3Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedyoufoodz.com
Maria V
Maria V

On a hot day if your Youfoodz is delivered and it’s left out will it be okay . How long is a good sit in the box for you’re not home

thomas r
thomas r

If the ice has completely melted and feels warm then all the perishable foods (anything youfoodz sell besides protein power) needs to be thrown out. They said the box lasts 8 hours at air temperature but doesn't say what the air temperature is. Also stuff like direct sunlight will speed the heating process up.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

I can't access the youfoodz website on my notebook pro using a vpn and not using said vpn. Why?

Youfoodz_ecom
Youfoodz_ecom

Hi Jeffery, can you send more details about your issue to hungry@youfoodz.com?
One of our team will be able to assist further in resolving your issue.

Regards
Youfoodz.

Julie

Are there any meals that have no onions in them please? My daughters can't eat them at all. Thank you!

Adc
Adc

I love your food...but...why is the skin left on the pumpkin? Especially in the risotto! Does not make it nice.

Fiona S.

Agree, wish it was peeled

Nicole
Nicole

Hi guys, I noticed on your packaging for your meals in the ingredients there are preservatives in most of your meals. When looking up on your website I have written your meals have “no added preservatives” . I absolutely love your meals but am concerned about the amount of preservatives in them. How do your preservatives end up in the meals?

Thanks!

Thomas J.

They are also offer super high in sodium

Chris P.

I'm half way through my first order of 14 meals this week and am pleasantly delighted with the quality of the food I've been eating. The taste is really spot on. However upon eating the "Chicken Sweetcorn Noodle Soup" I'm finding it hard to calculate how you can get 28.9g of protein from this meal that has what seems to be 30g of chicken (I weighed these out of curiosity) and a little veggies and broth? It's important for me to trust what is being displayed on these food labels so I appreciate the insight.

Lana W.
Lana W.

Seems wrong.
To get 28.9g protein you'd need alot more than the 30g chicken they put in! 30g chicken has only 8g protein!!

Chris P.

Exactly....the amount of protein in most the meals is very questionable. I no longer order the "Chicken Sweetcorn Noodle Soup." I still order other meals every week but take more protein powder to make up for the deficit.

Jade S
Jade S

Is youfoodz high in sodium?

Depending on meals you order around 700 to 1000 mg

John

Look on web site for full details most are lower than weight watchers meals

Thomas J.

Yes they are, some of there meals have over 1,300mg of sodium more than half of daily intake.

John B.
John B.

Why isn't more for vegetarian. As we buy more products if there wad

Youfoodz   DM

Hey there John, Thank you so much for your feedback. Our menu is updated every few months to ensure that we are always keeping our recipes fresh and your feedback is being heard! Our Kitchen Team and Executive Chef are cooking up some fresh new Vegetarian meal ideas that we are hoping to release in the near future. Like all of our meals, we want to make sure they are the highest quality with the best flavours before we do so, but keep your eyes peeled on our menu for any new additions!

If you have any further suggestions or vegetarian recipes you’d like to see on the menu, just let us know! We would love to pass your ideas along to our Menu Development Team

We hope to be filling your fridge with more veggo meals in the future!

Sheldon D
Sheldon D

Where did youfoodz get their start-up funds?

Sarah S.
Sarah S.

How does ordering meals work when, for example, you want 1 meal a day for 5 days?
Do you order all 5 and refrigerate or freeze? They 5th meal won’t really be fresh on day 5.
Or do you have to place 5 different orders?

Cloudy
Cloudy

The food is vacuumed sealed with oxygen removed to help keep the food fresh. It’s oxygen within food that kills freshness. So you can buy it and leave it in fridge for a week without issue.

Youfoodz   DM

Hey Sarah, Thanks for your question! Your meals will arrive with a 6-9 day expiration window including the date of delivery, so we recommend ordering enough for a week at a time. They will arrive fresh and we do recommend consuming from fresh if possible, but you can most definitely freeze your meals if you want them to last longer! Cloudy is definitely correct as well that our food is packed using Modified Atmosphere Packaging which keeps it fresher for as long as possible!

We hope this information helps but please don't hesitate in reaching out to our Customer Support Team if you have any other questions.

Fiona S.

I do freeze some of mine, with no issues re flavour or texture.

Tess
Tess

Hi
Can you tell me please does your meals contain MSG

Trish Johnson
Trish Johnson

I don't know

Brents1
Brents1

Tess yes they do ...Youfoodz contains 635 which is a flavour enhancer.
I will not be purchasing again from youfoodz MSG and related flavour enhancers are stimulating to the system and cause me insomnia

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

On your website it says "Our Thermoshield ice packs are recyclable once the gel is emptied".
Where do I empty the gel?
Is it safe to wash down the drain?
Will it cause any pipe blockages over time?
It is compostable?
What are the ingredients of the gel?

I have seen this question asked before with no answer from Youfoodz. Is there something you're not telling us?

MIck
MIck

This information is taken from the products safety data sheet. see https://tinyurl.com/h5jhwt9t
Disposal: This product is designed to be reused many times if it has not been contaminated so as to make it
unsuitable for its intended use. At the end of its useful life, consider controlled incineration, or landfill.

Virginia C.
Virginia C.

Hi
I’m just wondering about the Soduim content in each meal as I don’t have much soduim in my diet. But I do enjoy your meals

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

I assume you mean ‘sodium’. Get a friend to contact them directly rather than using a review site.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Hi, I have a question about the smoothies and wondering whether I can freeze them?

Jay
Jay

I freeze my things and I have no issues with anything.

Jeannette L.
Jeannette L.

Hi Amanda. I don't purchase smoothies so cannot comment. I only purchase the meals. If you use the code MEAL-DEAL you will pay $69 for 9 meals of your choice. I get free delivery also.

Louise

I have just made my first order with youfoodz.
Not sure I will order again with a $20 delivery fee, why is it so high?

Donna p
Donna p

May I be rude and ask how much you ordered mines usually free delivery

Kate Lucas
Kate Lucas

Was going to ask the same thing? Its normally free?

Louise

It's seems Perth pay more for some reason!!

Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.

I agree Perth is only city that pays more and dsnt get discounts on delivery

Robbieboy
Robbieboy

I’ve just completed my first order and looking forward to trying the food. One question though: where is the PayPal option when ordering via the app?

Jacqueline Di Francesco
Jacqueline Di Francesco

can I use youfoodz under NDIS

Youfoodz   DM

Hey Jacqueline, Thank you for leaving this question. If you could reach out to us at hungry@youfoodz.com we can send out some more info to you directly!

We look forward to chatting soon,

lisalace
lisalace

I am absolutely shocked by the low % of Australian ingredients. You are currently advertising that you support Australian farmers. I highly doubt that when my slow cooked lamb and loaded mash is only 56% Australian ingredients. Where the hell is the other half coming from and WHY?
I won't be buying again if this keeps up.
I would like a public answer thanks. Everyone should be concerned about this and expect an explanation.

Youfoodz   DM

Hey Lisa, Thank you so much for your comment and for bringing this to our attention! We have discovered that this is due to formula error and this meal is 87% Australian ingredients. Thank you for alerting us to this error and it is being corrected by our Quality Assurance Team as we speak!

If you have any other concerns please don't hesitate in reaching out to us directly so we can help you right away.

Have a wonderful day!

Javid S.
Javid S.

Is ur chicken from halal

Youfoodz   DM

Hey Javid! Thanks for leaving this question. While some of our meat suppliers are Halal-certified, some, unfortunately, are not. Since all our meals are produced in one large kitchen we do not have a way of separating the meat at this point, so we cannot label our meals as Halal. We do have regular cleaning and sanitisation to ensure we have no cross-contamination though! That being said, we certainly don’t want you to miss out and we have a delicious range of vegetarian and fish meals that you can try. You can use the vegetarian filter on the top of ‘Our Menu’ page which you can use to search for the vegetarian meals. You can type in ‘fish’ in the search bar to find the fish meals!

If there is anything else we can assist with or any suggestions you wanted to pass we would be happy to hear from you again.

-Youfoodz Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives