4.5 from 12,337 reviews

2.7

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (7%)

Naomi Sampol

Naomi SampolSydney, NSW

Food is great but...

TEM

TEM

Service could be better

The food is great but the service really let them down. I updated orders and the wrong one was sent thru twice along with frequent damaged stock. 3 weeks in a row the yoghurt was smashed.
The online ordering system can be confusing when changing the reoccurring order system.
The food is always great quality.

You F.Youfoodz

Hey there Tem! Oh no, we are so sorry to hear that you have received some damaged yoghurts and that the recurring order system has been giving you grief! We have sent you a direct message to discuss this issue further :)

-Youfoodz Customer Care

Sophie LedgerSouth East Queensland, QLD

They have asked for feedback instead of responding to a complaint

I wrote an email of complaint after repeated deliveries where meals weren't properly insulated and left outside in the sun.
Instead of a response they've sent this request for feedback.

Shane T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always late, awful delivery care with product.

Always late, awful delivery care. Often had my box literally thrown over my fence. I have emailed youfoodz directly multiple times, to never have even one reply. Could not reccomend against these guys more.

Shane T.

It's disappointing that it's taken seriously only as I've made my complaint on a public forum.

Karen CoulsonSouthwest, VIC

Great food

Great food. Delivery can be a bit dodgy 2.30am delivery is a pain, leading me to climb out of bed and sometimes have to hunt the boundary of my property for my delivery.

Karen Coulson

Hi, I dont mind the hour the thing is when I order I always state to deliver to the back door and unfortunately that does not happen.

Billy G

Billy Gperth

Food reasonable rubbish customer service

on a recurring order plan unfortunately last two orders never arrived customer service rep implied they had been delivered and stolen. Evidenced this by providing a photo - shame photo was of previous delivery some two months ago when there was blossom on my tree completely failed to acknowledge telling lies to frustrated customers only makes a bad situation ten times worse can never trust youfoodz enough now to ever use them again!

BenBelconnen 2615, ACT

Order wasn't delivered

I made an order last week so I would have meals for next week. 2 hours after the delivery was supposed to be delivered I got a call from Youfoodz advising that the order was not delivered. Apparently it was damaged in transit and they were apparently only made aware of this today. In their support they did offer to resend the order but I opted to go with a refund. The food was great but unfortunately I've lost trust in the company now. I was relying on those meals for next week's lunches as I don't have enough time to go out and buy foods.

Andrew

Andrew

Deceptive downsizing without telling anyone

Cathy Z.

Cathy Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service and delivery

Very poor service. The delivery man come at midnight and just left the parcel at the entrance of the building without pressing the doorbell and let me know. The parcel just missed. Will definitely never order again.

Brendanq

BrendanqCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Quality has dropped over the years

You F.Youfoodz

Bland, undersize portions, shabby delivery practises and gross packaging.

They're convenient and as long as you buy with a voucher not too expensive, but as per my headline they are tasteless and very small portions. First order was missing a meal, which they knew about but failed to mention, then tried to remedy with a voucher which would have made me purchase again to redeem, second time the driver rang me at 1.33am to make delivery, yep, 1.33am. My complaint fell on deaf ears, look elsewhere!

orly kattan

orly kattanSydney, NSW

Bad bad bad delivery Service

For the past 5 weeks my delivery constantly going to different address , the instructions very simple , and very easy to find our unit , I am complaining every week , wasting time on the phon , explaining to every staff every supervisor , every one apologised and the mistake happened again, I had enough , from you guys , me and my Daughter with you for over a year , and both of us need to search our food in the neighbourhood, not buying from you anymore and I will not recommend you to any one !!!!

MalikCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Really bad delivery system

Their logistics team needs to really get it together. My order always comes through out of the ETA window that they send through the day before, so organising my day based on that is always a waste. Oh and sometimes it doesn't show up at all. Very poor service.

Malik

I did call your customer care three times yesterday about this. The last person I spoke to was going to send me an email with an apology and voucher code to make up for it. That also failed to show up.

Tay

TayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the convenience, but quality has gone down hill

Michaela rose

Michaela roseMelbourne

Gave me food poisoning..

I have been taking youfoodz on and off for a while this year, price is expensive for what you get. I still almost find myself snacking as I am never full enough from this product, I ordered the lamb and 3 veg a while ago there was no lamb just fatty brisket! I am normally pretty happy with youfoodz but I ate what little lamb I could about 5 hours later I had severe gastro and abdominal pain, I contacted youfoodz and got no reply, I tried their online chat but waiting in line for over 3 hours seemed pointless, I will not be ordering from youfoodz again from lack of customer care, other than that some of the meals were okay but one bad meal has turned me off!

michaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Food left outside Vision units

I really do not understand why a food delivery
company would leave food outside a block of
units ! This practice is bizarre, who wants to
eat food handled in this manner, quite discusting .

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay except for their breakfast range

Good for quick lunch at the gas station when you want to control your portion. Pretty long list of ingredients and preservatives. Sauce pack separately are great but hard and messy to tear especially if you have long nails. Stay away from their sausage dishes ...

Megan Andrews

Megan AndrewsGriffith 2603, ACT

Worst customer service on the planet

I have ordered youfoodz several times now. It has always been late. Often left in public sight. Fish rotted. Always an apology. No follow through. Don't waste your money. Scammed.

Ashley Kwong

Ashley Kwong

Delivery at 12.45 am??

Is it routine for delivery to come at 12.45am??? I know some people sleep late but wouldn't that be bad timing for most people? Especially if you have a sleeping baby?

Bernster