Youi Home and Contents

Youi Home and Contents (page 2 of 55)

4.1 from 1,087 reviews

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Angela Marie

Angela MarieBrisbane

Save money with Youi !!!

My house and contents insurance with Budget Direct had increased by $375 and they could not improve their rate so called Youi and saved $468. Better then previous years insurance.

Jodie

JodieSouthwest, VIC

Amazing

After receiving my house and content insurance renual notice i was shocked to see it had gone up by $22 a month and i had never made a claim, so i shopped around and found Youi gave me the best cover and price so i changed also changed my car over and got even more of a discount, and in the end i have saved over $600 for the year, im totally wrapped. Thanks Youi.

byronseachange

byronseachangeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic saving, great customer care

Called Youi to compare cost of contents insurance compared to my current low cost provider. Was amazed to be able to save around $1700 for similar policy. I was with my previous provider for over 6 years and had not been back to make a comparison as I had been very happy with their service. Just shows worth shopping around. Also offered car insurance at half the price to my current provider. More fool me for not doing this sooner. Big call out to Luke who spent over an hour answering my questions. Great phone manner.

Coverage TypeContents Only
Property TypeApartment/Unit
AJD

AJDPerth

5 star for getting started with YOUI

Only just got started with youi as they did well on productreview and choice for WA pricing. customer service is great, within minutes of emailing problems they will call up with a real person. Had to make several changes to the insurance as required for the home loan & was a breeze each time.
They do try to sell other insurance while on the phone but are not very pushy so it's ok.

TyC

TyCSouth East Queensland, QLD

staff great, process isn't.

Staff were great, process was way too time consuming. 31 mins to get a quote, and 29 mins to set policy up.
With my phone going flat half way through, and was slightly frustrating to do this in work hours.

They saved me money

Yes very happy with my new home and content insurance with Youi .It was easy process did on line first then rang and made sure everything was right before going ahead .They saved me over $400 a year.

Jeanie

JeanieQueensland

Would recommend youi

Liam was great he explained the policy to me in depth. It took awhile to go through the policy but was worth it. Answered all questions. Good value and was cheaper than most other insurers First time with youi.

noodles39

noodles39melbourne

Slightly cheaper policy, but stingy service

For us, Youi's overall policy cost was a bit cheaper than the next major insurer.
But they had us on direct debit, and when I asked them to bill me instead, they say that direct debit was the only payment option they have. so I asked to cancel my policy 1 week early. They said ok, but instead of refunding me the 1 week unused portion, they have to charge me $13 cancellation fee! Stingy service at best - I have moved to a slightly more expensive provider, with better service!!

Nik

NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Youi, Mobile number beware

Before Youi give you a quote online for Home & Contents insurance, you must provide them with a mobile number. Which I did. I did not get an insurance policy. But I now get phone calls from them every now and then, which I hate. If you don't want SALES phone calls from an Insurance company best not to get a quote from Youi.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

YOUI didn't disappoint

Based on their good reviews, I filled in their online form for home & contents insurance. Jason from YOUI rang me immediately and we spent a looong time going over the details of my house, garden and contents. BORING, but essential for getting accurate and appropriate cover. The price at the end was amazing - I saved over $1K on my RACV cover. Should have done it much sooner! Shout out to Jason who made the interview process as pleasant as it could be.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

In love with Zane.

Easier than flying Apollo-13.
After spending 1hr and 32min talking about my least favourite subjects insurance I ended up reviewing 3 policies and changing all of them and saved $2600 over the year. Thank you eeeeeee.

Alex K

Alex K

They were excellent

Our house has been broken in to. It was a very traumatic time for us. We have found Youi to be super supportive from start to the end. They understood how traumatic this experience was for us and dealt with our claim in a professional sympathetic way. They always had the time to talk to us and make us feel better about the whole situation. Although the sentimental value of some items lost can never be replaced, Youi certainly made it a little more bearable. And to our surprise our premiums did not change when the renewal was due and only went up slightly as they do every year with cost of living going up. Can’t fault their services and response to our needs.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
Claim DateJuly 2019

Youi building insurance claim

Youi declined repairs on a 7 year old house’s bathroom area because apparently it doesn’t comply to standards. They are quick to give you cash and wipe their hands and say thanks for all you monthly premiums! Do not ever take out building insurance from YOUI because every time you want to process a claim the will compare the new building regulations with when your building was build and if it doesn’t match, then you can forget about getting your property/building fixed.

Type of ClaimImpact at Home and Vandalism/Malicious Damage
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

Deshmi

DeshmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A landlord insurance with no cover for damages caused by tenants.

Terrible service and claims experience. We have been paying for a landlord cover that doesn't cover for damages caused by tenants. What a waste of money and time. we have 7 policies with them and going to move all of it.

Rich

RichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved money but with some unclear incentives

Nancy

NancySydney, NSW

Prompt, considerate and excellent value

I was very impressed with the service from the instant call back, to the careful risk assessment and the excellent value quote. My first experience of Youii ...will not be my last.

Vanessa

Vanessa

Just a pleasure to work with

I have always had great service from Youi and so have my friends. I gave Youi a call when I wanted to insure our home and it was sorted quick-smart and got great value.

Paul

PaulSydney

Youi! The “CAN DO” insurer!!!

Youi has a can do attitude! Always trying too please. I am impressed with the no fuss approach to insurance. In addition to great policy’s, they explain everything clearly without the confusing jargon. The prices are competitive and only too happy to discount and reward you for your loyalty to them!
I would be happy to recommend this insurer for the above mentioned reasons. Thank you YOUI.

BobC

BobCCentral West, NSW

Youi for you and Youi for me!

I have been with Youi for 6+ years. Following an incident, an assessor was here the next day. Our claim was handled efficiently, promptly and in total. Great service Youi!

Coverage TypeContents Only
Type of ClaimEscape of Liquid and Impact at Home
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
Claim DateMay 2018

WHATCANISAY

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

Surprising Insurance Company Helpful and supportive in a time of need.

Property TypeOther