Youi Business Insurance

Youi Business Insurance

Listing monitored by Youi

David
    DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

I got a price for a product they don't sell

Youi gave me a PLI insurance quote and then later informed me they did not cover my type of business. They had a price for a product that they did not sell. Time wasters.

Insurance claim madeNo
    Techman18Brisbane

Worst quoting system

Insurance claim madeNo
    Team YouiYoui

Morning, apologies I’ve missed your return call & will try touching base shortly. Look forward to speaking with you, Robyn.

9dogsdeeniliquin, nsw

youi stinks

After many many ears insuring with YOUI and never making a claim. When I finally found a problem with one
    of my tenants, Youi decided that they have two landlord insurances, not like other insurance companies who only have the one landlord insurance which covers you for damage and loss of rent. Because they have made up this new idea of the two insurances for the one thing, they use that as an excuse not to pay. Thus now only
    did they charge me for landlord insurance when I really only had household insurance, they are not honouring my claim. They are liars and cheats and I have cancelled all my policies with them as have all my
    family and friends.

have the

Insurance claim madeYes
    Team YouiYoui

Hi 9dogs, your review is quite concerning & I'd love to find out more. I'm here to help, so are you able to reply with a claim or policy number so that I can look into it & get back to you? Hope to hear from you soon 9dogs. Cheers, Ian.

amy
    amyMaylands

expensive and no online facility

more expensive than aami and ANZ for building insurance and pain that you cannot take out insurance online - they insist that you speak to somone - but saying that - they covered us for storm damage when needed and were great to deal with when something went wrong.

Insurance claim madeYes
    Team YouiYoui

Valid point Amy, our claims process is spot on. We can be a bunch of happy chappies nevertheless we are there for you thick and thin when you need us that’s for sure. Thanks heaps for your comments. Sarah

Business Insurance

Find out how Youi Business Insurance compares to other Business Insurance

jittima m.
    jittima m.asked

Hi
    My Business is abount import Gold Jewellerry and Luxury brandname from Thailand to selling in Australia.
    we wish...
    covers the importer’s goods during transit and products liability insurance covers the importer in the event that the goods are found to be faulty or dangerous.

please advise us

Boris Yasminsky
    Boris Yasminskyasked

Hey Youi representative monitoring this site.
    Is it true that Youi New Zealand has been forced to sell off the business because of the criminal convictions Youi was charged for in the courts of NZ. Is it true that Youi New Zealand is being sold to Tower Insurance. Is it true that Youi Australia is to be sold off to IAG Limited ?

Erika H.
    Erika H.asked

do you cover commecial building in which my business is operating?

See all Youi Business Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives