Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers (page 4 of 13)

245 questions from our users

lyndy

lyndyasked

can you send deals to me that you might have?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Lyndy! The best deal we have at the moment is that our Autumn Menu items are valued at $8.95 each. Please feel free to check out the promotional banner on our website along with your SMS and email marketing notifications for the latest offers to appear. Please feel free to contact us at hungry@youfoodz.com for the latest offers as we'd be more than happy to hunt you down the best offer available.

Shaz

Shazasked

My fiends received a free drink bottle with their orders , I have now received 2orders and never received one ? Why thanks

Hi there Shaz,

Great to hear from you! We did run a promotion for a free drink bottle a while ago, so please send us through the email address associated with your account to hungry@youfoodz.com and we'll see what we can do. We definitely can't have you missing out on any of the latest promotions.

Peta

Petaasked

How are the new ‘Large size’ meals any bigger than the standard size? I paid $12.95 each for 2 meals in the new large size (there were no standard sized meals in that variety available, only large) and they appear to be exactly the same size as the standard size that cost $9.95......the size of the container is exactly the same, and there appears to be no weight listed anywhere on the packaging......what do the standard meals weight? And what do the new ‘large size’ meals weigh? 30% more?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Peta! Our 'Large Size' meals are 30% larger than our regular meals, so there should be a noticeable difference in the packaging. If you click on the "nutritionals" panel on our meals, you will see the weight of the meals. For example, the regular sized lamb shanks are 335g where the 30% larger lamb shanks is 435g, which is (roughly) 30% more. Please feel free to email us at hungry@youfoodz.com if you ever notice a discrepancy in this information!

Kris

Krisasked

How are the containers biodegradable?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Kris! Our containers are recyclable, but are not biodegradable. Everything down to the plastic film on the top of the container is recyclable. We are continually looking at ways to reduce our eco footprint, so feel free to pop your containers into the recycling bin when you are finished with the product.

MaKarina L

MaKarina Lasked

Hi there,
i would like to double check with you if your calorie intake is accurate for your 70/30 meal plan? The meal i consumed was 300gms and its generous serving. I am worried that i am consuming more than the calorie i am supposed to take.
Hope you can enlighten me.

Thank you.

Hi Karina,

Great to hear from you! The nutritional information on our website would be your best port of call to locate the calorie intakes You just need to click on each individual meal, click "ingredients" and "nutritionals" to receive a comprehensive breakdown of what's included in our meals. As a rule of thumb, the website has the most up to date information, so if you ever notice a discrepancy on the packaging, please let us know at hungry@youfoodz.com so that we can investigate.

Thing

Thingasked

How can I apply for a delivery job with you guys please my name isJames and looking to work outside. I am forklift driver at moment in very closed environment. Would appreciate any tips or advice thanks ay?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi there James! Thank you so much for expressing your interest with Youfoodz because we are always looking for new talent to add to our team! A full list of our positions are available at seek.com and indeed.com along with the "Careers" section on our main website. Feel free to give us a buzz on (07)36 330 708 if you'd like to speak directly to one of our agents who will be more than happy to help you out.

Traci C

Traci Casked

Is it possible to get an empty box collected if I am not ordering another delivery?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Traci, it absolutely is! We will usually need you to have a minimum of 2 empty boxes. In that case, if you just reach out to us over the phone or via email, we can put in an esky collection report for you and have a driver specially assigned to come to pick those boxes up from your address. Please feel free to give us a call on (07) 3633 0708 or email us at hungry@youfoodz.com for more info. We'll be happy to help! :)

Ally

Allyasked

Why does my Youfoodz review I did today 11 Jan 2019 say NOT PUBLISHED in the Reviews section of my account, yet on another page it says it was published & has been read a few times??

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Ally! Thank you for your question and we can confirm that your review was successfully published on January 11, so we really appreciate you sending this through!

Alice E

Alice Easked

Ive noticed its the same meal plan regardless of gender or size. How do i know I'll lose weight? Thanks. Alice

Christie Dee
Christie Dee

For weight loss they have the 70/30 plan.... I didn't completely check that out, but look for it on their website and it should help.

You F.Youfoodz

Great question Alice! The 70/30 approach basically fills 70% of your weekly diet with clean and healthy food (like Youfoodz meals under 350 calories, healthy recipes, or other ‘clean eating’ options), so you can enjoy flexibility for the remaining 30% of the week. You are also welcome to build your own weight loss plan, which you can find by clicking this link: https://youfoodz.com/collections/meal-plans

This is a weight loss plan that is solely focused towards weight loss, so it's up to you if you'd like more of the flexibility that the 70/30 plan offers or stick solely to the weight loss plan. If you have any questions, please flick us a message at hungry@youfoodz.com

Bianca

Biancaasked

Do the calories include the sauces/dressings?

Hey there Bianca,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your question! :)
All of the nutritional information includes the sauces, dressings and marinades used within the meal.

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hello youfoodz, I was trying to do an order tonight and your website crashed on me and I cannot get back on. I wanted to take advantage of your Black Friday offer which ends tonight! What do I do? H E L P

Hey there Caroline,
Thank you so much for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear that you were having troubles placing your order! :( If you ever have any troubles with anything like that please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at hungry@youfoodz.com or call us on (07) 3633 0708 and one of our amazing team will be able to assist in any way possible.

Sophep

Sophepasked

Where is the food prepared before it reaches me?

Hey there Sophep,

Thanks so much for your question! Our meals are made in Brisbane, QLD before they are delivered to your location. :)
Any further questions, please feel free to reach out and we would be happy to help. Happy munchin'!

HAC

HACasked

Is it safe to heat the plastic container? who is the supplier of the packaging, I would like to know about their history and safety standards. a lot of Chinese suppliers have a history of lying and non-compliance with Australian safety laws. what policing and safety measures have Youfoodz put in place?

Anf86
Anf86

I have had no issues and some of meals don’t need to be heated. I was recommended by my gym as most of the members use the service, I did found out later that most shops also sell there products so they would have to meet Australian safety rules plus the packaging is made in Australia. Also I think they maybe a Australian company. quality to me is great and food is fresh and made in Australia. I hope this helps.

Hey there HAC,
Thank you so much for reaching out to us! :) Our policies state that all food contact material complies with Australia standards requirements for food packaging. All suppliers to Youfoodz be it food or materials that come into contact with food are required by law to comply to legislation around the materials and food supplied to Youfoodz. The Supplier has supplied the relevant specifications which meet or exceeds Australian standards requirements to supply packaged food to the Australian public.

Nikki

Nikkiasked

Does each meal only serve one person? Like if i wanted to serve 2 people would i order 2 of the same meal? :)

Gigi
Gigi

Yeah definitely only serves one person per meal the snacks come in 4 packs usually.

Shell
Shell

yes 1 meal per person is adequate

You F.Youfoodz

Brilliant question, Nikki! We know that sharing is caring and all, but not in this case. All of our meals are just one individual serve #NotForSharing. However, some of our snacks do have a few serves in them, like our drool-worthy Maple Protein Almonds. Jump online, more info on servings can be found in the nutritional panel for each tasty item. Happy munchin'!

Sue Watson

Sue Watsonasked

Are all your meat, chicken and egg menu options free range or caged?

Go away Gocatchasked

Why is the vegetarian range so poor? I am sick of ordering the same meals on YouFoodz. I have raised this for months but the situation doesn't change. The amount of vegetarian options you have needs to improve.

Hey there!
Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding this! We totally understand your frustration around this but we can assure you our amazing Menu Development team are looking into lots of delish and exciting recipes for the vegetarian menu! I will be sure to pass on your feedback about our current menu to the team here at Youfoodz, they will greatly appreciate it. In the meantime, if you have any must-have vego recipes we would LOVE to hear them - send them through to hungry@youfoodz.com and we'll pass them onto the development team to review!

Stay Fresh,

Go away Gocatch

This fluffy spin about passing feedback on hasn't led to increases in volumes for vegetarian meals.

There is an extremely limited vegetarian selection and it is hard to make an order without duplicates of meals.

Unfortunately it looks to me like the response is political spin with little sense of action.

Shaz

Shazasked

Hi. Does anyone know of a store in Perth that sells the FULL range of You foodz? Thanks Sharon.

Hey there, Sharon!
Thank you so much for reaching out to us about this! You will be pleased to know that we have many stockists in Perth with our range! However, as they are independently managed each store's range may vary slightly. The best way to find out is to go to our website to find your closest store by following this link https://youfoodz.com/pages/stockists, then give them a call to find out if they have what you are looking for! If you have any troubles you are more than welcome to call our Customer Service team here at Youfoodz for more help!

Stay Fresh,

Zahra006

Zahra006asked

I just was wondering if your dishes are halal?

Hi there Zahra,
The majority of our beef, chicken, lamb and fish are supplied to us from Halal-certified suppliers, however, our kitchen is not fully Halal certified please keep in mind that we do not separate the kitchen areas, and all meals are prepared in the same area. We do have regular cleaning and sanitisation to ensure we have no x-contamination though. Youfoodz does not label the meals as Halal, however, we are provided with Halal-certified meats.

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi There is there any chance that you guys will go fully Halal and if you do would you advise us so that we know and is there any chance that you could possibly access non halal ritually slaughter meat i love your meals but didnt realize you used halal meat thanks for taking the time cheers

Hi there Linda,
Great question! :) For us to go fully halal-certified we would need to have a completely separate kitchen where only halal approved products are prepared in, and at this time, unfortunately, this is not something that we are able to do or have. This may be something that we are able to look at doing in the future and if this was the case, we would definitely let everyone know! :)

Chez

Chezasked

Can you freeze youfoodz?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Chez, that's a fantastic question! I can confirm that yes, you can absolutely freeze your Youfoodz meals. Ideally you would keep them in the fridge after delivery, where they'll last a standard 7 to 9 days and stay fresh for you. If you would like to keep them for longer than about a week or if you've ordered too many meals and can't get through them all in that period, feel free to place them in your freezer. They'll last for much longer but of course won't be as fresh as eating them straight from the fridge. Hope this information helps and enjoy your Youfoodz meals! :)

Stay Fresh - YF Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives

Other Food Delivery Services