Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies

Emz

EmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good quality

I dont like the new nappy it looks very cheap than comfy bots, no stretch at the back waist area and looks vert plain, please bring back comfy bots we love comfy bots

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Ycnia

YcniaADELAIDE

New nappies exactly the same as Aldi nappies

I have tried a few cheap brands and discovered that Aldi Mamia & Coles Comfy are the same. Everything down to the code on one of the side straps. Its just the picture design that changes. The quality for my son have worked with not many leakages however still use Huggies for night only but great during the day.

Nick

NickPerth

Cost effective replacement for a previous brand

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Coles Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

sixfeetunder

sixfeetunder

Just ok

I recently tried coles Comfy Bot nappies for the first time as they were exactly the same price as the Aldi Mamia nappies we usually buy. I was not overly impressed with them unfortunately. There was a lot of excess material under the tabs which would either stick out of the top of the nappy or over the leg looking messing. Also soon as the nappy was wet it would look grubby on the outside and would start to pill when my son was crawling around with just his nappy on. They didn't leak for us, which was good, and had a cute design.
Did not leak, cute design, elastic along the back to keep nappy close to the skin
A lot of excess material around the tabs, looked gruby when well, doesn't hold up well on an active baby

huntermason
huntermason

My son seems to get a reaction around the nappy area every time I use them. I would swap brands and then he is fine!

tigerlily

tigerlily

OK

These are fine to use in between as daytime nappies, I use them after I bathe them in the evening because they get changed again before bed, so they only wear them for an hour or two. These aren't soft like the premium brands, but they're not too bad especially for a cheapie generic brand. They do leak a bit if the nappy gets too full or too wet.
Cheap so don't have to wait for specials, but even cheaper on special!
Thinner than Huggies, Gel granules tend so stick to baby's bottom when nappy get very wet.

jjobling

jjobling

OK

You get what you pay for -- this is an inexpensive nappy suitable for use during the day, but would not use overnight.
Nice, inexpensive nappy for everyday use.
Agree with other that the tabs, fit and absorbancy could be better.

holly3

holly3

OK

I have been using these nappies during the day and think they are great value for money although I have not been brave enough to try them overnight yet. Cute designs and elasticated at back so fit well
Cheap, cute designs
Have not tried them overnight yet, a bit scared to

Mythic

Mythic

OK

Normally coles cheaper brands are really pretty decent, but we found these were a bit thick and not as silky and gentle as some brands. They might be okay if your baby doesn't have senesitive skin.
Tne sticky tabs are really handy and make using them very convienent. They're very absorbant and don't allow for much leakage, the price is incredible and they're constantlly stocked at Coles.
They're a bit thick for my liking, the thickness resulted in a nappy rash for us, so we won't use them again, though this might not have been the nappy, you never know.

krissyj80

krissyj80

OK

These nappies do the job, they are quite inexpensive and quality isn't fantastic, but if you are looking for a cheap daytime nappy then these will do the job just fine. The do hold well overnight, but I wouldn't recommend.
pretty good quality for the price
not overly 'cute' like other brands

Disposable Nappies