Youi Business Insurance

Youi Business Insurance (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Business Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Youi

Mad Dog
Mad DogSydney

Business insurance

The policy is great value compared to CGU .
I'm able to afford and start trading in few day's. The price is reasonable for small business will recommend in future.

Insurance claim madeNo

Best sales guy ever, they really do listen!

Bought insurance the day before from a generic computer questionnaire, then your rang and catered exactly what I was after, couldn't have been more helpful and I couldn't be more impressed.

Insurance claim madeNo

Always a pleasure to deal with.

To me Customer Service and feeling supported is paramount.
We have multiple Insurances with Youi now, all because they make it easy and tailor it to our needs. We now have insurances for our business as well as our own personal insurances.
Happy every time dealing with Youi.

Perfect

He was very helpful everything I asked for he helped me with, even tho I'm pretty new to sorting out business insurance it all went together so well thanks to Nick

Find out how Youi Business Insurance compares to other Business Insurance

a very professional approach excellent service

Excellent customer service easy to set up highly recommend excellent value for money .and i have my business insurance set up as well with youi.. thank you to the team at youi

Insurance claim madeYes

Dan is the man

Easy as pie
As a business owner I felt that Dan was totally professional is his job and would recommend him and Youi to anyone

Joanne
JoanneAdelaide, South Australia

Youi tailored our business insurance policy to fit the purpose

The policy is good value, is tailored to suit the purpose and priced to suit my budget. It was very easy to set up, because Jessica had a great attitude, was super helpful, and able to answer all of my questions. Extremely satisfied with a great customer experience, and would highly recommend Youi to others.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Alexandra
AlexandraSydney, NSW

Business insurance

I aways receive such great advice and support from the Youi staff! It was fast and easy to set up my latest policy regarding business. I was well informed before taking on the new policy and I enjoyed the friendly conversation.

Insurance claim madeNo

Blaze the youi consultant was great!

Great value for my little business and quick easy sign up. Like how I can do monthly payments for my convenience . Would recommend to any person needing business cover for a small business.

Peter B
Peter BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Business Insurance Made Easy

As an existing customer of Youi for my personal needs, and having recently incorporated a Company, I thought, on the off-chance, that I'd see if Youi could provide me with the business insurances that I needed. I was not only delighted with the outcome - a great business insurance policy at a great price - but also with the time and effort put into the process by the Youi staff. Great work and I've no hesitation in recommending Youi to my business partners.

Jacquie WT
Jacquie WTMt Coolum

Quick, easy talking to a local Aussie. Saved money as well.

Changed my car insurance. Started a business insurance. Extremely happy with the service. It took a few minutes but they need to know this information. Jason said he would call back in an hour and he did.

Good One.

Policy was easy to set up. Aaron was very helpful & understanding. I can go back on line and set up any changes I wish to make on behalf of the Cricket Club.

Just what we need

good value, excellent service, knowledgeable staff easy to set up and overall good experience. My savings overall added up to about a $200 monthly save which was good. Can always be more savings but so far so good. We are new to Youi so will see how this pans out.

Ross Folkard
Ross FolkardSydney, NSW

The service from Taylor was fantastic- hope all your employees are like her!

The three policies were explained in detail and were much better value than my previous insurer. Great customer service. I have no hesitation in recommending YOUI to my group.

Ross

Fresh, helpful, with it!

Very happy with YOUI. Just gave them my house and contents in addition to our 3 cars for insurance. I just enjoy good customer service. They seem to have a young, energetic team that are eager to help and willing to find ways of helping you save money. No, I don't work for them. This is genuine feedback from someone that runs multiple businesses.

Stevie S.
Stevie S.

Quick, efficient service

I had to obtain public liability insurance, went through a range of companies, some didn't even provide P Liability, finally rang Youi, what a pleasant surprise, very quick, pleasant, cheaper than any of the others, emails arrived as we were still speaking! Hope I never have to make a claim but I feel confident these people know what they are doing. Big thanks to Cameron and Taz, thanks guys, great service.

February 6th 2018 Update: Update on Youi

Due to a change in my employment conditions I no longer required public liability and called Youi to cancel the policy. Within a blink of an eye the process was completed and an email sent to me with the cancellation details. A joy to deal with this company.

Phil
PhilPerth

Simple to set up and great value

The online website is easy to navigate and the customer service from Nikki is very good.
I rang back with a question and Nikki sorted it straight away , just like the old days were people took a pride in there job.

Great INSURANCE ,,,!!!!

It have been a long conversation, fantastic help, awesome service for me to understanding all policy insurance that cover my car & Public and Products Liability GREAT WORK!!! thanks youi

Excellent Mount Barker Decor Sa

Absolutely excellent, good value, very easy to set up, called to do 1 car and ended doing on other. Staff member Olga was very efficient. We run small business customer service and phone processing is very important.

Jen M
Jen MMid North Coast, NSW

saved over1000 dollars!

Youi was awesome! Found me the perfect cover for my business, covered policy details with the policy emailed while we were on the phone. Saved 1,000 dollars, and got the exact policy I was after.

Youi
Team YouiYoui

Wow that’s huge! Awesome to hear you’ve hauled in super sweet savings & the policy fits ‘like a glove!’ Stoked to hear you’re happy & welcome aboard!

maria
mariaBrisbane

Great Cover provided at a reasonable cost.

Very Happy with service provided by Tim. Very helpful and friendly. Great cover provided at a reasonable cost. Keep up the great work YOUI :) First time taking out Business insurance with YOUi went very smoothly all questions were answered. Didnt feel pressure to buy. Great work keep it up.