Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers (page 4 of 12)

4.5 from 12,331 reviews

236 questions from our users

Bianca

Biancaasked

Do the calories include the sauces/dressings?

Hey there Bianca,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your question! :)
All of the nutritional information includes the sauces, dressings and marinades used within the meal.

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hello youfoodz, I was trying to do an order tonight and your website crashed on me and I cannot get back on. I wanted to take advantage of your Black Friday offer which ends tonight! What do I do? H E L P

Hey there Caroline,
Thank you so much for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear that you were having troubles placing your order! :( If you ever have any troubles with anything like that please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at hungry@youfoodz.com or call us on (07) 3633 0708 and one of our amazing team will be able to assist in any way possible.

Sophep

Sophepasked

Where is the food prepared before it reaches me?

Hey there Sophep,

Thanks so much for your question! Our meals are made in Brisbane, QLD before they are delivered to your location. :)
Any further questions, please feel free to reach out and we would be happy to help. Happy munchin'!

HAC

HACasked

Is it safe to heat the plastic container? who is the supplier of the packaging, I would like to know about their history and safety standards. a lot of Chinese suppliers have a history of lying and non-compliance with Australian safety laws. what policing and safety measures have Youfoodz put in place?

Anf86
Anf86

I have had no issues and some of meals don’t need to be heated. I was recommended by my gym as most of the members use the service, I did found out later that most shops also sell there products so they would have to meet Australian safety rules plus the packaging is made in Australia. Also I think they maybe a Australian company. quality to me is great and food is fresh and made in Australia. I hope this helps.

Hey there HAC,
Thank you so much for reaching out to us! :) Our policies state that all food contact material complies with Australia standards requirements for food packaging. All suppliers to Youfoodz be it food or materials that come into contact with food are required by law to comply to legislation around the materials and food supplied to Youfoodz. The Supplier has supplied the relevant specifications which meet or exceeds Australian standards requirements to supply packaged food to the Australian public.

Nikki

Nikkiasked

Does each meal only serve one person? Like if i wanted to serve 2 people would i order 2 of the same meal? :)

Gigi
Gigi

Yeah definitely only serves one person per meal the snacks come in 4 packs usually.

Shell
Shell

yes 1 meal per person is adequate

You F.Youfoodz

Brilliant question, Nikki! We know that sharing is caring and all, but not in this case. All of our meals are just one individual serve #NotForSharing. However, some of our snacks do have a few serves in them, like our drool-worthy Maple Protein Almonds. Jump online, more info on servings can be found in the nutritional panel for each tasty item. Happy munchin'!

Sue Watson

Sue Watsonasked

Are all your meat, chicken and egg menu options free range or caged?

Go away Gocatchasked

Why is the vegetarian range so poor? I am sick of ordering the same meals on YouFoodz. I have raised this for months but the situation doesn't change. The amount of vegetarian options you have needs to improve.

Hey there!
Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding this! We totally understand your frustration around this but we can assure you our amazing Menu Development team are looking into lots of delish and exciting recipes for the vegetarian menu! I will be sure to pass on your feedback about our current menu to the team here at Youfoodz, they will greatly appreciate it. In the meantime, if you have any must-have vego recipes we would LOVE to hear them - send them through to hungry@youfoodz.com and we'll pass them onto the development team to review!

Stay Fresh,

Go away Gocatch

This fluffy spin about passing feedback on hasn't led to increases in volumes for vegetarian meals.

There is an extremely limited vegetarian selection and it is hard to make an order without duplicates of meals.

Unfortunately it looks to me like the response is political spin with little sense of action.

Shaz

Shazasked

Hi. Does anyone know of a store in Perth that sells the FULL range of You foodz? Thanks Sharon.

Hey there, Sharon!
Thank you so much for reaching out to us about this! You will be pleased to know that we have many stockists in Perth with our range! However, as they are independently managed each store's range may vary slightly. The best way to find out is to go to our website to find your closest store by following this link https://youfoodz.com/pages/stockists, then give them a call to find out if they have what you are looking for! If you have any troubles you are more than welcome to call our Customer Service team here at Youfoodz for more help!

Stay Fresh,

Zahra006

Zahra006asked

I just was wondering if your dishes are halal?

Hi there Zahra,
The majority of our beef, chicken, lamb and fish are supplied to us from Halal-certified suppliers, however, our kitchen is not fully Halal certified please keep in mind that we do not separate the kitchen areas, and all meals are prepared in the same area. We do have regular cleaning and sanitisation to ensure we have no x-contamination though. Youfoodz does not label the meals as Halal, however, we are provided with Halal-certified meats.

Linda

Lindaasked

Hi There is there any chance that you guys will go fully Halal and if you do would you advise us so that we know and is there any chance that you could possibly access non halal ritually slaughter meat i love your meals but didnt realize you used halal meat thanks for taking the time cheers

Hi there Linda,
Great question! :) For us to go fully halal-certified we would need to have a completely separate kitchen where only halal approved products are prepared in, and at this time, unfortunately, this is not something that we are able to do or have. This may be something that we are able to look at doing in the future and if this was the case, we would definitely let everyone know! :)

Chez

Chezasked

Can you freeze youfoodz?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Chez, that's a fantastic question! I can confirm that yes, you can absolutely freeze your Youfoodz meals. Ideally you would keep them in the fridge after delivery, where they'll last a standard 7 to 9 days and stay fresh for you. If you would like to keep them for longer than about a week or if you've ordered too many meals and can't get through them all in that period, feel free to place them in your freezer. They'll last for much longer but of course won't be as fresh as eating them straight from the fridge. Hope this information helps and enjoy your Youfoodz meals! :)

Stay Fresh - YF Customer Care

Joshua Price

Joshua Priceasked

Hi, i am looking into trying Youfoodz for the first time as i have seen it advertised on The Block and it seems like an easy, healthy alternative to take-away. I am however, concerned about the delivery options. I live in a high-rise building, but they do not let you keep deliveries at reception. If i was to get them delivered would i have to wait at home all day or is there a way i could know when they are close by?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Josh! Thank you so much for messaging in with your query as we would love to have you on board as a loyal member of our fam! We have so many customers who order food in high-rise buildings, so I'm sure we would be able to help you out. On the night before your order is sent out to you, you receive a delivery window e.g. 8am-12pm. On the morning of your order being sent out to you, you will have access to a live tracker which pinpoints your delivery even further.

You shouldn't have to wait at home if you receive this tracking information because this should help you plan your day around when the order is due to arrive. If you need our friendly Customer Service team to hone in on your order even further, please do feel free to give us a buzz on (07)36 330 708 as we'd be more than happy to help you out.

Mustafa M

Mustafa Masked

hey guys i hope to loss my weight . how we can know what is best way to lose weight . i m confused can u guide i saw in some places to say about it but i dont know they are right or no i saw this website https://bit.ly/2Rdm1LM i think is is good way i would like to buy it . please tell me ur idea thanks

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Mustafa, thank you for taking the time to ask us this fantastic question! We would suggest that you navigate to our main website at https://youfoodz.com/, click on "meal plans" at the top of the website and click on the "weight loss" plan. All the meals within this plan have been targeted towards helping our customers lose weight and we have had a HUGE number of success stories so far. If you click on each individual meal item on our website, navigate to the "ingredients" or "nutritionals" panels you will see a comprehensive breakdown of what is in each meal item.

We do hope this will work for you, so feel free to flick us an email at hungry@youfoodz.com or give our friendly customer service team a buzz on (07)36 330 708 and one of our friendly agents can help you out.

Jackie M

Jackie Masked

hi i was wondering if you guys can pick up the foam boxers and re use them?
thanks jackie

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Jackie! We certainly do pick up the foam eskies and reuse these for future customer orders :). All you need to do is leave your esky out when you are expecting your new delivery and the driver will collect the box in a 1 for 1 trade. If you ever do find that those eskies are piling up, please contact our customer service number on (07)36 330 708 as we will be able to put in a bulk Esky Collection request to get those off your hands for you.

Rose s

Rose sasked

Is youfoodz suitable for diabetics on insulin?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Rose. We would love to have you on board as a loyal member of our fam but currently do not have meals that cater specifically for this type of request. All our nutritional information is available under the "ingredients" and "nutritionals" panels on our website, which you may find of use. We do apologise that we can't give a more definitive answer, but if you are able to consult your GP, they will be able to direct you further :).

Molly C

Molly Casked

For the protein powder sachets (30g) do I use the whole sachet in one smoothie or protein oatmeal or something like that?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Molly! Thank you for reaching out with your question as many other customers have this query! The 30g sachets are designed to be used in full, so feel free to use them all at once in your smoothie or protein oatmeal. We hope that you enjoy the flavours and reach your health and fitness goals.

Den F

Den Fasked

Is the dinner portion size sufficient for an active man?

Lisa M
Lisa M

The meals are about 400 calories with a good portion of protein. Some men I know are happy with the size of the meal others aren’t I think it depends on what your used to eating.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Den, thank you so much for reaching out with this question. It's a great one and I'm glad to answer it for you. I'm glad to see Lisa has been able to help answer your query as well. I can clarify that we have three main categories for all of our meals and snacks. Our menu is divided into Clean, Balanced and Relaxed meals. Clean meals are under 325 calories and Clean snacks are under 155 calories. Balanced meals range from between 326 to 425 calories and Balanced snacks are between 156 to 425 calories. Our Relaxed meals are under 550 calories and Relaxed snacks are under 390 calories. All of our meals and snacks are calorie and portion controlled to accomodate a range of diets, so will usually be sufficiently sized for an active male diet. In terms of calories, our Balanced and Relaxed meals may be more filling for such a diet than our Clean meals may be, but that may vary from person to person and is entirely up to personal eating habits and appetites. Hope this information helps and enjoy the rest of your weekend, Den! :)

Kim S

Kim Sasked

It has been advertised that you can get instore, where would that be?

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Kim, thank you so much for reaching out on this one! That's a great question. You can search your area at any time on the stockists page of our site. Please click the following link and enter your suburb or postcode to see your closest stockists, where you can buy fantastic selections of all your fave Youfoodz meals: https://youfoodz.com/pages/stockists
Thanks again Kim and enjoy checking out your local stores! :)

Maria L

Maria Lasked

Hey!
Do all the meals need to be reheated in the microwave? We don’t have one and I don’t really want one can they be reheated on the stove or oven?

AnneJ
AnneJ

Meals can go in oven or cook on stove.

You F.Youfoodz

Hi Maria, Anne is certainly right here! Most of our meals can be popped in the oven or cooked in a pan on a stove top. This really depends on your personal preference and how you wish to reheat the meals. The wraps do really well if you toast them in a sandwich press and some meals will be designed to be eaten straight out of the fridge and won't need heating (such as the Crumbed Chicken Pasta Salad). Feel free to read the heating instructions printed on each individual meal and adjust the heating instructions to suit your method. Hope this information helps and have a wonderful weekend! :)

Sam W

Sam Wasked

Just received my first delivery - Thanks for the bonus little extras (wasn't expecting that!) My question is about the bottles that the juices are in - do you collect these with the esky? or are they recyclable?

Hey Sam,
I am so happy to hear you have received your first delivery! Welcome to the Fam! :) You are very welcome, we love to surprise you with little gifts here and there to share the love. <3
In regards to the juice bottles, unfortunately, we do not collect these with the eskies BUT these are recyclable. :)
YF Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives

Other Food Delivery Services