute for what was a brilliant product.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely awful - you’ve lost a loyal customer

I’ve been buying CUB brand nappies religiously since May 2017. First for my daughter, now for my son. The new design is absolutely awful - my son leaks through most nights and has horrible nappy rash. This never used to happen with the old design. I’m changing brands. Bad move Coles.

Purchased in March 2020 for $10.00.

Angrymum

AngrymumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars

Have used these nappies with my daughter who is almost 6, and recently they changed and are absolutely shocking. Feel like cardboard, my baby who is 16 months leaks through the night, every night now. Do not buy these. Bring back the old ones.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $15.00.

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

They smell like chemicals

I used to love these. They have recently moved manufacturing these in Australia to China, and they stink like chemicals. I bought an australian made pack about 2 months ago, but the recent purchase is Chinese made. I hate to think what products are being put on my child's skin.

Purchased in March 2020 for $10.00.

New ones are awful!!

These used to fit my little one perfectly--had no issues at all! Now I can't find one positive thing to say about the new design. Why change up a good thing? Should have stuck with making them in Australia.

Sak

SakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cub diapers used to be great until it changed from March 2020

The cub diapers previously was so good but now when they have changed it, it’s terrible! Leaks if you don’t change it after one wee. Highly disappointed
P.s- get back the old one’s.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cost effective day time option

For my first child I always bought the leading brand of nappies. With my second child from about 6 months I looked to other brands to try and save some money. I have found the Coles brand to be a suitable day time nappy option. I have kept to another brand for over night as I did find the Coles nappies would leak through for my son. The positives are that they don't smell, they don't irritate my sons skin, I've never had a day time leak, and the price is right!

Find out how Coles Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Used to be great now terrible

Used to love these nappies but since they have changed them they are terrible. I bought the 10-15kg pack and the tabs barely fit around my baby. He is only 11kg. They are so tight they leave indentations. They leak and the tabs don’t stick properly.
I am switching brands.

Angry dad

Angry dadPerth, WA

Why did you change the style?

3 out of the last 5 nights my boy has completely soaked through.... they’re now terrible, I’ve had to completely change the bed and him, as he’s woken up freezing

Blondie

BlondieNorthern Region, NSW

Cub baby nappies

These are the best nappies I have ever used. Thank you for this great product....
I have used the nappies from newborn and up each age...
I have an eight month old and a 21/2 year old.
They are great for the 2 1/2 year old who isn’t toilet trained due to disabilities......I use the nappy pants and they are perfect for her.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

Rebecca Price

Rebecca PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why have these changed????

I have always bought Cub nappies for my daughter (love that they are so white under her clothes) and our recent purchase has disappointed me as they are completely different. The tabs are so short they hardly hold, they definitely do not hold as much wee as they used to and less in a bag now for the same price. My husband and I did groceries on the same day yesterday and are now stuck with 3 bags of them. Gutted that these have changed. Won't be buying them again unless they go back to their original design.

Irshad khan

Irshad khanSydney, NSW

Waste of time.

Nappy has been changed.Package gone smaller for same price.Leaks almost every night while on the baby.Any testing was done or just rolled of the production.Shame.Not good at all .All that extra washing.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles willowdale for $10.00.

Shanaye

ShanayeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

They have changed, and not for the better.

So I have been getting size 4 cub nappies for my 2 year old daughter for 6-7 months now. Which I absolutely loved them, as they were cheap and I had no issues, no leaks, no reactions, no nothing. But now just recently over the last 2 days we brought another packet, and they are terrible! The strap bits are way to short, they hardly do up and they look smaller. Why did you change them? There horrible! Can you please go back to the way they were.... other wise I'll won't be able to buy them for my daughter as they are now nasty, which will resort me going back to Huggies......

Zoe S.

Zoe S.Sydney, NSW

So disappointed

My boy recently changed into size 2 in nappies. I really liked them a lot. They were just like the size 1 but bigger. My hubby bought 2 more packets the other day and when i took them out I was very surprised. They are completly different. Flimsy, short & thin tabs, weird fit. So disappointed. Just everything is wrong. And they also leak which the old version didnt. Please change back now!! I will buy a different brand next time!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Must change every single wee now as they overflow. The nappy leaves a gooey layer over my girls bits after a wee.

Nappies have recently changed & are terrible. They leak even after one light wee. They leave a gel residue over babies bottom area. The tabs don’t reach how they used to.

Soumya

SoumyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful!! Waste of money and downright disappointing quality!!!

Have been using Coles nappies since more than 2 years. Found them way more superior than Woolies or aldi brand nappies. But purchased 2 packs recently and the quality is absolutely pathetic. It's way way too thin and the tabs at the waist don't even come around . The sticking power is awful, and doesn't last even a single wee! Coles, you've disappointed on far too many occasions recently, but this is the last straw. Not a fan, will move to aldi. Bring back the earlier cub nappies.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

CrvLod

CrvLodsydney

Great nappies

I’ve been using these nappies on and off since my daughter was about 6 months old. I find they tailor to her body better than any other nappy I’ve trialled. Never experienced leakage. My daughter is now only using nappies for nights and goes searching for these ones over whatever else I have in supply.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

May as well use toilet paper

No absorbency, I can't even count how many times wees and poos came out of the sides. No stretch to the waist. Do not waste the money, buy Baby love

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $10.00.