3Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verifiedyoufoodz.com
Canberra
Canberra

Hey all, I'm trying to post reviews about the individual meals that youfoodz sell, rather than the company as a whole. Does anyone know how to do this? I can't find out and youfoodz weren't sure themselves?

Snap
Snap

I received an email from Trustpilot asking me to review Youfoodz. I followed the link in the email and was able to leave separate review for service and individual meals. I can't find the meal reviews doing a general google search though.

James Kemsley
James Kemsley

Your shares were purchased under the IPO for $1.50 each. Do you know any reason why they have not been above about $1.20 and down near 90 cents or lower. It must be very disappointing for the purchasers in the float who paid $1.50. If there is a reason when could we expect the price to rise to at least $1.50. James Kemsley (Shareholder).

Jaime
Jaime

Can you freeze the food when you get it and then thaw it as you want in? Thanks

Rebecca
Rebecca

Yes you can. I cook it from frozen for 4 minutes but you could defrost it first and then cook it for 2 minutes. It is better cooking it from fresh but even from frozen it is much better that a frozen meal.

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Jaime, Rebecca is correct! You can freeze our meals if you wish for up to three months. We'd just advise against freezing the fish or anything that contains salad items please. As Rebecca said, nothing beats having a fresh meal.

Yours in Health,

Muscas Woo
Muscas Woo

I recent tried various meals this week (9).

Was a bit shocked to read label on the back stating that on average each meal only had 30-35% ingredients that are from Australia.

Considering much of the meals are veg and meat, where are the ingredients coming from???

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Muscas, absolutely great question and we're happy to answer you with a direct message containing information sourced directly from our QA team supervisors. We have just touched base with you directly to help better understand where we source our suppliers from. As a general rule, we like to stay as authentic to our cuisine's origins as possible and suppliers will change seasonally depending on availability. If you have any specific meals you would like to query, please email us at hungry@youfoodz.com for more details :)

lisalace
lisalace

Why not post the answer here Youfoodz?
I am absolutely shocked by the low % of Australian ingredients. You are currently advertising that you support Australian farmers. I highly doubt that when my slow cooked lamb and loaded mash is only 56% Australian ingredients. Where the hell is the other half coming from and WHY?
I won't be buying again if this keeps up.
I would like a public answer thanks. Everyone should be concerned about this and expect an explanation.

Kerry L.
Kerry L.

Are your delivery vans refrigerarated?

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Kerry! Yes, they most certainly are! Our drivers are required to conduct a temperature check at the start and end of every run, so they need to maintain a safe temperature throughout their entire day and the vans themselves are refrigerated vehicles. It would not be safe to be delivering in anything less. Feel free to touch base with us at hungry@youfoodz.com if you ever have temperature concerns with any of your meals :)

Rhonda
Rhonda

Is youfoodz NDIS approved?

Youfoodz   DM

Hey Rhonda! Thanks for leaving this question! If you could reach out to us at hungry@youfoodz.com we can send out some more info to you regarding this.

Chat soon!

Dorothy Anne H.
Dorothy Anne H.

can the meals be frozen?

Youfoodz   DM

Hi there Dorothy, We do always recommend consuming your meals fresh from the fridge while they hold their highest nutritional qualities. However, we totally understand that life gets busy! So if you have plans for the weekend or are going away, your meals can be frozen before its Use By date. We just don’t recommend freezing fish, salad, wraps or brekkie meals as the quality and flavour profiles may be affected.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us about any other questions you may have. We are always here to help!

Justin S.
Justin S.

are you guys ndis providers:?

Youfoodz   DM

Hey Justin! Thanks for the great question! If you wanted to reach out to us at hungry@youfoodz.com we can send out some more info to you about this!

Pat

Can you please tell me how to recycle the ice pack? On your website it says "Our Thermoshield ice packs are recyclable once the gel is emptied". Where do I empty the gel? If its silica gel I would really not like it end up in our waterways

P.J.W
P.J.W

I give to friends to keep in their freezer to reuse when shopping to keep frozen cold or when on picnics there are lots of ways to reuse even good for sprains as ice pack

Pat

Thanks for that but I am talking about how to dispose of them. Every household may only stash one to two of these ice packs tops before they run out of freezer space, and giving them away is not the same as recycling. What do you do if no one wants them?

Vicki Lindsay

Why is there now a delivery charge?

Roblaine
Roblaine

My first answer was deleted. The correct answer is that their system is wrong and their respons is incompetent

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Vicki, The delivery fees were introduced in April as a result of the impact of COVID-19 and the escalating cost of goods and transportation, delivery fees now apply to orders under $89. FREE Delivery still applies for orders above $89 (depending on delivery area)!

Thanks for getting in touch, if you have any further questions feel free to reach out to our team at hungry@youfoodz.com.

Stay Fresh,

Vicki Lindsay

Way to go making money out of a bad situation! Good old Covid gets the blame or is an excuse for everything..you have it in all supermarkets so I think this smacks of pure greed to me. Very disappointed in a service I’ve been happy with for years. Good luck

Samantha D.
Samantha D.

I agree the demand increases as do their profit margin and they penalise the customer. I went to order last night and saw the delivery fee and cancelled. Going with lite n easy. In this economy $6.50 matters. All their delivery fees and transport costs are a tax write off anyway so just more greed... well greed has cost them a customer and im sure im not the only one.

BCK

Is Youfoodz NDIS approved?

BCK

Is Youfoodz NDIS approved?

Youfoodz   DM

Hi there! We are not currently NDIS Certified, we can, however, provide you with a payable invoice that is split up to align with your NDIS 80/20 split, that can be forwarded to your care plan manager or to yourself to claim reimbursement.

If you have any further questions about this feel free to reach out to our wonderful Customer Service Team at hungry@youfoodz.com.

Stay Fresh,

Emily S.
Emily S.

How long do you microwave 2 meals together?

Tanya
Tanya

Depending on the meat, I'd try 4.5 mins to begin with then check for temperature and go from there

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Emily, Great question! Tanya is pretty much on the ball for this one, as we don't really have heating instructions that would accomodate multiple meals being heated at once. But try 4 to 4.5 minutes and see how they go and adjust if they need a little longer. It'll mostly depend on the wattage of your microwave but that should suit well :)

Jessica Butler
Jessica Butler

I would like to know the specific ingredients of the gel cool packs please.

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Why not just ring and ask them ?

Chase
Chase

I'd like to know what is in the cool packs too.

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Jessica, Thank you so much for the great question! If you haven't had the chance already, feel free to touch base with us over the phone or email us at hungry@youfoodz.com and we can chase this up with our QA team, who have all the specific ingredient information around our products including the cool packs. Talk soon! :)

Tracy
Tracy

The calories seem great. Just have concerns about the salt content?

Youfoodz   DM

Hey Tracey, Thanks for the question! We can provide you with a list of meals with lower sodium content, and we can also get our lovely Dietician to get in touch with you to chat further about your daily requirements. If you wanted to send a message to us at hungry@youfoodz.com we can help you out in any way we can!

Ray V.
Ray V.

Are Youfoodz dinners enough for 1 or 2 people?

Jenny
Jenny

1 person

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Ray, Jenny has hit the nail on the head! Each of our meals are based on a serving size of 1 meal each, so please flick us a message at hungry@youfoodz.com if you have any questions.

Nic Mac
Nic Mac

When i enter delivery to Tamworth NSW the delivery address shows as Armidale. Can you please confirm you deliver to Tamworth NSW

Youfoodz   DM

Hi there Nic! We can confirm that we delivery to Tamworth on Wednesdays, so please flick us through a message at hungry@youfoodz.com if you have any questions or concerns about checking out.

Nelly W.
Nelly W.

Hi my tracking for delivery is at 6.27 pm. I’ve been refreshing and it’s been at that time since 6.27. It’s now 7.38 here and I’ve had no delivery

Shirl
Shirl

If I freeze the meals can I microwave from frozen or do I need to defrost first

Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I microwave mine from frozen if I forget to defrost them. Haven’t had an issue.

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Shirl! Thank you so much for your message. You can certainly freeze the meals as this prolongs the expiry dates for up to 3 months. You would just need to ensure that you place the meals into the fridge about a day before you are looking to eat them to give the meals time to defrost. Please send us through a message to hungry@youfoodz.com if you have any questions or concerns.

amanda g.
amanda g.

For the people who are pregnant and is recommended by the dietition to put more weight on does the food meals do weight gain? Or just weight loss ones

Youfoodz   DM

Hey there Amanda! Thanks for your question! We highly recommend that you seek the advice from your local GP or Doctor, as every body type is different, and accepts varying types of food in different ways. If you have been advised by your GP that Youfoodz is suitable for your needs, we would love to help you out in choosing a variety of meals that you will enjoy! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at hungry@youfoodz.com

Samui4me
Samui4me

After delivery, can meals be frozen

Taren Charter
Taren Charter

Youfoodz   DM

Hi there! Thanks for your question!

Our meals have an average shelf life of 7-9 days in the fridge. Some of our meals/snacks have a longer shelf life, so just make sure you always check the Use By date on each individual meal.

-Youfoodz Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives