4.5 from 12,337 reviews

2.7

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (7%)

Profiteering company

Greta food but when i did my last order it was more than expected. I complained then was told that as they are now really busy they are charging for delivery. English for bending there customers over. Busy means making more money so why charge for a free delivery. Another dodgy company profiteering during a national disaster, when a lot of people have no income.

Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First order delivered to incorrect address

Very disappointing. Put my first order in, and it was delivered at 1am to an address nowhere near my house. I responded to courier company who argued that it was delivered correctly. Had to contact Youfoodz to arrange a refund, and I won't be ordering through these guys again. Youfoodz customer service was reasonable, the courier service they use are absolutely hopeless.

Mara

Mara

Horrible Owners

Would not recommend this company. Their meals are literally equal to hospital food, actually I think hospital food is better than this slop offered for such a hefty price. Will not order ever again.

William

WilliamDarling Downs, QLD

delivery did not arrive

no email or text about my order not turning up which is so upsetting not knowing what is going on and it would be nice to be informed about my order

Jane

JaneSydney

Fresh, Fast and Fabulous

So impressed! Great value with the special offers. Tasty, healthy, fresh and convenient. Thought I’d try during the current social isolation. I will continue ordering after Covid 19. Thank you!

Charles Warden

Charles WardenSydney, NSW

Only a few dishes worth coming back to, but they are great.

Only a few dishes worth coming back to, but they are great. The salmon, butter chicken and lamb shanks are excellent. The rest aren’t near this quality unfortunately, my family of 4 agrees.

I do not use Facebook

I do not use FacebookSydney, NSW

I was hoping for a nourishing evening meal - not a "between meal" snack.

The delivery was not as it was organised. The meals extremely small and unsatisfying especially as an evening meal. Very disappointed and I doubt that I would bother ordering again.

Delivery

Up until three weeks ago, I could not fault this and as far as the food is concerned, I am more than happy with the content and freshness. My only issue has been with delivery which has been less than satisfactory however I am happy to continue now that the issues have been addressed and hopefully will not occur again.

Jimmy

Jimmy

Hit and miss.

I find that the meals are hit and miss. Some are really good value and tasty while others are nothing to write home about. A lot of the meals are just variations of chicken and sweet potato. I love the fried chicken and gravy though.

I leave explicit delivery instructions that my unit is to be buzzed for deliveries. One time, the delivery was a day late and then the diver left my delivery outside my apartment building without buzzing. Unsurprisingly, the delivery got stolen. Youfoodz were kind enough to send me another delivery but I had to wait four days.

Chris Edwards

Chris EdwardsCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Value

The food is very tasty and easy to cook great value for your money
I have found that some meals are a little small and I need to complete with extras.

Lyndal

LyndalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to be amazing

Have been ordering Youfoodz for a year or so now and at the beginning, it was so good but sadly, the quality, freshness and presentation has dropped off and not because of the current crisis.

Carter

CarterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Campers

Food comes conveniently packed and cool. Portion size is perfect and the meals go well with your juices. Having delivery on a Saturday has really been a god send. No complaints here!

Nic

NicSydney, NSW

Food enjoyable, delivery tracking terrible

I really enjoy a lot of the food & love that calories & macros are clearly stated on website to allow educated selection of items. However delivery is completely unreliable, tracking delivery inaccurate & delivery window too wide (& then keeps getting delayed on date of delivery!). Fix delivery issues & I’d give a much higher rating.

Absoloutley ridiculous

Very dissapointed with youfoodz. Dont order from them if you live a busy life. They did not deliver when they told me. They sent it to wrong address. Then they helped me get it for the next day. Didn't come.. no one contacted me. Contacted someone again... they offered a new box for following week beggining of week for work lunches since by this point it was already mid week and wasn't worth my buck. To get sent to my house. Then i get a delivery on my day off sent to work the day later. They lack communication between staff and have no idea how they got ir so wrong 5 days in a row. Im appauled. Will never order frim them again.

Still not 100% satisfied

The Value for money with coupons is great.
My second delivery arrived at 12.33pm and when I woke
In the morning to check the ETA of my order, it had been sitting in the sun under an awning not at my front door which wasn't in direct sunlight.
My order was replaced without a problem but I had 3 changes in the ETA throughout the day which wasn't very convenient.
The food does taste fresh but I seem.to have pumpkin and sweet potato with meals that are advertised with the addition of greens...Not pumpkin or sweet potato. I have had to throw a lot of the meal away as this is not to my taste.
I will put a third order in and if not 100% satusfied then will try light and easy, from all reports a little dearer but fantastic food and delivery.

Tom Urquhart

Tom UrquhartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food. Delivery system needs work.

The food is always delicious and quality is top notch.

The delivery system seems like it could use some work. My food has only once been delivered within the time window given by the company. It is usually very close to the time range (maybe 20-30 mins late). One time it was so late, that it could not be delivered that day (as it was a secure commercial building) and I got the delivery two days later.

Vicki Pratt

Vicki PrattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tasting!

I have found the Youfoodz meals to be great tasting and there’s a good selection. So far I haven’t had one that I don’t like, will definitely keep buying them.

Linda LenihanSydney, NSW

Delivery never arrived despite receiving confirmation it was onroute

Youfoodz didnt contact me about the failed delivery when the driver realised my order was not onboard. Poor customer service as I had to contact Youfoodz as they were unaware of this.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Good but some minor glitches

Food is good and convenient, definitely worthwhile. I've had a couple of meals that were way over seasoned but this happens infrequently enough that I haven't been discouraged from re-ordering. The delivery process is also a pain for people living in gated high rise. The estimated delivery time has not been even close to the actual delivery time (2-3 hours outside the window) so you have to sit around waiting so people don't steal your delivery left sitting by the front door. An option to pickup directly from youfoodz would really improve the service.

No happyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

First order was delivered to wrong address twice. Customer line not open till 9:15 not 8am. Not happy. Called to make sure it would go to correct address and was still sent to wrong place.

No happy

Spoke to Corban who organised delivery to the correct address and a refund for the hassle. It wasn’t the best start but hopefully will be smooth sailing from here on out.