Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers (page 3 of 12)

4.5 from 12,331 reviews

236 questions from our users

Nullasked

Where is my order?

Hi there Kellie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out! :)

If you would like to track the status of your order please feel free to give us a call on (07) 3633 0708, jump on live chat or shoot us an email to hungry@youfoodz.com and one of our amazing team will be able to assist through there.

YF Customer Care

Null

Hi Youfoodz. That was last Saturday. Please stop replying to me. Thank you.

Null

My order came 8-10 hours after the scheduled time, there was no sms the night before till after 11pm and lucky I caught your driver before he ran off with the second box of my order as has happened before. Please close off this matter now as I have moved on... Thanking you.

Daniasked

Can the white polystyrene box with ice packs be recycled, incase I miss keeping them out for the driver? Thanks

You F.Youfoodz

Hey there Dani! If you forget to leave your eskies out, have no fear! We can organise an esky collection for you on request! If you get in touch with us via email (hungry@youfoodz.com) with the number of eskies you need to be collected, one of our lovely Customer Service Agents will be in touch with the next available collection date. Alternatively, you can give us a call on (07) 3633 0708 if you have any further questions regarding these collections!

Amazing, thanks guys!

Samantha Z.

Samantha Z.asked

I received my youfoodz box today but accidentally left it in my car for a few hours. Is it still okay to eat?

Chaz
Chaz

Did your Youfoodz box have ice packs in them? Was everything still cool? If so should be fine.

James Messini
James Messini

Depends how long it was in the car and how hot/warm it got in the car, although the ice packs will keep the food fresh for quite a while. The test is to smell after you cook, and act accordingly.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Samantha! The ice packs in our eskies will keep the food fresh for 7-8 hours after delivery, so there is a bit of flexibility there if you are unable to refrigerate your meals immediately. Of course, if your food was warm or if the ice packs were defrosted, we wouldn't recommend that you eat those meals as the last thing we want is for you to fall sick as a result.

Our ice packs are tested against the worst possible conditions, so if you kept your meals in your car for a while, the meals should be fine. If you are concerned, please feel free to send your details through to hungry@youfoodz.com and we can investigate.

Mishyia B.

Mishyia B.asked

Just a quick question this was my first time ordering... looking forward to trying the meals.. however when I was sent a message stating my delivery was coming on Friday I didn’t expect to get home from an unexpected late night of work at 1am to find the box on the top Step in the dark (which I almost fell over) It would have been there all night where everyone from the street could have seen it also..

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Mishyia! We do commence our deliveries from midnight just because many of our customers enjoy waking up to the luxury of their meals on their doorstep. There is a way around this! If you navigate through the checkout and list your address as "residential gated/highrise" and click the "after 8am" option, this will eliminate the chance of an early morning delivery. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Patricia

Patriciaasked

Hi was wondering if your salmon is Farmed or wild? Thanks

GREAT QUESTION Patricia I would like to know as well.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Patricia! Great question - we can confirm that all of our salmon is farmed :)

Sue

Sueasked

Is your packaging BPA free?

Bahara G.

Bahara G.asked

Most of the questions are about the HALAL options. Just wondering when this will happen? We all would love to try Youfoodz!

Jim
Jim

Literally no one else asked about halal options.

Mel
Mel

I’m also Muslim and I checked with the staff and the meat they buy is halal.

Ev R.
Ev R.

Many people are interested if Youfoodz will have the halal option

Leonie Lovell

Leonie Lovellasked

Where can I purchase Broc stars all stockists have no stock

Mandy12
Mandy12

Through their website, they do home delivery

Hi Leonie,

If you send us through your details to hungry@youfoodz.com, we can send you through a stockist list of your nearest stores that sell our snacks. Alternatively, as Mandy mentioned, we do offer home delivery as well if that is more convenient for you.

Karen E.

Karen E.asked

Are any of your meals Garlic and Onion free? I suffer from an intolerance and find it hard to buy pre prepared meals..

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Karen! We do have a few options available that are Garlic and Onion free. Please feel free to click on each of our individual meal items, select "ingredients" and nutritionals" to find a comprehensive breakdown of what is included in our meals. We can send you through a list of your options if you contact us at hungry@youfoodz.com.

Waveney E.

Waveney E.asked

Does you foodz use only Australian chicken

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Waveney! That's right - our meat and fresh produce are all sourced locally from Queensland.

Raw Eggs

Raw Eggsasked

Does the protein blondie have raw eggs or are they pregnancy safe?
Your customer care helpline had no answer

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there! Thank you for messaging through with your question. Whilst we've had many staff here at HQ happily consume our meals during pregnancy, we do not have the correct personnel to give the professional advice or opinion on whether or not our meals are suitable for you to enjoy while pregnant. We do highly recommend that you seek the advice from your local GP or Doctor, as every body type is different, and accepts varying types of food in different ways.

If you send us through your details to hungry@youfoodz.com, we can double check the ingredients list of the protein blondie with our Quality Assurance team.

lyndy

lyndyasked

can you send deals to me that you might have?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Lyndy! The best deal we have at the moment is that our Autumn Menu items are valued at $8.95 each. Please feel free to check out the promotional banner on our website along with your SMS and email marketing notifications for the latest offers to appear. Please feel free to contact us at hungry@youfoodz.com for the latest offers as we'd be more than happy to hunt you down the best offer available.

Shaz

Shazasked

My fiends received a free drink bottle with their orders , I have now received 2orders and never received one ? Why thanks

Hi there Shaz,

Great to hear from you! We did run a promotion for a free drink bottle a while ago, so please send us through the email address associated with your account to hungry@youfoodz.com and we'll see what we can do. We definitely can't have you missing out on any of the latest promotions.

Peta

Petaasked

How are the new ‘Large size’ meals any bigger than the standard size? I paid $12.95 each for 2 meals in the new large size (there were no standard sized meals in that variety available, only large) and they appear to be exactly the same size as the standard size that cost $9.95......the size of the container is exactly the same, and there appears to be no weight listed anywhere on the packaging......what do the standard meals weight? And what do the new ‘large size’ meals weigh? 30% more?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Peta! Our 'Large Size' meals are 30% larger than our regular meals, so there should be a noticeable difference in the packaging. If you click on the "nutritionals" panel on our meals, you will see the weight of the meals. For example, the regular sized lamb shanks are 335g where the 30% larger lamb shanks is 435g, which is (roughly) 30% more. Please feel free to email us at hungry@youfoodz.com if you ever notice a discrepancy in this information!

Kris

Krisasked

How are the containers biodegradable?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Kris! Our containers are recyclable, but are not biodegradable. Everything down to the plastic film on the top of the container is recyclable. We are continually looking at ways to reduce our eco footprint, so feel free to pop your containers into the recycling bin when you are finished with the product.

MaKarina L

MaKarina Lasked

Hi there,
i would like to double check with you if your calorie intake is accurate for your 70/30 meal plan? The meal i consumed was 300gms and its generous serving. I am worried that i am consuming more than the calorie i am supposed to take.
Hope you can enlighten me.

Thank you.

Hi Karina,

Great to hear from you! The nutritional information on our website would be your best port of call to locate the calorie intakes You just need to click on each individual meal, click "ingredients" and "nutritionals" to receive a comprehensive breakdown of what's included in our meals. As a rule of thumb, the website has the most up to date information, so if you ever notice a discrepancy on the packaging, please let us know at hungry@youfoodz.com so that we can investigate.

Thing

Thingasked

How can I apply for a delivery job with you guys please my name isJames and looking to work outside. I am forklift driver at moment in very closed environment. Would appreciate any tips or advice thanks ay?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there James! Thank you so much for expressing your interest with Youfoodz because we are always looking for new talent to add to our team! A full list of our positions are available at seek.com and indeed.com along with the "Careers" section on our main website. Feel free to give us a buzz on (07)36 330 708 if you'd like to speak directly to one of our agents who will be more than happy to help you out.

Traci C

Traci Casked

Is it possible to get an empty box collected if I am not ordering another delivery?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Traci, it absolutely is! We will usually need you to have a minimum of 2 empty boxes. In that case, if you just reach out to us over the phone or via email, we can put in an esky collection report for you and have a driver specially assigned to come to pick those boxes up from your address. Please feel free to give us a call on (07) 3633 0708 or email us at hungry@youfoodz.com for more info. We'll be happy to help! :)

Ally

Allyasked

Why does my Youfoodz review I did today 11 Jan 2019 say NOT PUBLISHED in the Reviews section of my account, yet on another page it says it was published & has been read a few times??

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Ally! Thank you for your question and we can confirm that your review was successfully published on January 11, so we really appreciate you sending this through!

YF Customer Care

Alice E

Alice Easked

Ive noticed its the same meal plan regardless of gender or size. How do i know I'll lose weight? Thanks. Alice

Christie Dee
Christie Dee

For weight loss they have the 70/30 plan.... I didn't completely check that out, but look for it on their website and it should help.

You F.Youfoodz

Great question Alice! The 70/30 approach basically fills 70% of your weekly diet with clean and healthy food (like Youfoodz meals under 350 calories, healthy recipes, or other ‘clean eating’ options), so you can enjoy flexibility for the remaining 30% of the week. You are also welcome to build your own weight loss plan, which you can find by clicking this link: https://youfoodz.com/collections/meal-plans

This is a weight loss plan that is solely focused towards weight loss, so it's up to you if you'd like more of the flexibility that the 70/30 plan offers or stick solely to the weight loss plan. If you have any questions, please flick us a message at hungry@youfoodz.com

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives

Other Food Delivery Services