4.5 from 12,336 reviews

4.5

12,336 reviews
    4.4 (1,910)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (93%) · No (7%)

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love it!! Healthy and oh so yummy!!

So yummy and healthy; the snacks are perfect too!!
trying to lose weight is hard when you don't enjoy cooking but youfoodz is the perfect answer. All of the meals so far are extremely delicious

Maha D.Sydney, NSW

Good food and very convenient

Most of the dinners are tasty and they're introducing some great new flavours. We really enjoy the convenience of not having to 'over-shop' for food and spend time cooking when both of us are working from home.
The meals sit nicely in the fridge and we can just grab the next one from our individual piles and be sitting down to dinner in 5 mins!
I'd like them to change the packaging - the cardboard box can be recycled, however we should be able to recycle the inner packaging - it's a shame to be throwing it in the 'landfill' bin after one use.

Sarah W

Sarah WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meal prep savior

Takes the hassle out of meal prep with clean meals under 400 cals that are fresh and tasty meals only 2 minutes away! With great variety I’m never bored. I’m never reaching for a snack after they are perfect portions.

Samantha

Samantha

Super tasty

Absolutely Love the variety and choices for diet. Highly recommend for all. And great price as well. Oh and great delivery times too which make it easier for mums or stay at home parent.

Shaza m

Shaza mVictoria

Perfect for my dad who lives on his own.

I get these for my dad who is 70, its perfect size and he says they are really nice. Highly recommend to anyone wanting healthy delicious food. Very yummy food.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad and Good

Amazing meals

Amazing easy meals. Best pre-made lunch out! I have proceeded with the subscription meals for 4 weeks which offered a nice discount. I can now be assured that my daily lunch is sorted!

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

Convenient and super tasty - family pleaser!

For those nights when you get home late from work or inbetween sporting commitments and you don't have time to cook...these meals have come in so handy. As a family we like the mince, the spag bol and the beef options best,

You F.Youfoodz

Youfoodz has been a game changer!

The meals taste amazing and it has definitely taken away the stress and hassle of preparing meals for work. The portion control aspect of it is also a plus / benefit!

Clare Cooper

Clare CooperIllawarra, NSW

Great meals!

These meals are delicious and nutritious! Easy to order .... fast delivery and I save over 20 hours of cooking time each week! This is my new go-to takeaway choice even for that weekends!

Josie

JosieMelbourne

So easy and many choices

So easy to pull a meal out of fridge when meal time comes,and heat for 2 mins
More time to spend on my hobbies like gardenning crafting.
There is a lot to chose from and all taste delicious

Jessica Morrison

Jessica MorrisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Dont like the potato and pumkin skin, and the spiciness

great food, saves me so my time as a single mum working full time with no family within a 4 hour drive.
A little to spicy for my son and the skins turn us off some meals.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

It is great to have nourishing meal cooked for me a few nights per week.

I am more than happy to have a meal cooked for me. Every now and then I like to cook for my husband but week nights it is good to know YouFoodz is there for us.

Review collected in partnership with Youfoodz

AMAZING- fresh meals, save time and don’t have to think

Great taste (doesn’t have that microwave gross old flavour). Save SO much time. And I don’t waste mental ram thinking what to have for dinner. Easy to skip/cancel and replace meals

Resieli

ResieliFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy meals and problem with delivery

I been ordering Youfoodz for nearly 5 months, I’ve been enjoying some of the meals mainly the pasta ones, which I keep going back and ordering the same ones. I was looking forward to tasting the risotto one, the rice is half cooked and for $9.95 it is not worth it.

Neale Stevens

Neale StevensSydney, NSW

Fresh meals

I use to buy freeze dinner from supermarket,Then Went to Dietician so she put me onto Youfoodz I never look back.Meal taste fresh.I lost 8kg in weight since Eating youfoods

Robyn Middleton

Robyn MiddletonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is great..I don't need to cook anymore.

I have great meals delivered and no cooking. Changed my outlook on meals being nourishing and most of all healthy. Just love the meals. Would highly recommend these home delivery meals to anyone.

Tam

TamTasmania

Yummy and healthy

The food is fresh and healthy .I'm busy so it's hard to cook my family healthy food at times. I buy youfoodz and I know my family are getting quality food and they love it.The down side is they only deliver once a week but it's worth the wait and also I freez some and still takes great

Micaela

MicaelaPerth, WA

BEST THING I EVER DID

YouFoodz is one of the most convenient things I have ever come across. I began ordering from them around a month ago and I am totally in love with what it has done for my health and mind. Before beginning my YouFoodz journey, I was always eating little or too much at meal times and now I have the convenience of having a healthy meal that fills me up and makes me feel good about myself. I work out regularly and I always look forward to eating YouFoodz. There as so many nutritious and yummy foods available to choose from, and the price is very good. I would highly recommend YouFoodz to anyone!

Jenny H.

Jenny H.

Very convenient

Some dishes are a little dry, maybe a sauce or gravy.
Otherwise meals are delicious and a lot of time is saved by not having to shop or to prepare meals.