2Youi Car Insurance

Youi Car Insurance Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedyoui.com.au
Tammy C.
Tammy C. · Car Insurance

Can't find info, but are you covered Australia wide with road side aasist
Cheers

Nancy
Nancy  · Car Insurance

What costs are involved in cancelation a policy with Youi if you pay month to month ?

Gary D.
Gary D. · Car Insurance

I only use my car occasionally aprox 1000 klm per year do you insure for use only

Sarah
Sarah · Car Insurance

How long does it take youi to refund the money after cancelling the insurance policy? Its been well over 2 weeks now and still no refund

Lynne F
Lynne F · Car Insurance

Do I get a partial refund of my premium when I cancel my car insurance?

Martin Doogue
Martin Doogue

I doubt Youi will want to give you anything

Lazar Vukadinovich

TruthLover

Why reply?

MUTTON H.
MUTTON H. · Car Insurance

Can I use my existing Youi car insurance to cover a rental car on a holiday

you need to contact Youi direct & ask them

Mawiia
Mawiia · Car Insurance

Has anyone had a YOUI greenslip? Any issues?

Yeah 1 issue the price. way too expensive

Dee Q.
Dee Q. · Car Insurance

How much is it for car insurance fully comprehension for a 2012 Holden Barina please?
Rating one ... Never made a claim for any car I've had

george goodrope
george goodrope · Car Insurance

need to know details about my car insurance. toyota corolla reg.xlv323

Bobdowne
Bobdowne · Car Insurance

Has anyone ever been able to get the ONLINE quote that they falsely advertise.

IanS
IanS · Car Insurance

My insurance is due and looking to go with youi, however, i'm also looking at trading my current vehicle and getting another, so the question is would the remaining balance go to the "new" car policy or is apy for a complete new policy as well?

Robert
Robert

You need a complete new policy but yes should get credit on remaining balance on new policy.

Margaret Kennedy
Margaret Kennedy · Comprehensive Car Insurance

What does it cost?

Steven
Steven

$1500, but my car is a sports performance car so naturally will be more expensive than a standard family car.

Hanna Brandli
Hanna Brandli · Comprehensive Car Insurance

I just upgraded our insurance on the car to full comprehensive, on the Policy Schedule it states Excess Windscreen cover $700? Is that correct, as I was expecting 2 free replacements included. The policy no is - OA32182443
Hanna Brandli

Reynaldo Buan
Reynaldo Buan · Comprehensive Car Insurance

I was injured ,they amputated my 4th toe ,on the right foot,l cannot work ,do lhave any finance protection insurance with YOUI ?

Bevan
Bevan · Car Insurance

How do I access my 15% deduction on car policy

GC 07
GC 07

Go onto the phone app, and click on “manage”......and once you have entered your policy portal, just follow the 15% window prompts.

Greg P.
Greg P. · Comprehensive Car Insurance

What percentage of Youi claim centre staff are based overseas? What companies still have their claims staff working here in Australia? I have had many bad experiences with robotic, unhelpful Manilla-based call centres.

Lisa Y
Lisa Y · Car Insurance

How do I check my details on line

Try this.

Stuart G
Stuart G · Comprehensive Car Insurance

What is the basic comprehensive insurance cost for a 2015 Mazda3 Sedan? The kilometres travelled per twelve months is 6000kms.

Try this.

Josie G · Comprehensive Car Insurance

Hi I am wanting a quote for my comprensive car insurance please.
I am currently insured with Seniors I was hoping you could better. I have never had a claim had my license since 1964.
My car is kept under 24/7 security day & night unless I’m driving it obviously.

Quite please

Boris Yasminsky

Josie. Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, perhaps you should consider an insurer with some history of being there when you need them, rather than being price driven to only find yourself left out of pocket after a claim. Cheers

Paul G.
Paul G.

Hey Boris which word would you consider your favourite, absolutely or fail?
However, you’re on the money with Youi, most complained about insurer in Australia for several years in a row, part of the Hollard group from South Africa. Serial offenders for sales tactics, claims issue and overall conduct, just like most online insurers.......!

Boris Yasminsky

Hi Paul G. Being of Russian/Israel extraction, absolutely is as common as "fair dinkum, no worries and G'day". As for "fail", if one word can say it all, why say more, however Youi absolutely fails !.

Marie
Marie

Wow Paul G. You really should get your facts right before you state information that is untrue. Youi has no association with the Hollard Group.

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

Select a listing for your question
Youi Car Insurance

Extra Information

Seniors Car Insurance
AWN Insurance (Australian Warranty Network)
Presidian Group