Youi Business Insurance

5 questions from our users

jittima m.
jittima m.asked

Hi
My Business is abount import Gold Jewellerry and Luxury brandname from Thailand to selling in Australia.
we wish...
covers the importer’s goods during transit and products liability insurance covers the importer in the event that the goods are found to be faulty or dangerous.

please advise us

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminskyasked

Hey Youi representative monitoring this site.
Is it true that Youi New Zealand has been forced to sell off the business because of the criminal convictions Youi was charged for in the courts of NZ. Is it true that Youi New Zealand is being sold to Tower Insurance. Is it true that Youi Australia is to be sold off to IAG Limited ?

Erika H.
Erika H.asked

do you cover commecial building in which my business is operating?

Sam
Samasked

I have a take away fish and chips shop and I would like to get a quote pls.

Fair Go
Fair Go

A fish and chip shop is a high risk business and more than likely outside what a small insurer like Youi could provide adequate cover for. Suggest you use a local insurance broker who will make sure you have all risks covered in the business and workers compensation for any employees. bye

Joachim
Joachimasked

I would like to get a QUOTE FOR MY BUSINESS?

Youi
Team YouiYoui

Hi Joachim, Thanks for your interest, you can do an online quote through our website for your business, or we can call you? Whatever is easier for you

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

Other Business Insurance