Youi Home and Contents

Youi Home and Contents (page 2 of 49)

Great Value for money, so happy I made the switch

Rach from Brisbane was the friendliest consultant I’ve ever had with any company, more than happy to accomodate my schedule and answer my questions. Saved $410 on my contents, couldn’t be happier with Youi!

We saved $1,000 by going with Youi

The whole process was painless and very rewarding. Thank you Youi for saving us $1,000 annually on our new policy. The consultant was very professional and friendly. The information was clear and was reinforced by email.

Worst Insuance company

A tree fell over in my property, Youi arrange a company to come out, quote was $15000 I spent two days of my time shopping the quote and saved then $10000. Which they would have put straight into my account , they then proceeded to charge me $1500 excess which normally should be $500, I tried to speak to their Brisbane office manager whom was rude, unprofessional, basically didn't care, SHAME on you Youi for been sneaky with my insurance excess and unprofessional, you adds are not true

Claim MadeNo
We have a network of repairers on board, who we have complete faith in, if there’s a preferred quote we’re always happy review. There are 2 options for tall trees, if you have large trees nearby & declare them, you pay the appropriate premium for that risk, if you choose not to declare & an incident occurs involving such a tree an additional excess applies. It is different from most insurers, that's what many people like, sorry if doesn't work for you. Your comment re staff being rude concerns me, email robynf@youi.com your details as I’d like to find out more. Look forward to hearing from you, Robyn.

Extremely happy!

Dean was great. My home ins went from $67 pm to $50 pm. What's not to love!? Will deffo be recommending Youi! Looking forward to a long and thrifty relationship!

Claim MadeNo

It seems ok on paper, I just hope I don't have to make a claim, with a $700 excess.

It was easy to set up, & I think the staff were very helpful.
I have never lodged a claim, so I do not know how long it takes to resolve a claim.
I have just started this 02/19

Coverage TypeContents Only
Claim MadeNo

Quote for Home and Contents was over THREE TIMES my current insurers policy!

As the title says I did an online quote and nearly fell off my chair due to the quote (for the EXACT same amount insured) being over 3x my current insurance policy.

Claim MadeNo
Hi John, I’m sorry to hear we missed the mark for you on price this time. Was the benefits & excess the same as the cover you’ve received? Underwriting can vary between different insurers, I’m glad you didn’t fall off your chair, if you’d like me to review, flick me your quote number & I’ll have a look. We appreciate those that give us a go John, cheers. Koppo

No contact!

Our house has recently had an attempted break in where our back glass stackers were completely busted. Police report was filed asap and youi were contacted.
I took 4 days for an assessor to come and view the damage.
Our doors do not close and therefore our property is not secure.
We have had no contact from youi in regards to builders coming to quote or even a simple follow up on what is happening with our claim.
My husband has rang a further 3 times to find out any information and is simply told theres nothing they can do, they will contact the assessors/builders and get them to ring him back, much to no avail!
I wouldnt recommend youi as a reliable company.

Insurance claim madeYes

Amazing service and savings once again!

We have been with Youi for 2 years. We have two cars and three properties insured with Youi. Every time we speak with them they are so helpful, they always find a way to save us more money, and they are just so easy to deal with. I can remember one occasion where I just called to ask a question and was offered a 5% saving without asking!
Everyone we have spoken with to date has made an effort to ask how our day is going, and are incredibly friendly. We had to make a small claim on our windscreen late last year - we had the claim sorted within a few minutes and the team had their contractor out the very next day to make the repair!
I honestly wouldn't think of going elsewhere, even if there was a cheaper option out there (which I doubt there is). They are just so helpful, and take the hassle out of getting your insurance sorted which can be a nightmare to manage.

Insurance claim madeNo

Looking for better insurance policy

Customer service with Nathan was amazing. Polite, helpful and patient.
He made moving over to Ypui very easy.
He worked around my available times and called back when he promised.
Follow up with emails was excellent and on time.
Just great customer service on all levels

Home insurance with Gabi

Even though the product was slightly higher than my current policy the customer service was outstanding. I currently have 2 policies with Youi and was more that happy to accept the slight increase.

very happy

first time with youi and hope their service is as good as harry was in selling me my policy.
have one complaint, unable to access any rewards i am entitled to as i dont have a phone to download the app i need. feel this needs to be rectified as i feel i am being discriminated against.

Claim MadeNo

Danielle was credibly patient and understanding!

I have only recently bought a policy with Youi, but the ground work was done for me by the wonderful Danielle!
I now realise that I wasn’t suffiently covered by my previous insurer, so letting it lapse was the best thing I did.
I have never had an insurance claim in 25 years, and hopefully I won’t ever need to but I am very confident of being treated with courtesy and respect should I ever need to claim.

Coverage TypeContents Only
Property TypeApartment/Unit

Connor was awesome!

Just signed up and Connor was so helpful, very thorough and funny!
Everything was easy (not a quick process) but very thorough.

Feel safer now

Over 3 years now have had good service youi have been helpful and friendly quick to respond to any enquires

Insurance claim madeYes

Hallelujah - Most competitive price

Have just signed up with YOUI. Almost $700 savings which has been unheard of in Rockhampton and it automatically included flood cover. (Not that I needed or wanted it). The proof will be in the pudding if I ever need to make a claim. Recent advertising with Rockhampton resident prompted me to give them a call.

Very poor

Hi every one I have been with youi for 8 yrs and really think it’s poor that you have to print out your own policy’s any way I asked the person on the phone could she email me the policy’s so I can keep a copy believe it I have rang youi 8 times to get my youi policy’s to print out and still haven’t got them bloody disgusting youi

Insurance claim madeNo
I’m sorry our if our process has you feeling this way Vinnie! It’s true, we don’t print off policy documents to be posted so I apologise if that is the cause of your dissatisfaction. From reading your review, did you ask us to email the documents eight times?!? If so, that is unacceptable, it should be simple task! I’m keen to learn more about your requirements & your perspective on this, I’d like to offer you my help. My direct line is 0731563531 so would you be happy to discuss this further? - JeremyThank you what’s the point I have been a long service customer and still been treated like this I don’t know what you can do when it comes to giving me a better deal on mt two policy’s for all this trouble but I am not happy thank youI’m keen to help in any way possible but I first I need to look at your profile to see what's possible Vinnie. Please call me if you get a chance & I’ll do my very best. - Jeremy

Best deal ever

Been with current insurer for over 10 years, premiums kept going up, saved well over $400 with Youi, for the same level of cover for home & contents insurance, Paul was very helpful, will tell all my acquaintances about Youi, well done Paul, well done Youi, regards Tony O.

I’ve Got Cover

I’ve just joined Youi for Contents Insurance and could not believe the fantastic value on insuring our contents in our home. Now both of our vehicles are also insured with Youi because of the awesome service and value for money. Thank you Youi

Best deal I've seen

1 hour with home and contents 2 years with cars comprehensive , i find the staff at Youi go beyond what they have to

Saved more than $400 and covered more

I’ve just taken out contents and ctp insurance with Youi. They couldn’t beat NRMA on comprehensive insurance, but they beat NRMA and Allianz on contents and CTP. Really helpful, professional and friendly.

Insurance claim madeNo

I am moving into a Lifestyle village. Can I get Contents only insurance to $20,000? Trish
I am not a youi consultant. I am a consumer. You will need to contact them direct.Hi Trish, cover is dependent on the profile as a whole. If you’d like to give it a shot, we’d be happy to provide you with a quote, please give us a call on 13 9684.

I live in Maribyrnong. My building has provided parking of cyclists in front of building. My bicycle is Trek Powerfly 5 and is valued at AUD 3700. If I take content insurance as a renter, will bicycle theft be included in the value or do I need to take separate insurance for the bicycle?
I am not a Youi advisor or employee - please contact the insurance companyHi Chirag, there’s optional covers that may assist however for a more personalised response please feel free to give us a call 13 9684. As every claim is based on its own merits, you can check out our full terms & conditions via the Youi website/Home PDS -https://www.youi.com.au/GetPDS?riskType=BUI

Hi I don't know if hail damaged my roof or the building last night and I made a claim so I can get an assessor to check for damage. If there is no damage, can I then cancel the claim?
I believe so but dont be afraid to ask them. With Youi I never thought they were trying to trick my and played it honest from start to finish. Good luck.Hi Esther, thanks for getting in touch. If there's no damage, you can request to have your claim withdrawn. Thanks Michelle.

Similar listings