Coles Nappies

• Comfort

Annabel R.

Annabel R.North Queensland, QLD

Would never go back

When I found these nappies everything changed! More absorbent that huggies or babylove. Lasts us longer because there’s more than a packet and half the price! Started using these when bub started in size 2 and he’s now size 6!

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $10.00.

Katherine L.

Katherine L.Perth, WA

Money and quality

It was saved money after we swapped to cub nappy for my lil bub .Not only that , the color change can tell you “ time for change “ we loved it . Thanks cub

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Blondie

BlondieNorthern Region, NSW

Cub baby nappies

These are the best nappies I have ever used. Thank you for this great product....
I have used the nappies from newborn and up each age...
I have an eight month old and a 21/2 year old.
They are great for the 2 1/2 year old who isn’t toilet trained due to disabilities......I use the nappy pants and they are perfect for her.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles.

CrvLod

CrvLodsydney

Great nappies

I’ve been using these nappies on and off since my daughter was about 6 months old. I find they tailor to her body better than any other nappy I’ve trialled. Never experienced leakage. My daughter is now only using nappies for nights and goes searching for these ones over whatever else I have in supply.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Shy

ShyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic!

Love these nappies! They are thin and not bulky so are super comfortable for bub yet they still absorb everything so well! Have never had any issues. I think everything to do with babies (nappies, formula etc) depends on each individual bub not the brands. These were great for us, we prefer Cub to other brands!

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for $10.00.

Jenny

Jenny

Love them! The best brand out there.

For my first 2 babies, I only used Mamia brand from Aldi. But my 3rd baby has more sensitive skin and he had rashes using the cheap Mamia brand. Huggies and Baby Love are too costly. The Woolworths Select brand is half a size too small and stinks when pee accumulates. Thankfully, I discovered Cub. Best brand out there. Plus the Cub baby wipes were also awesome.
Usually, I like Woolworths better, but Coles nappies made me shop at Coles.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

Mel

MelIpswich

I love the nappy, good value for money its worth more than what it cost,
and gentle on baby skin no nappy rash, i love new prints its look like an expensive nappy, and its australian made good quality and its ultra dry and breathable, my fave nappy so far

Chontelll

Chontelll

I'd use over Huggies anyday!!

My son (now 2.5yrs) has been in Coles Comfy Bots nappies since he was 6mths old. I first tried Huggies. Hopeless..leaked all the time, fit was never right. You're paying for the brand, nothing else. Then tired ThankYou. Good, but too expensive and not enough in the box for the $.
Then comfy bots. Wow! Awesome nappies. No rashes, no leaks, great value for $. I found the trick was to get the right size. If you don't get the right size they will leak. Once my son hit 2 and a bit i had to put him in BabyLove nappy pants at night due to better absorbancy but no biggie.

Taylah C

Taylah CAdelaide

Best nappies

Amazing nappies! I was a true Huggies supporter but thought I'd give these a shot for the price it was worth a go. I'm glad I didn't cause we haven't used anything since. Greatest nappies we've used. They hold so much liquid and contain everything. For $11 a bag you cannot go wrong! Quality is great!

Imrana sharif

Imrana sharifPerth, WA

perfect for my kids

i tried because of their big size (kids are high build like hubby)... very good quality and no rash at all plus huge savings... baby love more frequently leaks....coles nappy hardly leaks so I prefer now..I would recommend if someone want to save money ................they are not good in quality like huggies but better in size then buggies and baby love I recon

Comfy Bot Coles Nappies

Fantastic!! I tried many of the others but found this the best and cheapest. They last all night and wake up with dry clothes and sheets. Having 2 in Nappies at once I found this the best option out of all the brands. When cost and quality matter I would recommend these every time.
Inexpensive, reliable
Not a thing

Gregor08

Gregor08Queensland, 4207

Great nappies for a great price!

We have been using these nappies for a while and are completely satisfied. They are a good price, with great absorbency and comfort. They are convenient to buy as you can purchase them from Coles with your normal shopping. They have great designs for kids and are easy to put on.
Good price, reliable and soft

cass29

cass29sydney

coles, comfy bots nappies.

I was using huggies before, and I wont be buying Huggies ever again, coles nappies are half the price and very very good quality even better then huggies, holds so much wetness, there amazing so glad I took a chance on them, wont be buying any other brand ever again, I cant believe these are only $12 for 50.
Thankyou coles so much. deffinity buy.
Price, very excellent quality

ourhouse

ourhouseMelbourne, Victoria

Great cheap option of nappy that have very high apsorbency and seem to fit comfortably around the legs. If you don't want to spend $40 plus dollars a box I would highly recommend them.
Love these nappies, they are inexpensive and I use them for night time use as well and they seem to me to be as good as some of the expensive brands.
Not a thing.

babyblade86

babyblade86

Im not one to buy cheapies as in the past I've had to change bub each time he dirtied his nappy, but with the Coles brand I found them to be of equal quality as Huggies. They were cheaper by $12 (the bulk pack of 90) and also had the same absorbancy even with the boys nappies. No extra nappy changes overnight as well. Overall I am very happy with the Coles brand as these days any savings is a help and they are a good quality nappy.
Great absorbancy (in the boys nappies,) affordable, fitted better than huggies
No cons at all

kaishra

kaishraTownsville, Qld

I love these nappies, I have 3 children in nappies and the majority of the time they are in You'll Love Coles nappies.

For nighttime or daytime use these nappies are fantastic, I have never had a problem with one of them leaking overnight and as an extra bonus they are considerably cheaper than many of the other brands (even after the price rise).

They have resealable grip tabs and there is no stiff plastic in them.
They are cheap
They are absorbent
They don't leak
The price has just gone up
They don't come in a bulk box

melkat79

melkat79

I use this brand a lot, often being the cheapest option.
I also think it is one of the most reliable. The lack of softness is only an issue for newborns. I preferred to use Huggies when my sons were newborns but I did also use Coles and they worked just fine. The various pack sizes is very useful.
A great nappy- fits well, is absorbent, the adhesive tabs work well and it seems comfortable. it is also cheaper than many of the other nappies and comes in various size packs.
It is not as soft as some of the other brands of nappies.

mama6

mama6

I have used this brand for over 14 months now and it is the best value for money and also the fact that I can trust that they will fit snug without leaving marks and never leak...no matter what.Love this product.
I like the price and that they never leak....Great for overnight and those overflow poopy times. The best that I've tried and the only nappy that I buy.
The only thing I dislike about this brand is that some stores only carry some sizes so I cannot travel with the comfort of knowing that I can purchase them anywhere.

Great alternative to Huggies

After trying every brand around, I'm so glad I found these low priced nappy's that I'm happy to let my baby sleep in!
Great absorbency, inexpensive, no leaks
Tabs could be a bit longer

nicellsar

nicellsar

I think these nappies are the best on the market. I've had other brands and they tend to leak at night. With You'll love coles nappies they very rarely leak, my baby is rash free and I love the price.
They keep my baby dry, very rarely leak and very cost effective.
Very rarely they do leak