Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies

• Comfort
Jen

Jen

Why did you change the nappies!!!

I tried so many different nappies for my baby boy, he’s a bit bigger for his age (6months) and cub were the best, I loved how they fit him and how they absorbed. The price was perfect
But you change the nappy and now they don’t fit him, tabs don’t stick... why would you change something that was so well received before!
I’ll be looking for a new brand that suits my boy better.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

They smell like chemicals

I used to love these. They have recently moved manufacturing these in Australia to China, and they stink like chemicals. I bought an australian made pack about 2 months ago, but the recent purchase is Chinese made. I hate to think what products are being put on my child's skin.

Purchased in March 2020 for $10.00.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I’d only buy them if I was on a very tight budget

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Coles Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Jodie

JodieHunter Region, NSW

CUB Nappy quality

We often use the CUB range, but have experienced quite a few nappies in our most recent pack that have been faulty where the sticky tabs pull off. There have been four so far and I am about half way through the packet.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $11.00.

Gem

GemAU

Hands deep in poo

My 2 stars are purely based on affordability apart from that CUB nappies are terrible and thin almost comparable to wrapping butchers paper around a toddlers bum. The amount of leaks is unreal...almost daily I am washing blankets due to poop explosions since CUB nappies can't hold more than a teaspoon of anything. I do not reccomend CUB nappies for anyone unless they are used as "tie you over nappies" only good thing about these nappies are the price. Not happy.

Nat

NatColebrook

No need to change

Always have used coles brand comfy bots but since changing to CUB they now feel very cheap and do not absorb much very also after 2 hours being on our newborn they split and was clumpy in the nappy witch happened several times. Their was no need to change good nappies to crap.

emilyjones

emilyjonesAU

Little explorer coles nappies

I tried these because I was very low on cash last week, and they make my 7 month old baby smell awful, it actually smells like he has done number 2 when it's just a wee. And they aren't too great for holding a number 2 without leaking. I won't be buying them again. I will stick to Huggies and babylove. The un scented little explorer wipes are good though, similar to the Johnson and Johnson unscented which i usually buy.

NatDe

NatDe

Bad

My husband wanted to try different cheap nappies so we gave these a go. We did not like them as much as the other generic brand nappies. I would not recommend them or buy them again.
Cheap
Not as absorbent or well fitted. Tabs did not stick as well, particularly once they had already been opened and re-stuck.

khobbis

khobbis

Bad

I wouldn't purchase this product again. Although they were cheaper than other brands, it wasn't worth the extra use and worry that they would leak. For the same money, the Woolworths brand nappies are much better.
Price - slightly cheaper than other brands.
We had many instances where the nappy leaked.

Disposable Nappies