4.5 from 12,175 reviews

4.5

12,175 reviews
    4.4 (1,759)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No (7%)

Jen C.

Jen C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love the new winter menu! The delivery presentation was lovely, as was the driver who dropped it to my door. The convenience of a home-cooked meal in 2min is great for my busy lifestyle! Highly recommend.

Customer Service 5 STAR!

Covid has brought extra stress on all of us (businesses too - I have one) that said; I want to give an A+ to the customer service team at Youfoodz! IMPRESSED!!!!!!!

Easy and delicious

Great range of food. The quality is very high. And it is just yummy food! Saves me so much time after a long day at work. Definitely recommend this product.

Niloufar

NiloufarSydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

Claudia Kelly

Claudia KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the food, just wish they could get orders correct.

The food tastes good but they missed a meal in my order and swapped a bunch of my selected meals for other ones without informing me. Really disappointed with that. I dont know if it was a stock issue but they didnt inform me why they sent the wrong meals/missed meals out entirely.

Garry Phillip HILL

Garry Phillip HILLPerth, WA

You Foodz are delicious and so convenient

Have ordered 3 times now. The meals are delicious and are so quick and convenient. I’m trying a few of the new dishes this time but know they are going to be just as yummy.

Ashb

AshbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service - short expiry dates.

Ordered 9 meals. Never was it made clear that they would expire in 6 days or less.

Contacted them and they requested photos. Sent two photos and advised already thrown 3 meals out due to being past expiry date. They refunded two meals then refused to refund the others due to no photos.

Poor service!!

You F.Youfoodz

Amazing food. So easy and convenient!

I’ve tried both MuscleChef and Youfoodz several times and can hands down say Youfoodz is 100% my absolute fav! I find their meals to be so full of flavour with a better variety in choices. Won’t go back to anywhere else for healthy, convenient, TASTY meals.

Roger Crowe

Roger CroweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty food

Very tasty food and a great variety to choose from. Have enjoyed all the food we have tried. Delivery service is second to none. Easy to order online from the menu.

tezza

tezzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

super convenient and reasonably priced.

I started ordering YouFoodz at the start of lockdown and the supermarkets had no delivery slots. Absolute lifesaver. And I've continued to use them.

It's reasonably priced, has a good selection of tasty meals and is oh, so, convenient. They send a text to say when it's been delivered, I open my front door and there it is! Excellent communication, a notification (and offer of a freebie) when one delivery was delayed.

Effy Iosifidis

Effy IosifidisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life saver

It’s a great time saver. Knowing all I have to do is zap it when I get home just seems to relax me on my drive home from work. Winning.

The most easy 2 minutes of the day

In 2 minutes we can be enjoying a delicious hot meal every night ( or breakfast & lunch)Youfoodz taste freshly made with great taste and variety. I would definitely recommend these meals

Easy and simple

Good selection. Tasty meals. Value for money. Very convenient. Fresh with good use by dates. I would recommend Youfoodz to single people or those wishing to limit their food intake.

Craig Cox

Craig CoxSydney, NSW

Good sized meals and value.

The online ordering process is very simple and easy to follow. Meals are delivered with good packaging. Two minutes in a microwave to heat and eat makes them very convenient too.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Amazing menu, best value for money

The new winter menu is excellent! However, the vegetarian range is still somewhat sparse when compared with how much is on offer overall, which leads to a lot of repetition. I will be trying the recurring order as the deliveries have significantly reduced my need to visit the supermarket during the lockdown and isolation periods.

Love the food

No problem but maybe a low calories pizza etc for cheat day then we wouldn't be cheating plz and a few different choices would be great. Thanks hopefully it happens

Ange R.

Ange R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing! So convenient

Everything is done for you right down to calories counted so easy to put into your my fitness pal! With food this tasty and convenient, loosing weight has never been easier

Rency M.

Rency M.Gippsland, VIC

Staying on track made easy

The food taste great. Probably 1 or two meals I didn't love hence the 4 stars. I love that they always have a discount code and free delivery to my area. I struggle doing food prep so youfoodz is the next best thing to a home cooked meal.

Great value for money.

I ordered the food for three weeks and it was in general great value.
Only downside is that a lot of meals repeat the same broccoli and sweet potato combo. The taste can be a bit repetitious/bland but for a calorie controlled diet it is fine.

Feedback

I am very Happy with food and the taste of all meals I think you could re use the boxes but as we get one every week to not have so many boxes would be great