Youi Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Youi

3.1
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)
F64VAL
F64VALMelbourne

Shifty scam on sign up to get $1000 extra excess from their customers !

Dana
DanaSydney

Super Inconvenient

As previous reviews have stated, it seems impossible to get a quote without talking to somebody on the phone. I assume this is a sales tactic, but it seems to be working in the opposite for them. If I had been emailed a quote instantly like every other insurance company, I more than likely would've chosen Youi for my insurance.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft

Other Car Insurance

Tess
TessHobart, TAS

Junk policies

Happy to take your money and give many half truths. Try to claim and it is almost impossible to get them to stand by the policy. Junk policies with conditions next to impossible to meet, fo example if someone hits you, you need to get 3 different bits of id from them, if not Youi walk away.

Disgraceful company and I'm moving all of my insurance away.

Car Insurance

Find out how Youi Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Aer
AerVictoria

Horrible Quotation Experience and extremely Expensive

After Spending 10minutes Online putting he details in to get a get a quote at the end they asking for your number and you get nothing online. someone will call you and ask you all the question again over the phone with the worst attitude that a sale person can ever have. The quote that I was given was three times more than what I am currently paying with CGU. All those TV advertisement you see those people saving a few hundred is promotion lie. Plus the online quote planform is apparently just for collecting your personal information gods knows for what purpose.
*Dont waste your time with YOUI *

They ask too many personal details over the phone. On and on and on...

The online form asked for too many personal details prior to a simple quote.
Then they get you to give your phone number, then ask many more personal questions.
I just wanted a rough estimation.
Be careful.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Mick W
Mick WIllawarra, NSW

Overpriced for what you get!!! get a comprehensive quote from elsewhere!!

Was easy to set up however after I took the policy out someone suggested that I was paying more than a comprehensive policy would cost. I quoted it with NRMA and yep the comprehensive policy was $10 pm CHEAPER than third party and theft.

ARG
ARGGoldfields, WA

Avoid

Have been with Youi for the last three years taking out home and contents insurance. Called and advised that I have changed address. I made one claim throughout the whole three years I was with Youi. Went through the process of being asked the relevant questions, only to be told the system was coming up with a message advising that I couldn't take out home and contents insurance, because of the one claim I had made. I queried this and was repeatedly advised it was because of the one claim I had made! What a JOKE!!

Pete
Peteperth

Be Warned......

Took out car insurance based on good feedback on this site and comparable prices to other companies. When taking out the insurance they want to know what suburb you work in. I advised I was not working but would go labour hire soon. This means different locations with every assignment and you need to advise Youi EVERY time the work location changes so they can recalculate the risk to themselves. As far as I am aware no other insurance company does this. They wanted another 69 dollars to cover me for driving to where my current assignment is (2 weeks work and the car is parked on the companies property off the road on a fenced block with the front gate open during business hours) I cancelled the insurance and have gone elsewhere.

Other Car Insurance

Sydney
SydneySydney

Expert Fake Loveliness

Car Insurance

Mario
MarioNarre Warren South

My Youi experience

Youi is a fantastic company and I use them on several of my vehicles. I find their prices quite good. However, I find most of their customer service team so annoying. They overdo their customer service so much that it sounds corny and false. I do hope they change this in the near future as I need to renew my insurance soon...

Insurance claim madeNo