1,640 reviews
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Can’t live without it

I have health issues which mean I can’t prepare my own meals. A weekly Youfoodz order allows me to eat healthily (and deliciously!) at a very reasonable price, and better still, live independently. Thank you!

Elena G.

Elena G.South East Queensland, QLD

My go to Monday to Friday lunches

The meals I order vary from a few dollars to $9.95 for regular sizes (a little more for the larger meals). The current (Year 2020) meal deal of $69 for nine meals is fantastic. The menu is varied and food is tasty. Convenient, freeze till you need one, microwave in 4mins from frozen. The packaging is sturdy, does not splinter like most other brands of frozen meals. Orders are delivered, well packed, chilled, to your door, on your chosen day. As far as I know, all packaging etc is recyclable. Very pleased with the youfoodz service and their products.

San

SanSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Love every meal I order, cant wait till my next orders arrive. The menu is great, so much to chose from and I always struggle to pick my 7 as I want most of them,

Despina Alissaphos

Despina AlissaphosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So good while pregnant

I used U-Foodz while pregnant with my twins.
I like the fact that its portion controlled, tastes great and u can get meals which range from low calories to higher calories, as i wasn't dieting i just wanted to eat healthy and not put on too much weight. I ended up putting on 16 kilos all up and have continued using U-Foodz after my delivery of our twins and have dropped most of the weight already.
Its so convenient, so many different meals to try from, tastes great and u can get awesome discounts....

Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the convenience

I get these for work lunches and they are great. For pre made meals they go well. Just gotta find your flavours. Not a fan of crunchy broccoli but I just get the other meals and they are good. Awaken juice is so yummy. And the brekkies are nice. Good deals. Customer service and delivery is excellent too. No complaints

Great for lunches

Our family loves Youfoodz our Boyz are Tradies and really enjoy a hot healthy lunch each day. Easy for then to grab straight from the fridge as they rush out the door.

Shahnee O.

Shahnee O.South East Queensland, QLD

I do love it but last meal order were disappointing

I love youfoodz on a regular basis and enjoy service. I decided to try the new meals and really disliked them so much unfortunately I had to throw them out.

Robbie

RobbieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I’m loving Youfoodz

I have been getting Youfoodz for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! The selection of food is fantastic and all the meals I’ve tried are delicious. I’ve even started losing weight which was the main reason I decided to try Youfoodz. It’s convenient and I don’t have to stress about counting calories and portion sizes it’s all taken care of for me! My husband has decided to try them now too!

Caitlin

CaitlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Less is More

Excellent quality and variety of food.
This has made our lives less stressful & more time to spend with the family. We get excited each week when our delivery arrives. It is like Christmas each week.

Pauline Perrett

Pauline PerrettSydney, NSW

Always handy to have.

Although I don't order every week I enjoy Youfoodz dinners on a regular basis. The choice is good, with some recently introduced new meals & they are always tasty. I prefer the clean meals which are clearly marked (under 350 calories) with the percentages of protein, carbs & fat so they are nutritious especially if you're watching those winter kilos. Great to have a few in the fridge (or freezer) if you don't feel like cooking & with a quick 2 1/2 minutes in the microwave - voila dinner is served!
Keep an eye out for the discounts which reduces the price to the same or less than any other popular ready-made meals from the supermarket, I guarantee you won't find any other quality meals for the price.

Corinna B

Corinna BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for the lazy housewife

Youfoodz meals are delicious and the perfect size. I love a lot of veggies so I usually steam a little extra vegetables with each meal, way easier then working out what to cook then go and get the ingredients AND then cook it. And my cooking usually turns out pretty ordinary .
Youfoodz is my lifesaver!

Trina

TrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

YouFoodz has made our lives so much easier.

We have been getting YouFoodz for about 3 years. It makes life so much easier. The meals are tasty and satisfying and the convenience takes the stress out of dinner time.

Hazel

HazelNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Love the food

I used to get food from another source but upon trying Youfoodz , I changed and now buy only from them, very tasty not bland like the other company, thanks youfoodz , great value and taste.

Great product

Food is always fresh and long expiry date so it last. Packaging on delivery in always great. Thoroughly recommend this product. The juices and the brownies are really nice as well.

Andrew Harris

Andrew HarrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything is good about u foods except delivery.

The food is good. The employees are very polite. The delivery window is now 8 to 4 that will hurt a good business. That is very sad as they have been fantastic.

Nate

NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and Delicious

We have been getting Youfoodz for nearly 3 years now. Always have a great selection and consistently bring in new menu items. Super convenient with delivery to home or work.

Nicki_Lucy

Nicki_LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

I continue to come back....

I have had problems in the past with quality, wrong delivery location and I am doubtful the calorie indication is actually real, but nonetheless I come back. The quality of food has got over the bad spell and my deliveries since the hiccup have gone OK. I am still doubtful about the calories.

Deb

DebPerth, WA

Love my youfoodz

Tried almost all the new meals..they were so delicious! In particular love the terriyaki chicken and rice , thanks youfoodz for delivering the best tastes , value and flavour
Keep it up guys

P.J.W

P.J.WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

love the foodz

food is very flavorsome and has a great variety of dishes it is also very convenient the quality is very high standard just like home cooking Iwill continue to buy for the time being

Wayne

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Food

Excellent service and a great menu always delivered on time and in good condition. The time saved in not having to go to the supermarket and preparing meals and cooking them and cleaning up then washing up is significant. To me it is great value for the variety you can have each night