Youi Business Insurance

Youi Business Insurance

Listing monitored by Youi

Dean
    DeanPerth

Appropriate cover at a reasonable price

I had experienced quite forceful selling tactics from Youi in the past, which were rather off-putting, however I just spoke with Shane to renew my old policy (after a month holiday break), and he was most helpful and went out of his way to work out the best updates and bring my policy up to date.
    Can’t say I was happy to get less for my money than before, but I can’t blame him for that.

How Youi can justify offering only half the insured liability value of the old policy for about the same premium as was offered a month ago (with no claims ever), is beyond me.

amy
    amyMaylands

expensive and no online facility

more expensive than aami and ANZ for building insurance and pain that you cannot take out insurance online - they insist that you speak to somone - but saying that - they covered us for storm damage when needed and were great to deal with when something went wrong.

Insurance claim madeYes
    Youi
    Team YouiYoui

Valid point Amy, our claims process is spot on. We can be a bunch of happy chappies nevertheless we are there for you thick and thin when you need us that’s for sure. Thanks heaps for your comments. Sarah

Best sales guy ever, they really do listen!

Bought insurance the day before from a generic computer questionnaire, then your rang and catered exactly what I was after, couldn't have been more helpful and I couldn't be more impressed.

Good One.

Policy was easy to set up. Aaron was very helpful & understanding. I can go back on line and set up any changes I wish to make on behalf of the Cricket Club.

Business Insurance

Find out how Youi Business Insurance compares to other Business Insurance

Stevie S.
    Stevie S.

Quick, efficient service

I had to obtain public liability insurance, went through a range of companies, some didn't even provide P Liability, finally rang Youi, what a pleasant surprise, very quick, pleasant, cheaper than any of the others, emails arrived as we were still speaking! Hope I never have to make a claim but I feel confident these people know what they are doing. Big thanks to Cameron and Taz, thanks guys, great service.

February 6th 2018 Update: Update on Youi

Due to a change in my employment conditions I no longer required public liability and called Youi to cancel the policy. Within a blink of an eye the process was completed and an email sent to me with the cancellation details. A joy to deal with this company.

jittima m.
    jittima m.asked

Hi
    My Business is abount import Gold Jewellerry and Luxury brandname from Thailand to selling in Australia.
    we wish...
    covers the importer’s goods during transit and products liability insurance covers the importer in the event that the goods are found to be faulty or dangerous.

please advise us

Boris Yasminsky
    Boris Yasminskyasked

Hey Youi representative monitoring this site.
    Is it true that Youi New Zealand has been forced to sell off the business because of the criminal convictions Youi was charged for in the courts of NZ. Is it true that Youi New Zealand is being sold to Tower Insurance. Is it true that Youi Australia is to be sold off to IAG Limited ?

Erika H.
    Erika H.asked

do you cover commecial building in which my business is operating?

See all Youi Business Insurance questions

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives