4.5 from 12,337 reviews

1,782 reviews
    4.5 (1,682)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No

Perfection

the meals taste great, they are always good quality. Delivery is great they always come on the day I've ordered for and the variety of meals are awesome. Starting youfoodz has really helped me to better and maintain my diet

Katrina Whelen

Katrina WhelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient & healthy

Healthy and convenient lunch choice - much better for my diet and wallet than buying lunch from a cafe. I also enjoy the variety and the seasonal offerings keep things fresh.

KRL

KRLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient and healthy

Very good food. Tasty. Lots of options. A healthy alternative to take away. Good portion control. Only downside is the excessive packaging for delivery but this is hard to change.

Find out how Youfoodz compares to other Food Delivery Services

Wish I found these sooner!

Fantastic meals, very tasty and well balanced. Great variety but really love all of the lamb meals in particular. Packaging and delivery is faultless and makes ordering a very easy process.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Awesome! Makes life so easy!

I absolutely love those service and yummy foods, only gripe I have is, there's a lot of dishes that do not come in a large size. Please give us the option to get any dish in the large range, as we got pretty bored of the same dishes every week.

I love it, best thing!

I love the portion sizes, the taste of the meals, how convenient it is for people who work and also filling! I have a big appetite so the fact that these keep me full and stop me from overeating is a bonus! Thank you!

Nonny

NonnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So convenient & healthy.

Small sizes/portions are excellent for my elderly mothers diet requirements & convenient for me, as I don't have to rush home to cook! The variety is great - suits us both too.
Larger sizes are also great for my brother, who's trying to watch his weight.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient

I like the convenience and enjoy most meals and the deals. I’m using it to try to kickstart eating better. Any failure at this point is me, not the food (lol).

Steve M

Steve M

Fantastic home delivered fresh meals that taste like they’re made at home!

The meals are fantastic and always fresh. The only downside is the standard size is just not enough. The large sizes sort this out though for only a slight premium price increase.

Find out how Youfoodz compares to other Food Delivery Services

Good quality tasty healthy food

Love it!

Every meal has been delicious and reheats perfectly. My only gripe is the sauce packets being in the meals. Can they not be separated and labeled? It would make life just that little bit easier.

Danni G

Danni G

Delicious and convenient

We have found the meals are very tasty and having them ready to heat and eat is very convenient for our busy lifestyle. There is also a great variety to choose from.

Carol  Hughes

Carol HughesSydney, NSW

Great portion sized fresh meals

We have been buying Youfoodz now for a few weeks and we love the meals, they are nice and fresh and the portion sizes are great , 2 mins and dinner is ready .

Katelyn Gray

Katelyn GraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Time saver.

The meals are delicious & save me so much time. with a new born it’s hard to find time to make healthy food (or eat in general) but I get the meals delivered every week and it has completely saved me :)

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Still loving it four months on!!!!

Only planned on buying Youfoodz for two weeks for convenience. Still enjoying it four months later love the constant new meal choices. Quality, convenience what more can you ask for.

Nick

Nick

The food is just OKAY, PROBLEMS IF YOU TRY TO CANCEL.

The food is not exceptional as some state..... in my opinion. Some meals are good but most are just okay.
However the 2 star rating is for the following: they continue to take your money even when you cancel a recurring order before the cutoff date (the supposed latest date you can cancel).

Thus BE AWARE OF THIS.

Jenny

JennyDarling Downs, QLD

Disappointed of late

Have been ordering Youfoodz for some time now and must say at the beginning was very impressed with the meals. Unfortunately lately have had meals that are a bit hit and miss. Some really lack any meat content while others really don't have much of a taste.

Sarah Jones

Sarah JonesCentral West, NSW

Perfect for anyone who hates cooking but loves food

I just simply can't be bothered cooking most of the time.. but I really enjoy tasty food. These meals are perfect... they are fresh and delicious and if I feel like a bit extra I just add some more fresh streamed vegetables or a salad.. maybe garlic bread if I'm really hungry...
I have not been disappointed with any of the meals so far and looking forward to trying more.

High Quality Food and Well Presented

Good variety, easy to prepare and consistently high quality ingredients. Ordering online is simple. The site provides adequate detail and is easy to navigate. The meals represent excellent value for money.

Meals were missing

Some of my meals I ordered were missing however they always gave me a discount for next purchase. That made me happy thanks youfoodz. Well done I will use you foodz in the future