Youi Car Insurance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Paul G.Perth, WA

Soooo expensive

Double the price of current cover and with lesser sum insured and higher excess. Don’t be sucked in by the constant and incessant advertising. Simply did not offer a compelling reason to switch , however this did not stop they’re sales team from harassing me to sign. No wonder they were punished in NZfor they’re sales practices.

Mal C.

Mal C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Double the price of competitors

Youi charged me double the price monthly for my insurance. Quote from multiple competitors was half the price! Also there is not a no claims discount or rating provided from what I can tell.

Croc H.

Croc H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Service and access

So much cheaper than I was paying and so easy to contact and talk to. Well done Jake and Gill. They did actually listen to what I wanted and did not push any unwanted products on to me. They called back when they said they would and waited patiently while sourced other quotes, The best by an UNBELIEVABLE far.

Car ModelHolden Trax TJ LTZ
Gaps

GapsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New policy holder

Easy to set up
Spoke to Danica the youi consultant .
Very friendly, clear and consise
Got me thru it easy on car comprehensive insurance
Good price , clear view of policy
Very happy
Great result

Rip off

I got a quote from Youi and the excess was $900 unlike everyone else who is $600 and the amount they would insure for was $1200 less the quote I accepted. Read the conditions thoroughly and check on the excess on your policy

Ke Jing G.

Ke Jing G.Perth, WA

For being honest and reasonable

Quoted by a real honest person who takes time to understand what matters and give facts rather than just figures or read of policies. It takes a little more time but it matters that all my concerns are met. No regrets.

Car ModelHonda Jazz GE

Customer service

Anthony was very helpful. I appreciate his patience and great attitude. He was not at all condecending when I didn't understand some technical terms. Easy to set up the policy.

Keith A.

Keith A.South East Queensland, QLD

New car insurance.

Good value comprehensive car insurance, great salesperson. All my questions were answered in a friendly and very knowledgeable way. Salesperson offered me what seemed like a very good deal on house insurance as well, but I will remain with my present insurer until the policy runs out at the end of the year. Then I will look at different policies based on merit...and price of course. Thank you.

Lyell A.

Lyell A.Perth, WA

WATCH YOUR PREMIUMS EACH YEAR!

Car ModelMazda 2 DE
Lynne

LynneMid North Coast, NSW

Great price and value

I enjoyed the process of starting a new policy with Youi. Ben was very knowledgeable and made the process easy. Great value. Speedy process made setting up a new car insurance easy.

Car ModelFord Falcon FG

FloorCare P.

FloorCare P.South East Queensland, QLD

No care for loyal customers

I was a loyal customer with youi for over 4years.
I missed one insurance renewal payment and I was no longer allowed to resign with them. It's a sad thing to know that after thinking that you found a great insurer. They will quickly turn their back on you the very second you miss one payment. As usual they don't mind taking your money.

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK7.I (2005-2008)

The Short Blokem

The Short BlokemHunter Region, NSW

This the type of Comprehensive Motor Vehicle insurance I was seeking. Great Result. I

Covered all aspects of insuring my vehicle comprehensely with a friendly & well explained manner. Very knowledgeable as far as product being discussed and able to relate to band answer my questions.

Car ModelToyuta

Amazing

I decided to get a quote on comprehensive insurance to cover out new vehicle. I d lucky to receive a call from Jackson who couldn't have been better! Have ended up purchasing insurance for our new car plus swapping to Youi for my husband's vehicle which was $300 less for the same cover than the current insurer! Just amazing! Very happy!

Car ModelKia Sportage

Luana from QLD

Luana from QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

I had sourced online quotes and included in my requirements was a complex license related issue and required more assistance than what I was able to get online. Luckily for me, Youi have an automated call system and I received a call from Ali who took the time to understand my requirements and provide the best fit outcome. I was not a Youi customer to begin with but I am now and look forward to having my insurance ongoing with them and possibly moving house insurance over.

Car ModelToyota HiLux

Tired of the fun loving over the top staff

No idea, no not easy have to listen to all the hail good fellow well met nonsense, the call took well over 30 minutes and the pretending ot be my bestie is exhausting,a few years now, havent used roadside assist

Claim MadeNo

changed provider today for comprehensive insurance

changed provider today from a major company that just got price ridiculously expensive, saved a good chunk of change for the same deal and loved that I could speak to someone Australian that I could clearly understand without them having to repeat themselves, service was 100%.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 100 HDJ100R GXL

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous customer service - Jess is 5 stars

Jess was friendly, knowledgeable and was able to offer me a fantastic saving on my comprehensive car insurance and also introduced my to Youi rewards, 5 stars for fabulous customer service.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 ST CVT

Jenny K

Jenny K

Amazing over the phone service

I changed providers today, from one of the Big guys, and was overwhelmed by the fantastic service I received. Saved lots of money, bonus, and was treated so well by the consultant Tom I didn’t want the call to finish. I am a convert.

Johnno 46

Johnno 46Launceston, TAS

Correct Car Policy for me.

t last we can speak to a Australian rather than overseas call centre. Easy to deal with and friendly service. Keep up the great work. Compliments to Jessy B. Easy going and a pleasure to do business with.

Mickey

MickeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the risk

Car ModelMazda MX-5

Josie Gasked

Hi I am wanting a quote for my comprensive car insurance please.
I am currently insured with Seniors I was hoping you could better. I have never had a claim had my license since 1964.
My car is kept under 24/7 security day & night unless I’m driving it obviously.
Regards josephine Guidotti 0402198766 Newstead Brisbane

Quite please

Boris Yasminsky

Josie. Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, perhaps you should consider an insurer with some history of being there when you need them, rather than being price driven to only find yourself left out of pocket after a claim. Cheers

Paul G.

Hey Boris which word would you consider your favourite, absolutely or fail?
However, you’re on the money with Youi, most complained about insurer in Australia for several years in a row, part of the Hollard group from South Africa. Serial offenders for sales tactics, claims issue and overall conduct, just like most online insurers.......!

Wayne K.

Wayne K.asked

Why are all the reviews from outside of Victoria? I have tried to get quotes for car insurance before and youi have been the shitest by far. Why does everyone on here claim they are the best? Have they all been in car accidents and sustained head injuries?

shiraz
shiraz

Never claimed they are the best, but they gave me the best deal for my dollar ...

Boris Yasminsky

Shiraz. How can you state Youi are the best when you have not claimed. Youi has been under investigation by the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT PAYING CLAIMS and investigated by the ACCC for defrauding customers. Additionally, Youi NZ was just sold and Youi Australia is up for sale as they have been losing market share due the 15 convictions and fines they received. You may as well throw your money in the air because it will have the same outcome if you do make an at fault claim with Youi. Cheers

Shea R
Shea R

Boris, I have had a run of bad luck in the last few years. First my dishwasher sprung a leak and ruined all my wooden floors in my house. The whole kitchen had to be removed, the damaged floorboards replaced, then kitchen put back in etc. Then after Cyclone Debbie, my retaining wall collapsed. Then someone ran into my car at the supermarket and just recently my partner had to swerve off the ride to avoid a head on with an idiot that veered into her lane. 4 claims in 4 years I think it is, and all with Youi and it hasn't been one drama. In fact its been easy. My premiums have remained fairly steady (I get a few other quotes when it comes up for renewal) so I at this stage can't say a bad thing about them.

Lea K.

Lea K.asked

Does youi cover windscreen damagr

Boris Yasminsky

Lea, Considering Youi is before the Royal Commission Inquiry for NOT paying claims, what do you think the chances are ?. cheers

Fired Up
Fired Up

It would depend on your policy. A quick phone call will get you the answer

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

Download manual