Youi Home and Contents

Youi Home and Contents (page 3 of 54)

4.1 from 1,071 reviews

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anita Tudor

Anita TudorCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awsome Customer Service, Youi !

Exceptional customer service. Gail, the consultant, gave awsome customer service and was very knowledgeable - answered all my questions and explained the benefits of taking out an house and contents policy with Youi and there was never any pressure to go ahead with the quote. The biggest surprise was the savings with Youi. Best call for a quote that I've made in a long time. Thank you, Youi. Anita Tudor

Claim MadeNo

Feel safe having this insurance

I just joined Youi with house and contents and I really got good value for money I chose youi , because when I googled insurance companies youi had a five star rating

Chrisrgc

ChrisrgcNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Home and Contents

After being with a broker for many years for all insurances I decided to check out Youii Home and Contents. I have had my vehicle insured with Youii for many years. James was very helpful and I came away feeling most confident that I had done the right thing by changing, and on the plus side I saved almost $400.00.

Coverage TypeContents Only
sandy

sandyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great value

most people buy house@contents insurance to cover the worst events like fire and flood this is the main issue the rest is incidental except perhaps theft by break in. YOUI covers all this plus a lot more at a very reasonable cost .They have saved me heaps They are very informative and friendly to deal with.

Claim MadeNo

highly recommend youi for great service and explanation of products available

have been with youi about six years now have enjoyed prompt and friendly service at all times, had minor claims for car which were resolved very quickly and efficiently, enjoyed discount for having house and contents and car with Youi, very happy with their service

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes

Dont bother calling the others.

I dont usually write reviews but after this exp felt I had too. I hunted around for four mornings trying to get a home policy sorted. These guys not only asked if they could call me to sort it they did it when I wanted. Really pleasant guy on the phone and came in heaps cheaper than the other quotes. I highly recommend them.

Home and Contents

After receiving an inflated policy from another company, I made an online enquiry, then received a call
that saved me in excess of $400.00 I could not be happier great service and industry knowledge was fantastic.

DEC

DECMurray Region, NSW

Excellent onboarding experience!

Excellent value and very easy to get onboard with Youii! I enjoyed chatting with Jay who was amazing and very helpful. The app is a great feature and easy to use.

Kat

Kat

Home and Contents

Our current insurer of 5 years doubled our premium this coming year and could only offer a $100 discount, which wasn't great after being so loyal to them. Leigha provided us with fantastic service and saved us $500 a year with some great extra benefits.

Ninja

NinjaPerth, WA

Saved lots with YOUI

Definitely great value and awesome customer service, thanks YOUI I saved on combined insurance for home and contents, and two vehicles that includes road side assist and savings on fuel

Nonnie

NonnieGlen Aplin

Nothing but thieves.

I would not recommend this insurance company at all, infact run the other way.
Once you sign up for one year they continue to just help themselves to your account year after year. They say they send emails but I have not received any but they still help themselves to your account. NO STARS even though we have to give at least one.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knowledgeable staff

Set up new building insurance, website and phone help easy and useful, agent knew policy details and answered all questions. Friendly and competent service, beat other companies online quotes, thanks

Buyer

BuyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The ads are true

My home and contents insurance with another company went up $40 a month for no good reason. I rang your and fixed it up in 15 mins. I save$80 a month......a month. Truely amazing and Jack was excellent

Great customer service

Very good value. This is not our first time with Youi, having been travelling for a few years and settling back into Australia again it wasn't a difficult decision to sign up with them again. Customer service was great, Sam was great to deal with.

Carlo

CarloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service over the phone. Very helpful as always

They are very competitive on pricing in most aspects of insurance.
I have been with YOUI for over 7 years and they have always had a good result and fast turn around with claims too.
I am happy and satisfied with their services.

astra46

astra46South East Queensland, QLD

I was mind blown!

My policy with Youi is saving me in excess of $2000 per annum. My sales lady, Petunia, was fantastic. She was informative, humorous, patient and never pushy! My policy gives me exactly the same as the previous company but at a fraction of the price.

So much saved for same

Talking to Cassie was brilliant. Even though she is reasonably new to the company she was really well informed, pleasant to talk to and did her job exceptionally well. And at the end of the day we have saved over $700 from our previous insurer for the same benefits.

Coverage TypeContents Only

home and contents

Too early to tell but appears to be good value for money on comparison with my previous insurer. I will assess the policy in due course but happy to proceed at the moment and will re evaluate in 12 months time. The sales person (Kate) did an excellent job and was very patient and professional in her delivery.

Amz

AmzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and Savings = Winning!

Great value for multiple policies. I compared with my current Insurer and Jake was able to work with me to ensure the inclusions were met and value stacked up. Super simple to have set up with great service.

Viyth

ViythMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Skye was YOUI was prompt and amazing!

Skye from YOUI did a stellar job in organising my building insurance! Policy seems like good value for money and was easy to set up. Also seems to have lots of added benefits. Thanks Skye!

Shirley G.

Shirley G.asked

need a quote for home and contents

Fair Go
Fair Go

You may want to consider another insurer since Youi is busy being investigated by the Royal Commission Inquiry for not paying claims. You be the judge. bye

Totally C.

Totally C.asked

Has youi paid for these reviews? Call me a cynic but I have been looking at all the reviews on this site and the youi ones strike me as odd!! So many very well written eloquent reviews? Aussies on average are not this eloquent?? Lol... Why does basically every other insurance company have less than 2 stars? Also they're almost all brand new accounts signed up to just post a 5 star review for youi on this site?? Some dude that looks 60 signed up to product review, created a profile with a photo just to post a 5 star review about youi, after one phone call?? So many of their reviews specifically name the consultant they spoke to? The vast majority of these youi reviews are after one phone call? Not after actually claiming insurance, for all the other insurers people come here to leave a review after they made a claim! I smell a big fat rat! I am taking these ratings with a massive grain of salt.

WHATCANISAY

I am 49 years old and have lots of different insurance companies but its not until you have to claim do you really understand how good or bad they are. Youi is incredible I stand by it after 4 different claims two over $40000 there were no questions asked and only support I know its hard to believe but they were the cheapest rate and best company. I have had claims rejected by SGIO, QBE and Cuno when it was obvisiouly I was in the right and then had to fight for the money all the way. I have never had to do that with Youi they are supportive and turn up within 24 hours of the report (if needed on big claims). I have never talked highly of an insurance company before and its when you loose your house and see how your company deal with it that you are extremely appreciative of their over the top support.

WHATCANISAY

PS the reason customers remember the Youi Staff names is because they are so friendly and helpful and ring regularly to check that you are OK if you loose your home.

Boris Yasminsky

G'day, And here's what Youi wont tell you. Youi was fined for fake reviews on numerous websites. Youi is the only insurer in Australian history that has been and is still being investigated by the Royal Commission Inquiry in 2019 for NOT paying claims !. Youi is also under investigation by ASIC for various matters which includes deceptive sales conduct and defrauding customers. Youi has the following criminal record........15 charges and 15 convictions for fraud and deceptive conduct in 2016 and 2018. Youi's cover is NOT the same or similar to other insurers. Multiple exclusions and if you thought all those questions were, as Youi sais, "to get to know you better" are friendly, BEWARE, the call is recorded and anything you said will be used to deny your claim. Are Youi worth the risk ? NO, unless you are so wealthy that you really don't need insurance in the first place.

Trish

Trishasked

I am moving into a Lifestyle village. Can I get Contents only insurance to $20,000?
Trish

Achey
Achey

I am not a youi consultant. I am a consumer. You will need to contact them direct.

Youi
Trevor D.Youi

Hi Trish, cover is dependent on the profile as a whole. If you’d like to give it a shot, we’d be happy to provide you with a quote, please give us a call on 13 9684.

Boris Yasminsky

If your contents value is low (around $30k), try AAMI as they have premiums as low as $15 per month. All subject to individual circumstances of course. Cheers.

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance