4.5 from 12,175 reviews

4.5

12,175 reviews
    4.4 (1,759)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No (7%)

Preeyawat Jaengjai

Preeyawat JaengjaiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great meal and love it!!

Good proportion and quality meal. I like the fact that we can control to get it delivered and so conveneice. Good service and very happy with the food so far. Very highly recommended.

sallycoco

sallycocoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yummy food and great customer service

I am so happy to receive my yummy meals every week. Delivery is perfect and customer service is excellent. My favorite is the salmon. Wish the Turkey was still available as it was my 2nd favorite.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

I enjoy the food very much.

I love the food but when it says CHIPS I was expecting potato chips and not pumpkin or sweet potato chips.
I would like gravy with more of the meals.
Other than that all is good.
Thank you very much.

PS When asked to provide proof of purchase there is no way to copy and paste.

Amazing!

We started our YouFoodz journey because we were fed up thinking of what to cook .. not to mention the thought of actually cooking because with a newborn, who could be bothered! Everything tastes sooooo good and takes 2mins to cook. There is so much variety which also means no more fussy eaters! Thank you YouFoodz for taking the stress out of meal time and for ensuring our kids eat their veggies!

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Best food delivery service ever!

I'm truly impressed. Fresh food, incredible sauces, great variety, filling, next day delivery, tailored options, most user friendly website with relevant content for nutrition seekers, excellent customer service. Bravo. I'll be using you a long time.

Jas Brewer

Jas BrewerSydney Surrounds, NSW

So convenient

Love having fresh already made meals in the fridge and delivered to my door! It’s perfect when you don’t feel like cooking after a long day! The flavours are so yum plenty to choose from

Great tasting meals

Have enjoyed all but one of my meals they are tasty as well as being convent no washing up or preparing meals and the verity is awesome would d recommend to all pensioners for the convenience alone

Brendon V.

Brendon V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great food!

Food is tasty and the service is very good, next day delivery is awesome and saves me having to freeze the food and try plan ordering. Large meals are a good serving and good protein.

So Convenient

It is super convenient, good value for money, good healthy tasting food. I cant see myself going back and buying, cooking, and cleaning for one person any time in the near future.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love

Love all the products. Couldn’t ask for a more nutritious and fulfilling product. Fantastic site and delivery options. Price point is right on budget. Snacks are absolutely delicious and mouth watering.

Taste is amazing

The food VERY tasty and there is so many different exciting flavours and is very satisfying. Have been ordering for a few weeks as it is healthy and very convenient.

Rodney Trewin

Rodney TrewinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great food and tasted great

All the dish’s tasted great and will be ordering again save time and money. Delivery was great alway on time and keep cooled until I could get to them. Thanks

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes life easy

Quick, easy, delicious meals, and they have new meal selections regularly!
Customer service was great, they were keen to make my experience as easy as possible, felt valued...was a pleasure
Thankyou

Great food reasonable prices

I love the food and the convenience of their ordering system. The calories are listed on the packaging and everything only takes 2 minutes to heat. Certainly beats take away

Very Happy

Very HappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice variety of foods

I think the portions are just right, it's all very tasty and a good variety to choose from. I also like the option of larger portions and the availability of snacks.

It suits me.

The meal portion suit me. The food is well cooked and tasty. I have tried different meals just to find out if I like them. I have made a few changes without any trouble.
Timely deliveries.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Great value love the convenience and very tasty

Easy to order and have no issues with delivery promise or quality of meals i have had 5 or 6 deliveries and no issues makes my evening meals so much easier.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Generally tasty food and a really convenient option

Alisha Sharpe

Alisha SharpeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This fits in with my lifestyle perfectly

Amazing tasting food . Great drop of time nice an early . Easy ordering . This fits into my busy lifestyle perfectly. Working 2 jobs an having a 5 year old having this helps me maintain a healthy eating option

Love Youfoodz

Love the convenience. Love the food. Quality is excellent. Prompt delivery with regular text updates. Delivery people are always friendly. Keep up the good work. We have been buying meals for a while now with no complaints.