3Youfoodz

14,997 reviews
Michelle R.
Michelle R.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Value for money

Delivery was on time, meals are nice, a lot of chicken though and maybe a sweet potato option for us diabetics would be nice, but I love not having to cook, just heat and eat, great value for money Show details ·  1
J C.
J C.Perth, WA

Company lied

Tried to use a free box voucher. Voucher wouldn't work! Website gave me %off option! Took me 2 painful hours to try and get it to work - agent lied. Told me to start again and use his link. Still didn't work - was then told that it wasn't going to work. More painful time getting account canned. Now I am worrying about money going from my account. THIS COMPANY IS DISHONEST. DO NOT RISK USING IT. Show details
888Sydney, NSW4 posts

Difficult to cancel deliveries

Tried to cancel the the subscription
Spoke to their on help service and told it was cancelled - that’s the only way you can cancel - there’s no cancellation process on the app - they say it’s flexible but it’s not - you’re forced to call them - I was told it was cancelled
They continued to send deliveries and charge me for them
I’m still trying to cancel deliveries
You can skip a week but difficult to cancel Show details
Katelyn
KatelynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Shane C
Shane CMelbourne9 posts

Quite good

Deliveries have been good. Food has been good. Would like a wider variety of upsized meals and also prices need to be kept appropriate. Show details ·  2
JANE
JANE

Update

Tasty meals for sure. Some meals have sauces which are very spicy for my taste. Worst thing is meals have risen in price so much I can no longer order as often as I would like. Show details ·  1
Teyah
TeyahSydney, NSW16 posts

Good, delivery needs too be specified

Food is good Delivery questionable as it's being left in middle of driveway called and they stated I needed to specify front door Sorry thought that would have been a given. Being in suburbia. See how next delivery goes. Show details ·  2
Peter D.
Peter D.

Tasty Foodz

Meals are very tasty, of good quality and filling. Menu variety doesn't change enough, so you end up with same meals over & over, with the odd new one.

Sometimes the film on the meals would be broken, but customer service credit it back to your account straight away.

Last couple of deliveries the bulk of the meals have had short used by dates, so had to give meals to extended family so they wouldn't go out of date. This left us short on meals, but were able to pick some up from out local IGA.

Would still recommend giving them a go if you're looking to eat healthier and want to save time on meal preparation. Show details ·  1

ARMEL N CARMEL
ARMEL N CARMELGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Tasty and convenient

This is my 2nd delivery and so far all the food has been tasty considering they're pre-packaged meals. I'm still getting discounts but concerned that when the discount period ends the price will too high and not convenient.(can buy same product from Coles) I don't like the fact that meals get reordered automatically like a subscription. I'd prefer that I can choose when to order.an idea would be to put an option for those that want an automatic reorder, elswise allow the customer to take control of their order. I know I can skip week's which I have done but prefer to choose myself. Show details ·  1
Zen K.
Zen K.

Great meals

A work mate put me onto YouFoods told me it was better than lite n easy.I can't agree more nice and fresh meals that taste great. Show details ·  1
Shelvie
Shelvie2 posts

Love the freedom

Love the freedom. Food is great. I think to change it up a bit by adding new sauces or veg

Show details ·  1

rochelle b.
rochelle b.South East Queensland, QLD

Just absolutely delicious meals every single one i have tasted has been devine for a pre prepared meal

Every single meal i have purchased is just outstanding the flavour the texture is just outstandong im actually shocked at how delicious the meals are. Never would i ever have though that any pre prepared meal would taste this great and comment with a 100% satisfaction . Thank you Show details ·  1
dean m.
dean m.

Missing meals

Food is good. Only thing is I have had 3 deliveries so far, and 2 of them were both missing 1 meal. Had to call up twice. How hard can it be to count to 7. Show details ·  1
Kanom
KanomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA52 posts

You Foodz Fueld

Absolutely love the new range of meals You Foodz has. The fueld range is so delicious and filling. Bbq Mac and cheese is a winner Show reply
L. Podley
L. Podley11 posts

Absolute crap rubbish

I tried an intial order of five boxes of Youfoodz and vomitted after forcing mysdelf to eat the contents of the first box, thinking that maybe I was unlucky and that vile tasting box was a one off. Unfortunately, the next day, after tentativley tasting the second box, it turned out to be the same crap and I threw the rest of the boxes away. To add insult to injury, Youfoodz charged my credit card account for a second delivery, that I had not ordered after my first order. Youfoodz is acting fraudulently in cliaming that their customers automatically enter into a contract for further supply of their "Food" boxes which, in my case were unfit for human consumption.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.4 posts

No brown rice

Not impressed with the 10 meals I got. The Thai red curry came with risotto rice, not brown
The beef massaman curry came with the same. I know brown rice and I DIDN'T get what I ordered. Also. the delivery driver threw my order onto the front porch. No reason for doing that, either. Will I order again. NO Show details

Danny C.
Danny C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very scammy company setup - be careful!!

Most of the food tastes like hospital food. Overall this company is set up to scam people; they sign you up for a weekly subscription (without making it very clear) and don't remind you before they process the order, they only notify you that the order goes through and it's too late to cancel or change anything. They also don't send you the same food you previously ordered, the system chooses a random assortment of meals, even if you can't eat them due to dietary requirements. Looking forward to getting a box of meals I don't want/can't eat tomorrow.
Kim
KimCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Good Choice of Meals. Subscription is Misleading

I enjoy the meals; however, I did not know that I was signing up to a subscription which I think is misleading and should be clearer when ordering meals. This would be the only negative I can advise to date. You should have the same option as other food delivery services e.g. Light and Easy. Other services enable you to order when you require meals and not on a regular schedule. Show details ·  1
HTP
HTP4 posts

don't waste your money

incorrect orders, overcharged, wrong meals delivered and clearly chicken is cheap Show details
Elayne H.
Elayne H.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Youfoodz good/bad

Meals have been surprisingly good.
Vouchers do not work. Support useless. Show reply
Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Too much of a lottery

Youfoodz is alright value when you have a good discount, definitely not for $10 per meal. If you have any issues with meals, you get given a credit though cannot use this credit if you have any active promos, which is a bit dodgy. Have had several cases of meals having a strange aftertaste, being delivered with a broken seal or the packaging being puffy before the use by date (like what happens to packaged chicken when it starts going bad). Previously found Youfoodz to be more exciting than frozen meals, it’s not worth the quality control issues now/the risk of having to buy another lunch when at work. Show details
Stacie
Stacie

Open package

Meals are tasty however one came opened so I had to discard it and a couple were all very close to the use by dates and because I bought 8 I had to throw one away as it was past its use by date so out of the 8 meals , 2 were thrown out :( if it wasn’t for this my stars would be higher Show details
Jason
Jason5 posts

poor support

Youfoodz vouchers cant be redeemed on the web site. When you contact support you are required to enter PII data to start a chat. The agent then asks you to enter the PII data again. no one can explain where the PII data goes. The agent is unresponsive and appears to be distracted with other things Show details
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

Overall fair not great

Some of the meals only had a few days till expiry which is disappointing Show details ·  1
Mark

Easy to order nice range of products healthy food , excited to try Show reply

Jacqui
JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

I was pleasantly surprised

I was pleasantly surprised by the quantity of meat in the meals. Very nice flavour as well. Show details ·  1
R R
R RSydney2 posts

Pretty good quality, good price

Some issues with delivery, but was sorted out with support. The food is generally quite good, with the "western" style meals probably being their best. Prices are quite reasonable, but you automatically get subscribed so check that so you're not getting too many meals. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Satisfied

Food arrived and delivered on time, so far food have been tasty. Only eaten 2 meals . Show details ·  1
Lynnette
LynnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The delivery was on time and the meals wonderful

So Far the food is great as this was my first delivery I cant say more than that Show details ·  1
Cazz
CazzSouthwest, VIC

Best by far

Have loved every meal so far. Love the way I get a message telling me time when they will arrive although I don’t need to be home, as they are kept in a cold box. Show details ·  1
Kim W.
Kim W.South West, QLD

Rea
Rea

Awful quality of food

Awful quality of food, good price but the food was horrible. Show details
Nwells
NwellsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts

Patrick O.
Patrick O.South East Queensland, QLD14 posts

YouFoodz is like having a personal chef: in your fridge

I am on a low income so I used to buy $5 tasteless supermarket meals because the price of YouFoodz is on the higher price end. However after signing up on a promotion through social media; I ordered 6 meals, with a 7th only costing $2.99. Verdict: these are expertly cooked meals, full of flavour- none of that mass produced flavour through the meals like some brands that "ahhh they did it again". The carbonara is restaurant quality, mushrooms were even in this making it a great healthy, great tasting satisfying meal. Look foward to my next 6 meals. Worth the extra few dollars for the amazing quality. Show details ·  1
Phaedra G.
Phaedra G.Perth, WA3 posts

Very poor customer service

One box packet opened and spilt over meals, the next one I go to open has a whole cricket in there the process of trying to report this is shocking ! Just an online web chat that’s so slow to reply and no email or phone number to speak with someone I’m not even exaggerating when I say it’s been 2 hours on this chat !! So bad will never use them again Show details

Donna-Maree R.
Donna-Maree R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DELIVERY DRIVERS NO CONCERN

The food is amazing, i love most meals, (personal preference) only let down I have found is the delivery drivers putting my boxes in clear view each week instead of inside my front porch away from public and the weather, my last box got stolen. I couldn't get a replacement for that week, 3 times I've rang(overseas) to complain about where the delivery is being left. Drivers don't seam to care or read specific instructions under my address. Show details ·  1
Melissa
Melissa2 posts

Amazing tasty food

These are the best ready made meals I’ve ever tried. So full of flavour and no need for seasonings or sauces. Show details ·  1
Aquarius2023
Aquarius2023Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Top of the class

Lovely meals and great to save all that cooking time. We certainly ordered again. Show details ·  1
Merrilyn
Merrilyn

Great quality food !!!

Very happy with the quality of the meals and the delivery is always on time!! Show details ·  1