4.5 from 12,337 reviews

2.7

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (7%)

Nicole S

Nicole SHunter Region, NSW

2nd week in.. delivered to the wrong house

1st week, food arrived on time. It was ok, I would probably rate the food a 3/5 for flavor. 2nd week: Delivery is on the other side of the country somewhere. Next delivery date is Friday.. have to wait 3 days for it to arrive. Customer service provided a 50% discount for the delay. I have now postponed the meal to next week. I will probably not order again, we will look into other food delivery services.. This is a huge issue for us as we have 2 kids, now I'll need to go to Woolworths after work and sort lunches and dinners for the rest of the week.

LauraPerth, WA

My first order experience

Laura

I posted this review after speaking with someone that was a bit rude and unhelpful. I contacted again, Courtne discovered where my order was and sent a new order out the Monday after. I have edited my post to positive and appreciate the message

Shannon Haigh

Shannon HaighIllawarra, NSW

Not as good as they used to be

Youfoodz has gone downhill over the years. The meals used to be bigger portion and very tasty. Now the portions are much smaller and the meals are bland. While still being the same price. Doesn't feel like your getting what you pay for

Stormimusik3

Stormimusik3Sydney, NSW

Crappy product and additionally RACIST

The products and delivery times were less than average to begin with but after viewing the disgusting RACIST footages of this owner and his equally “classy” fiancee recording themselves in Singapore I have no desire to purchase. Not impressed.

Sarah P

Sarah PNewcastle

Food is good, but delivery is ghastly

Poit

Poit

Full off numbers 450,500,635,235 yes artificial !!!

May I ask why every single one of your meals now days contain flavour enhancer 635 ( MSG )

Mineral salts 450,500

Food stabilisers etc etc etc.

You guys say you meals are healthy but they are far from in. Not even 2 minute noodles contain MSG these days but Youfoodz do. How pathetic !!

Ruby Turner

Ruby TurnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Delivery

Youfoodz started off on the right foot by delivering my meals in the morning and before my lunch break, so I had them all organised for my week ahead. But now the delivery times just keep getting later and later and I need to figure out what to have for my lunch on Monday. Slightly inconvenienced and annoyed.

PG18Melbourne

Poor vegetarian options

I used to order from YouFoodz a fair bit but I got sick of the lack of vegetarian options. Despite constant promises from YouFoodz staff, I feel the vegetarian options and variety are much worse. How can they not even offer a vegetarian bundle? When many businesses are making big bucks from vegan and vegetarian food, YouFoodz seem to be going in the other direction.

PG18

Same type of canned response for over a year. The vegetarian/vegan bundles still don't exist and the range is as poor as I can remember.

Unimpressed

Used to be a regular customer, but they’ve stuffed me around too many times, so am going elsewhere now. They didn’t even reply to the complaint I sent. Very poor service & communication.

Bronte

Bronte

I would give zero stars if I could

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The food is pretty good, not so cold...

The food is pretty good, but ever since Youfoodz changed their packaging to the cardboard boxes I cannot trust that food will be delivered cold. After getting the boxes 3 hours after delivery the ice packs were warm to the touch and the food was well above the safe 4 degrees. If I waited up to 8 hours, as they claim their boxes can stay cool for, I would of been demanding a full refund

Diantina

DiantinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shame they can't tell the time!

Most food is good and certainly convenient, however, their delivery leaves a lot to be desired. My time slot was between 7 and 11 am and my estimated time of delivery was 9.59am. I went online just after 11am to enquire what was the problem and was told that my delivery was about 1 hour away. It is now 12.15 (i hour later) and still not here.

Karlee E.

Karlee E.Sydney, NSW

Is it worth the hassle?

Ive been with youfoodz for years and the food is great. Usually it arrives at my door first thing and everything is lovely and fresh.
The meals can seem a little overpriced if there isnt a sale on, so make sure to use the vouchers!

Sadly since moving to the city, all 4 of my deliveries have been an absolute nightmare, with this weeks having a few containers all cracked open and the meals almost warm!

If you live in an apartment, youfoodz might not be for you.

Low quality now

Food has low protein value and just use alot of fillers. Quantity is smaller and taste is not consistent. Some of the food are tasteless and has poor quality. Needs a lot of improvemet

Jen N

Jen NSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tasty portion controlled meals

Youfoodz has a great choice of tasty foods that are low in calories and easy to prepare. Delivery and service is always reliable. Snacks are yummy. They have offers regularly.

You F.Youfoodz

Hey there Jen! Thank you so much for your KILLER, 5-star review :)

Helen Morris

Helen Morris

Quality and service.

As good as I could cook it. Reliability. Tastes great. Makes our life so much less busy. Right amounts too. Great selection of meals. Tastes fresh. How do you do it?

You F.Youfoodz

Hey there Helen! Thank you so much for your KILLER, succinct review :) We hope that your Youfoodz journey continues to be a positive one #youdabest!

Danelo Hladenki

Danelo HladenkiGreenway 2900, ACT

Good option for not cooking

Good options and makes it easy to eat healthier. Convenient when time poor and not able to cook. Also easy to take out to other locations as all you need is a microwave

You F.Youfoodz

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We love hearing this feedback and knowing that we are making your life easier!

Merry Christmas,
YF Customer Care x

Elena

ElenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality, not enough protein serve, too many peas in some dishes

A larger serve of protein would be appreciated. Not consistent, sometimes decent serve of chicken or beef and sometimes not. Peas don't go with fish in my opinion. Mostly nice flavours.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Always late, awful delivery care.

Always late, awful delivery care. Often had my box literally thrown over my fence. Pictures to prove it. I have emailed youfoodz directly multiple times, to never have even one reply. Could not reccomend against these guys more.

Daniella Sequeira

Daniella SequeiraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its becoming my norm

Love it. Easy and convenient! Reasonable priced and the food actually taste good! Better than whatever I cook. Only problem I find is delivery times not being very accurate and can find myself waiting all day for it.

You F.Youfoodz

Hey there Daniella! Thank you so much for your 5-star review :) Always feel free to call us on (07) 36330708 and we can help you with all delivery time questions you may have!