Youfoodz

Excellent food and service

Youfoodz has excellent food, always fresh, delivered on time :)
I have ordered so many times and never been disappointed.
Not so keen on the latest menu and too small for my partner but they are already doing bigger meals. Only problem is not all meals come in bigger size.

Overall very happy :)

Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Love youfoodz

So much easier for me to eat healthy. Really appreciate you can pay with afterpay and makes it simple to take a healthy lunch to work, and a bonus is they taste amazing. Thanks youfoodz!

Amazing!!

Amazing. Food, customer service, delivery. Can not fault. Definitley Highly recommend. So easy to use and order and no contracts as well which makes it even better. Will keep ordering for sure!

Delicious!

Great tasting food, prompt delivery, works perfectly for me. I’ve tried similar products and this is definitely my favourite. Will continue to purchase from them. Have recommended to all my friends.

So good

I've been purchasing YouFoodz for over a year now and it's honestly great! I've ever had one issue with my order and the customer service team fixed it straight away. The quality of food is high, tastes great and easy and quick to prepare! Delivery times have also gotten better.

Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Delivery day not guaranteed. Very dodgy.

This service offers delivery based on needs for busy people. I agreed to delivery on a Sunday to work around my shifts and it failed to deliver. Not only that but the first time I ordered they were very obliging in offering expected delivery time, but, as usual for most services, the subsequent service, they dropped the ball completely. I had to fly out on the Monday and so I the 8 meals I PAID FOR to be delivered on the Sunday went rotten in the sun over 48 hours too late. Total waste of money. I'll never use this dodgy service again.

Terrible
Timely DeliveryNo

How did we live without Youfoodz?

We've struggled for years to find a food delivery service that has a great range, good prices, flexible delivery options and most of all great flavours! Finally we have found it in Youfoodz! We both work really erratic and unfriendly shift hours, and are so thrilled to finally have our home time back to ourselves for some relaxation time instead of having to struggle to shop, prepare food and clean up when we are totally exhausted! Thanks Youfoodz!

Timely DeliveryYes

The food is amazing and it makes my week so much easier!!

The choices in meals are amazing,they make work lunches and dinners so much easier and gives me more time in the week to do what I need to. I couldn’t live without these guys!

Easy and delicious

The food is amazing. Am loving the variety. Was doing Light and Easy for convenience but was so bored. Not any more. Thank you for your wonderful selection. Feel better everyday and look forward to meals

Quality Food

This pre made food is the best that I have ever tried. It is fresh, well seasoned tasty and I have tried many available. I have to fight to keep them for myself....

Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Weightloss Not a Prerequisite

Fortunately I am fit and well within my weight range. So I have little need to trim down!! My take on youfoodz is convenience combined with great tasting meals. They are filling, so I don't feel the need to snack between meals (although I do!!). I don't do salads (it's a man thing) so I can't comment on them. Everything else I have tried is great. Thank you foodz!!!

Absolutely love YouFoodz!

My partner and I are both shift workers and both love to eat healthy and when life gets busy to have some convience. We love the variety of Youfoodz and get our family and friends to order also when they have special deals on its too good to pass! I am a fussy eater and yet I haven’t had a bad meal yet. Love it and can’t wait for more meals to come out

OK

BRILLIANT

I have been purchasing these for a family member dealing with cancer and they have given them the quick healthy meals when they are not able to cook for themselves.
Jeannette

Money well spent

Seriously love not having to cook and also after a 12 hour shift coming home and eating a meal without having to wait an hour

enjoying the fresh tasty food well presented too.

I love the meat pies so much they are awesome and filling.Looking forward to trying some new dishes in my next delivery.How about adding a stuffed potato meal as well .

Good
Timely DeliveryYes

Life saver

YF has been a life saver for us. Having twins and being so busy it’s been amazing to have fresh meals delivered. Not having to worry about when will I have the time to cook for us the parents. And being able to order set packs just makes the whole process easy. Thank you so much.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I ordered from Youfoodz and was sent a text saying when my items would br delivered. They failed to arrive so I called customer service. They where not kind, said I had to wait another 4 days for new items to be sent and hung up on me while I was still talking. They have now just lost a customer. However, by the way their customer service treated me I dont think they care.

Delivery whenever!!??

this used to be a great service reasonably healthy meals without being so strictly diet that you couldn't eat them, delivered to your door. Now the stuff just arrives whenever...I am sitting here at 10 pm desperate to go to bed and today's order is still not here.

Terrible
Timely DeliveryNo

Great meals, tasty and healthy

I have enjoyed all our meals, it has made me cut down my portion size to what it should be - my only gripe is that the roast vegetables are diced up and small pieces and the pumpkin is not peeled - otherwise I am enjoying eating healthy meals and not having to come home and cook every night

Timely DeliveryYes

gives me time to spend doing what I love

I have started a new job and travel ALOT, Youfoodz is giving me my weekends back and also helping me stay on track when I travel, thanks to my little lunch box filled with goodies and on the plane I go. It also means when I am home instead of worrying about mealprep after a late flight I know I have a nice healthy meal ready for lunch. Discipline is freedom and Youfoodz is helping a tonne!!!