2.7

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (7%)

Awesome food taste great too

So easy and convenient, food taste great. Perfect for weight loss. Ideal for a busy life. As aim a single mum it’s so affordable for us. Keep up good work.

Claudia Kelly

Claudia KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the food, just wish they could get orders correct.

The food tastes good but they missed a meal in my order and swapped a bunch of my selected meals for other ones without informing me. Really disappointed with that. I dont know if it was a stock issue but they didnt inform me why they sent the wrong meals/missed meals out entirely.

Karen G.

Karen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Delicius

Love the fresh food and such a great variety. The tracking does not work the best as my delivery is always late sometimes up to two hours. There is an estimated delivery time that is never correct.

Find out how Youfoodz compares to other Food Delivery Services

Great Food - Fresh and Tasty!

Very happy with the meals delivered. They are fresh, taste good and offer a great variety. Yummy, good food.
If any improvement needed it is in the delivery time-frame area.

Na Na

Na NaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good but room for improvement

freedomflowers

freedomflowersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only buying because of deals

Natalie SellickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Limited Vegetarian Meals

YouFoodz Meals are fresh, tasty and quick when on the run, however, YouFoodz has a very small range of vegetarian meals, one improvement would be to expand the variety of vegetarian meals available, would encourage me to purchase more regularly.

Jeanette McLean

Jeanette McLeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as

Can't believe how good this product is. I've been cooking dinner every night for over 50 years and it's like a breath of fresh air not having to worry about what to have for an evening meal. My husband was getting a bit tired of the same old question night after night "what do you want for dinner" now he happily goes to the fridge and selects our dinner and I'm thrilled that I don't have to clean up every night. We are very pleased with the customer service and the quick replies when we ask a question. Meals are nutritious and inviting and we are never hungry after eating. It is well packed and easy to prepare.

Juliette

JulietteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Taste so good and healthy!

Food is plentiful and delicious. Fills me up and satisfying. I would though like to see some vegetarian options. And have no deliverary fee. I have recommended Youfoodz to my friends .

Great meals

Fantastic way to feed my family when working later shifts. So happy that the large size meals have arrived to feed my boys. Great flavours and the meals are tasty. Delivery could be a little more timely.

Jeremy F.

Jeremy F.Sydney, NSW

Good food, but delivery has some issues

Food is relatively healthy, tastes good, and consistently good quality. Delivery issues include sometimes coming late or not at all, leaving the box outside, rather than using my intercom, and a 3am delivery window (admittedly this one was me not understanding details of the online ordering).

Amanda F.

Amanda F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worse than hospital food

Delivery Drivers Ruining this Amazing Service

Amazing Food, Incredible Service - Delivery drivers calling me at Midnight on a weeknight, late Sunday evening etc. Unfortunately let down by the third party that delivers their stock. Otherwise this mob is 5 Stars.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Good but delivery and packaging needs work

The food is fresh and high quality. The new packaging doesn't last long outside in Queensland though, and delivery times mean that food is left outside for long periods. Needs work!

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not delivered

I received an email claiming that it had been delivered with a photo of what was presumably my order outside a random house which, with a bit of digging, looks like the same number in a vaguely similarly named street two suburbs away. There's no one contactable at this hour that could remedy the issue, so I'm left having to track down my order after the fact and hope I get it eventually.

Kelly Hardwick

Kelly HardwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value

Yummy, well thought out meals. So easy and great value for money. The meals are nice and fresh and even the ones I’ve frozen for convenience have still heated well. There’s often a good deal on a group of meals.

Profiteering company

Greta food but when i did my last order it was more than expected. I complained then was told that as they are now really busy they are charging for delivery. English for bending there customers over. Busy means making more money so why charge for a free delivery. Another dodgy company profiteering during a national disaster, when a lot of people have no income.

Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First order delivered to incorrect address

Very disappointing. Put my first order in, and it was delivered at 1am to an address nowhere near my house. I responded to courier company who argued that it was delivered correctly. Had to contact Youfoodz to arrange a refund, and I won't be ordering through these guys again. Youfoodz customer service was reasonable, the courier service they use are absolutely hopeless.

Mara

Mara

Horrible Owners

Would not recommend this company. Their meals are literally equal to hospital food, actually I think hospital food is better than this slop offered for such a hefty price. Will not order ever again.

William

WilliamDarling Downs, QLD

delivery did not arrive

no email or text about my order not turning up which is so upsetting not knowing what is going on and it would be nice to be informed about my order