3Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedyoufoodz.com

Hi There
Love the food but over xmas for 4 weeks as we are away how do i stop my regular order for 4 weeks please?

Larissa
Larissa

Hey just incase they don't reply. I have been using the app to skip delivieres each week, but it only gives you access to the current week and next two in advance. I would contact them via email or facebook messenger to try and talk to them about your personal deliveries. Otherwise, it's possible you'll only be able to skip a few weeks prior to, and have to skip the final weeks whilst your on holidays, using the app.

Fabio
Fabio

If I've frozen my meals how long is required for heating in the microwave

Annie123
Annie123

Normally the meals are heated for 2-2.5 minutes.
I would recommend at least 5-5.5. Can depend on how strong your microwave is

Neil
Neil

Can you add extra healthy vegetables to the dinners

Vicki S.
Vicki S.

Hi
The nutritional information on your website and boxes are different. E.g. the peri peri chicken with spicy Mayo and potatoes are 528kcal on ur site but 495kcal on the box. Which is it?

Maram M.
Maram M.

Hi,
I want to ask, is your food Halal?

Noore L.
Noore L.

Are all of your foods halal?

Krystal K.
Krystal K.

Hey guys , I received the meals and froze them right away. On Friday I took 5 meals out to eat for the 3 days is this ok to eat still??

Dominic B.
Dominic B.

Do I put youfoodz in the fridge or freezer

Sandy B

Why don’t Youfoodz deliver on a Saturday or Sunday anymore ?

Pat
Pat

Why can’t payment be made via PayPal?

Mika
Mika

as far as i know they only take CC. Not that it matters anymore i wont order again with this ridiculous new subscription system of ordering

Vivienne P.

My cheese tortellini with mushroom sauce has swelled (package )it’s due date is 22nd.. is it still safe to eat? (The plastic has not been pierced).

Roblaine
Roblaine

We've had that too. We just made sure it was well heated and we're still alive!

Vivienne P.

Thank you!no one else,not even the company could be bothered to answer…have a lovely night

Sue
Sue

I needed to freeze my YouFoodz. How long do i microwave them from frozen? Thanks!

I do it for 4-5 mins stirring half way

Lilly rose
Lilly rose

Where does salmon come from used in meals

Lindylou

Hi, I tried my very first youfoodz meal tonight. I had slow cooked lamb and loaded mash,with sweet potato…it looked amazing,,,,but,,,,,was SO salty, I couldn’t eat it, hopefully it’s a one off as I have 8 more meals to eat.

Taffy
Taffy

I haven't had this problem. hopefully it is a one off. good luck with remainder of order xx

Lindylou

I had the classic roast chicken tonight,,so much better,only had a third of the salt as the slow cooked
Lamb.

BrittW
BrittW

I found that meal full of fat, love the others

Thomas J.
Thomas J.

Hi Youfoodz. Why do does your food often contain such high levels of sodium and preservatives? Why don’t you highlight on the front of your packaging the amount of sodium?

Christine J.
Christine J.

I just ordered my first 9meals. Do the meals change each week or do I have to place my order each week . Thanks

Sherlock
Sherlock

You place your orders weekly and there is a range to order from. I found the meals good but my delivery experience was really awful. Can’t use them again on that basis

Trudy Anne p.
Trudy Anne p.

Are you going to bring back your pad Thai because my husband and I loved it

Scott C.
Scott C.

I haven't used Youfoodz before and was looking through the reviews and noticed many people claiming the management team is racist. Was there any specific information in the public domain that supports this assertion or is it just opinion based? Just curious as I don't know much about this organisation.

Helen H.
Helen H.

I was going to order today for delivery tomorrow, 6th January but according to the website they won't be delivering until Sunday 9th January 2022. Why is the wait so long?I ordered last Sunday and received on a public holiday Monday so why has it changed?

Jill
Jill

I have no idea Helen but have you contacted them maybe they are finding it hard to get delivery drivers because of Covid

Stephan
Stephan

Which company actually delivers the food

thomas r
thomas r

See if you have a local chapter of Meals on Wheels. It's what I use now they will provide all assistance needed for anyone with disabilities.

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives