Youi Car Insurance
4.2 from 5,903 reviews

Great customer service

Spoke with a few people who were all equally as polite and cheerful. Which is understandable, they are selling me a product that I will probably never use. Insurance is an evil necessary. However, when I called back a couple of days later to get a better price by increasing my excess, they were really helpful.

Claim MadeNo

Brilliant and service is spot on everytime!!!!! What a team

The policy is clear and concise, explained thoroughly, Love ya work YOUI!!!!Forever a customer, got me for life with what insurances I ever need!!! Friendly happy pleasing service. the A team!

Insurance TypeCompulsory Third Party
Car ModelHolden Commodore
Claim MadeNo

Very professional and helpful.

First time getting insurance through Youi, and couldn’t be happier. Abbie was very clear and professional, and made the change over easy. Will be covering all future vehicles with Youi.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage
Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CG/CH (2002-2007)

So Happy I Changed!

I was with AAMI for over 20 years and decided it was time to look for a better deal on my home, contents and cars to the point of saving nearly $200 a month with Youi...

Car ModelMazda 3
Book AgainYes

First time youi customer .

First time Youi customer , will certainly check when other policies are due and come up for renewal , their customer service is detailed and very helpful , explaining all details and answering any questions .

Car ModelNissan Pulsar
Book AgainYes

My customer service person (Rianin) was exceptional. Very helpful, very friendly, very informative.

Was a pleasure to sort our insurance with Rianin. She was so helpful, organized, well informed and did her best to get me the best premium possible. She made the experience of getting insurance human.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Book AgainYes

Quick quote, very knowledgeable customer rep, will deal with again

Quick quote, very knowledgeable customer rep Kevin, will deal with again, appreciate the quick response, call back was prompt and detailed, now I'm with youi for ctp and comprehensive insurance, saved $500

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Car ModelMazda CX-5

Excellent service

Rang to repair windscreen. We hadn’t paid to reduce excess on this item so was up for $950. Youi offered to reduce excess to $50 if we upped our insurance. Out of pocket $150 in the end. Very reasonable.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Changing my car insurance to Youi was the best decision I made

Youi took the time to go through everything that I needed to know & the transaction was very straight forward.I also save a lot of money by changing over my insurers.

Book AgainYes

I saved $865 a year. I can’t believe it. The sales assistant was just awesome.

The policy is the best car insurance policy I have ever had. The customer representative was just amazing. I am so happy to be with Youi as I am saving $865 a year. That is incredible.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelSuzuki Swift MK6.II (2013-2017)

Excellent service

I was absolutely delighted with the service I received from Alicia from Youi when enquiring about car insurance. She took her time explaining what Youi could offer and ended up selling me a great policy, which was way better than any other quotes I'd received. The information I required was received within the hour and it was easy to read and understand. I couldn't fault Alicia - she went out of her way to help me and to ensure I understood what Youi could offer. I found speaking with her much more informative than just receiving a quote via email.

Overall, a terrific service, particularly from Alicia, and Youi is great value for money.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelHyundai ix35 LM.II (2013-2015)
Book AgainYes

Exceptional customer service. Happy with my insurance

I feel as though my policy is good value. It is higher than what i would pay with someone else but the cover is more and that is the most important part.

Car ModelToyota Kluger
Book AgainYes

My consultant was very friendly, helpful and pacient.

She took the time to explain things to me and clarify things when necessary. She provided me with options that made me feel comfortable with the decision that I had to make. I even feel that we connected on a human level, with her caring attitude and being able to laugh during the conversation. With this new policy I am saving more than $1000 per year!!! And that makes me happy!!

Car ModelHyundai i35

Great customer service

I always find the service great, easy to deal with and polite. Might have been cheaper elsewhere but for a couple extra dollars the service is well worth it. We have been a customer of Youi for a about 7 years and have no need to change.

Insurance TypeComprehensive, Compulsory Third Party and Third Party Property Damage
Car ModelFord Falcon Ute

Great Price, Quick and Efficient

Had been with my previous insurer for over 10 years. Premium kept going up and the insured car value down. Rang Youi and for an increase in the car's value, with all the same important benefits, saved over $200.
Then looked into House and Contents, which was with the same company as the car. For the same cover, saved $500. Looks like staying with the same company long term might not be a good idea. Access to the Youi App and its benefits is an additional bonus.

Saved over 600 AUD per year

Went shopping for insurance. Ended up saving 600 AUD with Youi. They were very helpful and I feel like I made the right choice.

Insurance claim madeNo

New Insurer instead of renewing with current insurer

Great customer service, highlighting some great additional coverage from Youi over my current insurer so it is always a good start when first dealing with a company that the person is very imformative

Insurance claim madeNo

Amazing customer service and I saved so much money!

I have only just joined Youi as the insurance amount was too good to pass on. It saved me equivilent to one entire insurance policy with another insurer.

Policy change

Saw my policy was up for renewal was been charged a lot more than the rest of the market. Spoke to you over the phone who changed by policy over to not only match but beat all the other quotes.

Customer service was awesome

I hate the best custom service I have ever had and I was more then happy with the price of my insurance

Contact phone number

Record of insurance on Rover WM3616
Contact phone no for Youi

I have received a letter from a legal firm claiming to represent me on behalf of Youi in an accident that happened over 7 months ago. The other driver was at fault and we have two witnesses that he ran a red light. The claim was paid out over 6 months ago. The letter looks suspicious- they want me to make an appointment to see one their solicitors. I lost about $6000 on the car as it was written off- I am not prepared to lose a days wages to travel to the city. Has anyone ever had this happen??
Hi Jen, check out the legal firm's reputation, get them to Skype with you and do record the meeting. Take a second opinion from another legal firm. Be cautious about fees under all circumstances. Do not commit to any upfront fees or future fees. Find out what will be the final potential outcome and how it would work for you. All the best and good luck.Thanks for reaching out Jenni. I’d like to look into this further, please forward any policy, claim details to robynf@youi.com & I’ll be in touch to put your mind at ease. Look forward to hearing from you. Robyn.

Similar listings