Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers (page 3 of 13)

245 questions from our users

Kerri B.

Kerri B.asked

Hello , on what days are your youfoodz delivered to aldis plz

Iris
Iris

Mine are delivered to my home.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there Kerri! This will really depend on the particular Aldi that you are looking to buy our meals from as each Aldi has different pickup schedule. Please flick us through your suburb and post-code to hungry@youfoodz.com and we can investigate for you.

Leigh M.

Leigh M.asked

I would like to loose at least 8 kilos. I am a very busy mum and I feel this would be a great way to stay on track. Has anyone had great results loosing weight whilst eating youfoodz

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there Leigh! Many of our customers have had some incredible results, particularly on our 70/30 weight loss plan. Feel free to check out our blog as many of these success stories are listed here: https://youfoodz.com/blogs/mag

Olly

Ollyasked

Hi you foods:- I Octavio de Almeida; o.o.dealmeida@Outlook.com/ can you send me the offer to my sit? Very difficult to see on the phone and also, I have diferente site address on the phone. Thanks. I do love to send yours back the foam boxes.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there Olly! Great to hear from you - if you are able to send us an email to hungry@youfoodz.com and clarify this request, we would love to be able to help you out.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kath

Kathasked

Why do you charge so much for delivery to Perth? Seems very unfair. I realize we are on the other side of the country but still you could over a discount even for regular customers.

Hey there Kath,

Thank you so much for reaching out! :)
I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused by the delivery fee that is currently in place for all orders to Perth. Unfortunately, this is in place as we are currently required to express fly all meals/orders from Brisbane to Perth to ensure the maximum shelf life of these meals is received. We are definitely exploring all of our options to eliminate these costs as soon as possible. I have also passed forward your suggestion through to our team in regards to discounting regular customers to see if this is something we are able to take into consideration moving forward. :) Thanks again, Kath!

Mahi

Mahiasked

Hi, i would like to know that gelatine used in choc protein doughnut is halal? Thanks

Hi there Mahi,

Great question!
Unfortunately, the product itself is not Halal certified based on supplier specifications. The ingredients are:
Wheat flour (thiamine, folate), Vegetable Oil (antioxidant (307b soy)), Sugar, Emulsifiers (322 soy, 471, 481), Milk Solids, Salt, Soy flour, Vegetable gum (412), Raising agents (500, 541), Antioxidant (300), Enzyme (amylase).
If you have any further queries please feel free to reach out to us at hungry@youfoodz.com
Thanks again, Mahi! :)

Shana S.

Shana S.asked

Where are your ingredients supplied from? Thank You

You F.Youfoodz

Hey there Shana! All of our meat and produce are sourced from Queensland, Australia. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

Mon farah

Mon farahasked

Is any of your meals halal

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Mon! Thank you for the question. The majority of our beef, chicken, lamb and fish are supplied to us from Halal-certified suppliers, however, our kitchen is not fully Halal certified. Please keep in mind that we do not separate the kitchen areas, and all meals are prepared in the same area.

We do definitely have regular cleaning and sanitisation to ensure there is no cross-contamination. In short, Youfoodz does not label the meals as Halal, however, we are provided with Halal-certified meats. We hope this helps!

LizHasked

Hi, I noticed that the polystyrene boxes have been replaced with cardboard boxes. The driver did not pick up the last two polystyrene boxes. Will they no longer be picking them up and, if so, how do I dispose of them?

Tony
Tony

hi there i liked the polystyrene boxes and think they work well and would be easier to pick up then a cardboard box one would think ? work well with lite and easy for quite a few years im not sure if they still use the polystyrene. with cardboard in the summer the meals will they be kept frozen? using cardboard and ice packs to keep the meals fresh and somewhat frozen wont the cardboard be all damp limp and falling apart and bottoms falling out of boxes? the drivers im sure will have a lot of problems in summer or a leak in the truck. im sure picking up the polystyrene box is not to difficult and the drop off and pick up polystyrene box i think works well and s a good idea i don't like the sound of the cardboard box at all. keep the boxes put them in your garage they will come in handy for something. moving or a picnic maybe

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Liz. Great to hear from you! Fortunately, we can arrange to have these eskies collected in bulk by submitting a request with our Esky Collection team. They will send you an email notification or text roughly 24 hours before they head out to collect your eskies, giving you time to leave them in an easy-to-access position. If you can please send us through your email address associated with your account to hungry@youfoodz.com along, that'd be fantastic so that we can pull up your details and organise a bulk collection for you Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Kylie S.

Kylie S.asked

Is your plastic packaging BPA free? I'm concerned about reheating it in the mircowave.
thanks

Hi there Kylie,

Great question! :)
All of our meals containers, drink bottles and juices are all BPA free and completely safe to go in the microwave.

YF Customer Care.

where can i find Hannah, I talked to her a while back on the live chat and loved it. we had a connection, i cant stop thinking about her

Ross W
Ross W

Lol. BPA free is a farce. Scientific testing has found that BPA alternatives (BPF, BPAF, BPS) have pretty much the same detrimental effects that BPA is purported to. All plastics are going to be "bad" if you put them in the microwave. Don't be fooled by the "BPA" free hype. Avoid the "issue" by emptying the food into a glass or ceramic container then reheat.

e.g. Researchers found that in mice, BPA replacements caused decreased sperm counts and less-viable eggs. These effects were then passed on to next generations. Though this research was done on mice, the researchers think the results could hold true for humans.

Note: the quotation marks above are because there has been no overwhelmingly conclusive evidence of the harm to humans due to BPA exposure.

Nullasked

Where is my order?

Hi there Kellie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out! :)

If you would like to track the status of your order please feel free to give us a call on (07) 3633 0708, jump on live chat or shoot us an email to hungry@youfoodz.com and one of our amazing team will be able to assist through there.

Null

Hi Youfoodz. That was last Saturday. Please stop replying to me. Thank you.

Null

My order came 8-10 hours after the scheduled time, there was no sms the night before till after 11pm and lucky I caught your driver before he ran off with the second box of my order as has happened before. Please close off this matter now as I have moved on... Thanking you.

Daniasked

Can the white polystyrene box with ice packs be recycled, incase I miss keeping them out for the driver? Thanks

You F.Youfoodz

Hey there Dani! If you forget to leave your eskies out, have no fear! We can organise an esky collection for you on request! If you get in touch with us via email (hungry@youfoodz.com) with the number of eskies you need to be collected, one of our lovely Customer Service Agents will be in touch with the next available collection date. Alternatively, you can give us a call on (07) 3633 0708 if you have any further questions regarding these collections!

Amazing, thanks guys!

Samantha Z.

Samantha Z.asked

I received my youfoodz box today but accidentally left it in my car for a few hours. Is it still okay to eat?

Chaz
Chaz

Did your Youfoodz box have ice packs in them? Was everything still cool? If so should be fine.

James Messini
James Messini

Depends how long it was in the car and how hot/warm it got in the car, although the ice packs will keep the food fresh for quite a while. The test is to smell after you cook, and act accordingly.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Samantha! The ice packs in our eskies will keep the food fresh for 7-8 hours after delivery, so there is a bit of flexibility there if you are unable to refrigerate your meals immediately. Of course, if your food was warm or if the ice packs were defrosted, we wouldn't recommend that you eat those meals as the last thing we want is for you to fall sick as a result.

Our ice packs are tested against the worst possible conditions, so if you kept your meals in your car for a while, the meals should be fine. If you are concerned, please feel free to send your details through to hungry@youfoodz.com and we can investigate.

Mishyia B.

Mishyia B.asked

Just a quick question this was my first time ordering... looking forward to trying the meals.. however when I was sent a message stating my delivery was coming on Friday I didn’t expect to get home from an unexpected late night of work at 1am to find the box on the top Step in the dark (which I almost fell over) It would have been there all night where everyone from the street could have seen it also..

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Mishyia! We do commence our deliveries from midnight just because many of our customers enjoy waking up to the luxury of their meals on their doorstep. There is a way around this! If you navigate through the checkout and list your address as "residential gated/highrise" and click the "after 8am" option, this will eliminate the chance of an early morning delivery. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Patricia

Patriciaasked

Hi was wondering if your salmon is Farmed or wild? Thanks

GREAT QUESTION Patricia I would like to know as well.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Patricia! Great question - we can confirm that all of our salmon is farmed :)

Sue

Sueasked

Is your packaging BPA free?

Bahara G.

Bahara G.asked

Most of the questions are about the HALAL options. Just wondering when this will happen? We all would love to try Youfoodz!

Jim
Jim

Literally no one else asked about halal options.

Mel
Mel

I’m also Muslim and I checked with the staff and the meat they buy is halal.

Ev R.
Ev R.

Many people are interested if Youfoodz will have the halal option

Leonie Lovell

Leonie Lovellasked

Where can I purchase Broc stars all stockists have no stock

Mandy12
Mandy12

Through their website, they do home delivery

Hi Leonie,

If you send us through your details to hungry@youfoodz.com, we can send you through a stockist list of your nearest stores that sell our snacks. Alternatively, as Mandy mentioned, we do offer home delivery as well if that is more convenient for you.

Karen E.

Karen E.asked

Are any of your meals Garlic and Onion free? I suffer from an intolerance and find it hard to buy pre prepared meals..

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Karen! We do have a few options available that are Garlic and Onion free. Please feel free to click on each of our individual meal items, select "ingredients" and nutritionals" to find a comprehensive breakdown of what is included in our meals. We can send you through a list of your options if you contact us at hungry@youfoodz.com.

Waveney E.

Waveney E.asked

Does you foodz use only Australian chicken

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Waveney! That's right - our meat and fresh produce are all sourced locally from Queensland.

Raw Eggs

Raw Eggsasked

Does the protein blondie have raw eggs or are they pregnancy safe?
Your customer care helpline had no answer

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there! Thank you for messaging through with your question. Whilst we've had many staff here at HQ happily consume our meals during pregnancy, we do not have the correct personnel to give the professional advice or opinion on whether or not our meals are suitable for you to enjoy while pregnant. We do highly recommend that you seek the advice from your local GP or Doctor, as every body type is different, and accepts varying types of food in different ways.

If you send us through your details to hungry@youfoodz.com, we can double check the ingredients list of the protein blondie with our Quality Assurance team.

-Youfoodz Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives

Other Food Delivery Services