Coles Nappies

Coles Nappies

• Comfort
Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cost effective day time option

For my first child I always bought the leading brand of nappies. With my second child from about 6 months I looked to other brands to try and save some money. I have found the Coles brand to be a suitable day time nappy option. I have kept to another brand for over night as I did find the Coles nappies would leak through for my son. The positives are that they don't smell, they don't irritate my sons skin, I've never had a day time leak, and the price is right!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

SLC2283

SLC2283Hunter Region, NSW

The best AND cheapest option

We tried premium nappies thinking they would be better at containing poonamis and mega wees. They weren't. We gave the Coles brand a go on the basis that we should at least try them out given they're the lowest cost option. Amazingly (and much to the relief of the house beancounter), the Coles nappies are actually the best we've tried. The fact they're the most affordable means we don't really use other options. Sometimes we buy the Aldi product, which we've found to be just as good (when we shop there).

iris_mack

iris_mack

Good

I'm not as keen on these disposables as I am other brands. The lower price is a plus, but I much prefer the Woolworths Select nappies.
Well-priced disposables.
Not particularly well-contoured or elasticised, didn't fit as snugly as other brands.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Coles Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

bigfatpig

bigfatpig

Good

I think this nappy is great for value.
My baby could use it all night without any leak. Definitely great for use during the day.
fairly absorbent & great price, especially when they are on sale. Most cheaper brands have horrible designs, but I love how this nappy look. very cute design.
not as soft and absorbent as Huggies

mj657

mj657

Good

my mum was the 1st to buy the coles nappy for my daughter as i had not tryed them before and i hate to try all different nappies and like to stick to the ones i know but not bad i would condider buying them again for my next baby there cheap and when you go shopping and cant be bothered going to the neariest aldi
cheap fairly absorbent better then some other cheap brands
they only sell medium and large at the coles near me !! i found i had to change her more freguently then when she is in aldi branded nappies

shan83

shan83

Good

These work well for us. Sizing can sometimes be a little small, but i find that with alot of nappies. Overall good quality for the price. I usually only buy supermarket nappies now that my daughter is older and find them really good and easy on the pocket.
Cost effective. Good quality for price
Not always available in stock.The product feels a little 'cheap'

beth207c

beth207c

Good

Coles disposables are great if you are looking for a cost effective daytime nappy. They are fine for the shorter times, but tend to be a little less absorbant than the more expensive brands like Huggies and Babylove. Would not recommend for overnight use, but especially good if your baby poos a lot through the day and you need to change often
Good value for money, and relatively absorbant. I have had only one or two occassions where the baby had wet through to their clothes, and only after a fairly long sleep.
These have that "cheap feel" to them. They are scratchy and very square, not fitted to the baby's waist like some of the dearer brands.

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

Good

I purchase the nappies more than any other because I get the most quantity for the price compared to others from other supermarkets. They are durable and absorbant and are made for a good fit. Never had any problems with spills or breakage so I am happy to continue using these nappies while they are so affordable.
Cheapest around. You get a good quantity of nappies for the price which is what I always look for. They do a wonderful job being strong and absorbent
My little ones sometimes find it easy to undo the tags and take them off themselves.

marionandcraig

marionandcraig

Good

Tried these when they we on sale one day as they did not have any snugglers which I usually used for day use and was really suprised. They fit well, are really absorbant and they are great value (especially when they are on sale for the big boxes). I have even used them overnight (and my 7 month old sleeps 8pm-6am) without him leaking through so was really impressed. Not sure if I love the design on them but really, as long as they work, who cares.
Great product, great value when on sale, great fit, really absobant, no leakage issues.
Do not have any

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Coles Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Jen_Mumof3

Jen_Mumof3

Good

I found these nappies to be really good, we only had 1 or 2 times where the nappy leaked during the night, I would only use this brand for toddlers and babies from about crawler walker stage though as i found the newborn and smaller ones the gel came out and didnt absorb much at all. Apart from that the price is great for the amount and they are really good nappies.
Price for quantity, absorbed alot.
Dont really have one...

adelaidemumma

adelaidemumma

Good

Great nappy for a supermarket brand! Cheap and great value for money! Will definatly use all the time except at night when baby is a crawler.
These nappies are cheap compared to other brands. They do the same job as expensive nappies. Theyre thin and a great fit, slightly larger fit but I found that to be good.
When baby gets older they dont seem to hold as much over night.