Youi Car Insurance

Youi Car Insurance (page 3 of 296)

4.2 from 5,903 reviews

Setting up new policy 1 2 3 done easy pezy

Tj and Mitch set up my policy quick smart fast friendly people, makes your day when you have good customer service people on the end of the line hate talking to machines they never understand what your saying

Insurance claim madeNo

Professional advertising, unprofessional motor vehicle repairs

My first time to insure with YOUI. What an experience. The advertising sounds great but you must remember when you take out motor vehicle insurance, its not about a small man running around telling you how much you are going to save - Its about the quality of service you are going to receive when that time comes and you have to claim!
My situation - My Honda required a new front spoiler resprayed and fitted. Simple repair. First off YOUI send me to a repairer way over on the other side of town, not a good idea. The vehicle was repaired promptly, and thats when I suspected a poor job. Further investigation found that the front spoiler was actually painted the wrong colour, and also the fitment of the spoiler was not correct. The LH side had a large gap due to incorrect fitment, against the front LH guard. Even my partner noticed it.
Here is the big question you have to ask - Why did the repairer, a YOUI repairer release the vehicle in such a poor state. I called YOUI and advised that I wanted it corrected. Returning the vehicle to the same repairer on the other side of town, and yes wasting my time, as this repair should have been done correctly the first time.
Fixed right this time, and the correct colour match.
Its not what you save - its the professionalism of the repair.
I have not re insured with YOUI .

Insurance claim madeYes
Sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with the repairer’s location or the repairs. An important part of our selection process for our repairers is based on your feedback. I’m happy to hear your car was rectified, we do have a quality guarantee for the repairs as long as you own the car. I would like to see if I can help & learn more from your experience. Can you please PM your details so I can review your claim. Thanks Greer.

Great customer Service

Have been with YOUI for over 2 years. Called to obtain a third policy with Youi today. Ebony was amazing - friendly, professional and understanding. This is what makes the difference - how the customer is treated. Will always use Youi.

Insurance claim madeNo

Terrible, not good customer service, don't have good qualified repairers

The first year we got a great discount to get us as clients. Very BAD if you have a claim regardless of whose fault it is!!! We had a claim that other party was at fault. Sent us to some dodgy car repairer, Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs Preston. Had to return the car 3 times to fix it properly and finally when we realized they cannot fix the car, we requested to go somewhere else to which they reluctantly agreed.
The second year they doubled the price, couldn't match any other lower genuine quote, after which we were forced to switch to another insurance, APIA. We re still with APIA.

Insurance claim madeYes
I’m sorry to hear about your experience Marianna, we guarantee all repairs we do & have a lot of faith in our providers, so I’d like to investigate this further. I’d also like to review the renewal we offered as it is unusual for the premium to double, even if there was a claim on the policy. Please message me the policy number & I’ll take a look. Cheers Josh

First time with Youi but so far it’s been great

First time with Youi but so far it’s been great. The Youi staff were most friendly & obliging. Looking at swapping my other car insurance over to Youi .

Savings

car insurance went from $1664 to $863 so very happy and I received extras like road side assist and hire car due to theft.

Easy as

Nice and easy process with great service. Wouldn’t go elsewhere. Very helpful and knowledgeable also. Would and will recommend to friends amd family.

Insurance claim madeNo

Couldn’t have asked for better

My partner has been with youu for 6mnths and now I’ve moved my car Insurance to youi. My quote compared to others came in a lot cheaper

Could have been better

I had my car insurance with youi for 9+ years. I noticed the price has been going up every year but that was ok as all insurance put their prices up every year as well. But recently I've moved into my new house. The area was better than my previous area, my car was kept in a locked garage so more safe and secure but youi decided to put the price significantly up for no reason. Spoke to few different ppl over the phone but they couldn't even tell me the reason for higher price, apparently system generated price, so couldn't do anything. Sadly I had no other choice but to cancel my 9 years relationship with youi. Customer service 5 star, guys are awesome every time I use to call them. I have my home insurance with youi at the moment though but wish they were bit less money hungry on car insurance. I'm paying now half of what I was paying to youi on my car insurance.

What more can I say except I'm a happy customer

Not even 24 hours yet but im feeling positive that I've made the right decision in having my insurance with youi

Perfect Insurance Company!

It goes to show the difference with great customer service, they’re so friendly and helpful and the company generally offers great rewards and perks. Paying a little bit extra is definitely worth it rather then going to cheaper companies.

Insurance claim madeNo

Great proffesional friendly service with every contact .Awsome staff.

I have multiple Home and car policies with Youi.Been with youi for many years.

Other companies could learn alot from the great service Youi staff provide. Obviously a strong customer focused structure is supported by senior staff and is reflected by the representatives on line and especially over the phone.

General feedback

Been with Youi since I got my Ps like 2013. Never had major issues and whenever I have to renew, I always get discounts. I recently discovered about the Youi rewards so I got quite a bit to spend however, I noticed that there's not many choices to pick from. They even got rid of Dominos which the only thing I tried to purchase so far. I would suggest if they put vouchers to claim more on activities such as putt putt, wall climbing, photography classes, etc.

P.S.

I would really appreciate if you'd kindly bring back the Dominos voucher offered before.

Many thanks,

Tammy :)

Thankyou

Helpful and kind over the phone, would recommend this insurance company to friends and family, thank you for all your help setting up my car insurance.

Online Quote Unobtainable

Answered all of the questions online to obtain quote only to get a message at the end saying "It's best we talk". Tried it again with a different car, received the same message. The whole point of obtaining an online quote is because I don't want to talk on the phone. I'll stick with my current insurer for which I obtained a quote & sign up all online.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Eru, I get chatting on the phone & starting an online quote isn’t your cup of tea. We do things a little differently here & in a crowded insurance market this is a point of difference. We prefer to speak over the phone this way we can tailor a quote to your needs. Again, I get it & that’s OK, still thanks for giving us a go & for your feedback today, cheers Koppo.

$500 Savings

Get price with everything I needed with a HUGE savings! Consultant was friendly and helpful and went that extra mile.

Don't use online quote.

You have to answer all questions online then they call you and ask you exactly the same questions which you have already answered.
It took 20 minutes to just get a quote!
And the quote was 75% expensive than the existing one.
I wasted my time. Never use YOUI!

Insurance claim madeNo
We do prefer to call, giving you the opportunity to ask Q’s & discuss cover. We aim to put you in the best position to decide if it works for you, ensuring you’re comfortable with the product & services we offer. The Q’s reconfirmed & asked help build your risk profile so it’s essential we have the right info as price is dependent on risk. It’s a shame to hear we weren’t as sharp as you’d hoped Mr Q, we do our best to keep costs low, yet, understandably we won’t save for all in such a competitive market. Still, we’re grateful for the opportunity & your time spent. If you’d like to discuss further please email me your details & I’ll call, laurenj@youi.com – Lauren.

Extremely happy

Been with previous insurance company for over 20 years and what a delight to find Youi so much cheaper,and
couldn't believe the help and most pleasure in dealing with consultant Aiden Halford, if all your staff are the same
congratulations Youi!!!! you have won me, and will certainly pass on my dealings to others.
PS; can't understand some comments from people: would much rather talk to someone than fill out on computer?
personalised service wins every time..... can always say no!! whats up with them, great work

Insurance claim madeNo

No Online Quote until they have your phone no.

Time to renew my car insurance so I thought I would get a quote from Youi. Fill out the details on their website but at the end of it they ask for your phone number - but no quote. Other insurers don't ask for so why does Youi? I do not like handing out my phone number willy nilly and it seems form some of the reviews others have left that once you do give them your phone number you're pestered with calls.

Insurance claim madeNo
We do call to ask a few more questions, finish off the quote & answer any questions you may have John. We get a great response from this & it generally allows to save you $$, but also understand it’s not for everyone. I’m sorry if this didn’t work for you, still we’re grateful you gave us a go. Cheers Josh

Marketing Trap!

I tried to get a car insurance quote from Youi, after asking questions online, unlike other providers which provide a quote online, Youi gives you no choice other than providing your number. Straightaway you will receive a call (and they won't ask what is the appropriate time for you to talk!! and how long it takes) and then a salesperson starts asking wide range of questions which many of them are personal and totally irrelevant to a simple car insurance quote. He repeated the options several times whereas since the beginning I told him I am looking for a price matching on my current comprehensive option including windscreen repair and car hire. At the end, he put me on hold and in return gave me a quote price over twice as I have been offered by my current insurer. This is an inappropriate way of trapping people to provide all their personal information and try to sell an expensive product over the phone. I thought to give Youi a go after seeing the high rate in Product Review but it was a total unpleasant experience, wasting time and energy.

Insurance claim madeNo
We do ask a few more questions Alex, this is to get to know you & your situation better which generally can save you $$. Calling adds the human touch & allows you to ask any questions you may have, still we understand this approach may not be for all but generally we get a great response from calling. Sadly we’re not always going to be the cheapest as all companies will rate risk differently & charge different prices for it. I’m sorry we weren’t more competitive for you Alex, but we’re grateful you gave us a go. Cheers Josh

Contact phone number

Record of insurance on Rover WM3616
Contact phone no for Youi

I have received a letter from a legal firm claiming to represent me on behalf of Youi in an accident that happened over 7 months ago. The other driver was at fault and we have two witnesses that he ran a red light. The claim was paid out over 6 months ago. The letter looks suspicious- they want me to make an appointment to see one their solicitors. I lost about $6000 on the car as it was written off- I am not prepared to lose a days wages to travel to the city. Has anyone ever had this happen??
Hi Jen, check out the legal firm's reputation, get them to Skype with you and do record the meeting. Take a second opinion from another legal firm. Be cautious about fees under all circumstances. Do not commit to any upfront fees or future fees. Find out what will be the final potential outcome and how it would work for you. All the best and good luck.Thanks for reaching out Jenni. I’d like to look into this further, please forward any policy, claim details to robynf@youi.com & I’ll be in touch to put your mind at ease. Look forward to hearing from you. Robyn.

Similar listings