Youi Business Insurance

Youi Business Insurance

See the Best Business Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Youi

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Friendly Service

It was so simple to get a new policy, no press this and press that you speak with a real person!
The team member took the time to explain exactly what the policy entailed and what the fine print meant.
Cannot recommend them enough. We already have two car policies and have now added Business insurance as well.

Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Peter from youi was excellent very patient and willing to answer and clarify all my questions and concerns regarding my new policy. The price was less than other insurers however the premium was higher than others. The reason I insured with youi was because of the easy and user friendly menus and the customer service from Peter.

ADRIAN
ADRIANHunter Region, NSW

Public liability and tool insurance

This policy is very good value and was very easy to set up, youi customer service is by far the best I have experienced , I will continue to use them.

Blicka
BlickaSydney, NSW

Clear Description - Better Price

Business Insurance

Find out how Youi Business Insurance compares to other Business Insurance

Larry Coyle
Larry CoyleWestern Australia

Others marginally cheaper but telephone contact person made the difference

Policy is good value but not the cheapest available.
It was very easy to set up with the help supplied.
Cindy walked me through each step with genuine interest in my situation and plans.
Her advice was sound and logical.

Sar Honey-Bear
Sar Honey-BearCentral Queensland, QLD

$1200 yearly savings!

Thanks so much, so far my dealings with you have been exceptional and very thorough. I will save $1200 per year on my business insurance for the exact same amount of coverage! I knew I would save money but not that much! Thanks!

jittima m.
jittima m.asked

Hi
My Business is abount import Gold Jewellerry and Luxury brandname from Thailand to selling in Australia.
we wish...
covers the importer’s goods during transit and products liability insurance covers the importer in the event that the goods are found to be faulty or dangerous.

please advise us

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminskyasked

Hey Youi representative monitoring this site.
Is it true that Youi New Zealand has been forced to sell off the business because of the criminal convictions Youi was charged for in the courts of NZ. Is it true that Youi New Zealand is being sold to Tower Insurance. Is it true that Youi Australia is to be sold off to IAG Limited ?

Erika H.
Erika H.asked

do you cover commecial building in which my business is operating?

See all Youi Business Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives