Youi Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance

Youi Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.6

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Jacq

JacqSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for what I need

I bought a cheap 2nd hand vehicle and phoned Youi to get 3rd party Fire & Theft. The call centre operator was English speaking, clear, courteous and a joy to deal with. She helped me to get the best option which was value for money not only on this vehicle but also on my existing policy for comprehensive cover on my 1st vehicle. I have been with Youi for the past 12months and will probably renew with them.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelHolden Barina

Great experience

new policy, felt Tash was fantastic, got me everything i wanted in a policy, very knowledgeable, extremely friendly. cost was much lower than other companies, great experience, i would recommend

Job Satisfaction
Car ModelHyundai Trajet FO

I saved a lot going to youi

it was so easy and I had an call also to help me and all I wanted was done so fast.they are friendly and under stands what you want . treat you as an person not just an number.

Job Satisfaction
Insurance TypeComprehensive
Car ModelIsuzu D-MAX

Car Insurance

Find out how Youi Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

They ask too many personal details over the phone. On and on and on...

The online form asked for too many personal details prior to a simple quote.
Then they get you to give your phone number, then ask many more personal questions.
I just wanted a rough estimation.
Be careful.

Claim MadeNo

Absolutely Superb Customer Service!

The young mans name was Kendall and he was very professional and accurate, he showed caring and compassion and explained in great detail anything that I questioned. I am one very happy new customer and I am more than happy with my policy and plan moving forward, its pretty much all thanks to the way Kendall handled his job. well done Youi for hiring a caring compassionate human being! He will be an asset to your company. I hope everyone has a fantastic Xmas because I will now. Peace of mind! Very happy!
Barb Paki

Car ModelHyundai Tuscon
Mick W

Mick WIllawarra, NSW

Overpriced for what you get!!! get a comprehensive quote from elsewhere!!

Was easy to set up however after I took the policy out someone suggested that I was paying more than a comprehensive policy would cost. I quoted it with NRMA and yep the comprehensive policy was $10 pm CHEAPER than third party and theft.

Claim MadeNo
Car ModelHolden Rodeo RA (2003-2008)
ARG

ARGGoldfields, WA

Avoid

Have been with Youi for the last three years taking out home and contents insurance. Called and advised that I have changed address. I made one claim throughout the whole three years I was with Youi. Went through the process of being asked the relevant questions, only to be told the system was coming up with a message advising that I couldn't take out home and contents insurance, because of the one claim I had made. I queried this and was repeatedly advised it was because of the one claim I had made! What a JOKE!!

Car ModelFord Focus
Pete

Peteperth

Be Warned......

Took out car insurance based on good feedback on this site and comparable prices to other companies. When taking out the insurance they want to know what suburb you work in. I advised I was not working but would go labour hire soon. This means different locations with every assignment and you need to advise Youi EVERY time the work location changes so they can recalculate the risk to themselves. As far as I am aware no other insurance company does this. They wanted another 69 dollars to cover me for driving to where my current assignment is (2 weeks work and the car is parked on the companies property off the road on a fenced block with the front gate open during business hours) I cancelled the insurance and have gone elsewhere.

Sydney

SydneySydney

Expert Fake Loveliness

Car ModelMazda 626 GF/GW

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service!

My experience with Auden was great! He had awesome professionalism however was still able to have a good chat and made the whole process enjoyable and smooth! Thanks so much

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
JFC

JFCMelbourne

Go with YOUI - they’re great!

From the cheerful and friendly guy who answered the phone initially to my excellent consultant Drew - YOUI are a breath of fresh air to deal with. Everything was explained really well and all of my questions patiently answered. YOUI cover all the basics and minimise the “fluff” that you just don’t need.

No-one enjoys shelling out for insurance but with YOUI it doesn’t feel like you’re being ripped off and it was as painless as it can be!

I have been with 2 other well known insurance companies over the years but YOUI have been the best by far.

When I had one small claim years ago it was seamless dealing with them.

GO WITH YOUI - YOU WON’T REGRET IT!

Easy to understand

The policy was quoted and sorted in a very quick time. The operator was easy to understand - clear and concise. Questions are sometimes a bit odd though. Other than that I was happy with the service

Marty G

Marty GMelbourne

Youi are just AWESOME!

Great value, great people to deal with. Every part of my Youi experience has been AWESOME. The people on the phones are a pleasure to deal with, the value for money is fantastic, and they all went the extra mile to get me the maximum discount by bringing my policies together at Youi. Couldn't be happier!

Insurance claim madeNo

First car! First Insurance Policy! Fantastic off to a great start - thanks Youi!

As far as my policy and helpful assistance with Melissa at the other end of the line! She was extremely helpful and assisted me in my first car insurance policy. So..first car and first insurance policy I am off to a great start for the next chapter of my life! Thanks Melissa and thank you Youi!

Our life with Youi

Our multiple policy's attracts great, appreciated and fair discounts. The call centre staff are awesome and make the process so 'humanely easy'. I prefer this than the online system (old fashioned).

Mario

MarioNarre Warren South

My Youi experience

Youi is a fantastic company and I use them on several of my vehicles. I find their prices quite good. However, I find most of their customer service team so annoying. They overdo their customer service so much that it sounds corny and false. I do hope they change this in the near future as I need to renew my insurance soon...

Youi