Coles Paper

Coles Paper

See the Best Pet Litters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

shellfreak

shellfreak

OK

This is a relatively cheap cat litter but it is an unusual texture and takes some getting used to. My cat does not mind it though.
This is a cheaper type of cat litter and you can easily find it at the store. It comes in a good sized bag which means I don't have to keep buying it all the time.
I have found that my cat occasionally does not like this litter as it is very different to normal clay litters that cats tend to like. I have found that odour control is not as good as it could be or as good as other products.

heytherek

heytherek

Bad

I prefer to use the clay litter products in my cat's litter box and I am not sure that this product is worth it for what you pay. The litter is a bit light in weight and I do not think it provides as much odour control as other litter products that you can use. You also end up using a lot more of this than other litters.
Is a different form of litter and while it is cheap, I think you end up using a lot more than with other products.
Expensive for the amount of use you will get from each bag. The litter feels a bit light in weight. Did not provide the best odour control.

Rooni

RooniAU

Bad

This had a weird fluffy kind of texture to it which my cats hated. One of them insisted on using the floor instead of the litter and the other one barely tolerated it.

I found it messy. Because it was light the cats could kick it everywhere so I was forever sweeping it up off the floor.

It didn't smell as another review mentioned, but it didn't absorb at all either. The smell of kitty pee was very strong while I was using this.

It's hard to store too because it's so light. It just seemed to fall out of the bag everywhere.
Relatively cheap.
Made a mess.
Cats didn't like it.
No absorption.

Mythic

Mythic

OK

Large amount in the bag meant storage might be tricky if you don't have a lot of room, didn't absorb the smell or the urine very well.
Really cheap, you can't beat the price, good as you get a large amount of it without spending a lot
Didn't absord the cat urine at all, although it itself didn't have a scent it didn't do much to mask the actual scent, so wasn't very good for use if you didn't change it each time the cat went. Cat didn't seem to like it because of the fluffy texture.

fionainparis

fionainparis

Bad

I tried it because it was a lot cheaper. If I could be bothered and had the cupboard space to store both bags, I would blend it in with Breeders Choice to help make the expensive, quality litter go further/last longer.
Much cheaper than the Breeders Choice recycled paper litter. Pack size was easier to handle due to it being much lighter to lift. Very fluffy - felt like I didn't need to use as much.
Difficult to find - my local Coles supermarket doesn't stock it. Inferior properties to the Breeders Choice paper litter - tracked a lot more and didn't absorb smell the same. My cats didn't like it very much - but then they are creatures of habit.

wensview

wensview

Bad

May be an option if your cat is mainly outdoors and you just want an option. For my two indoor cats I found it not only did not absorb ,odor control very poor .
was cheaper