Youi Third Party Property Only Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Youi

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
MikeB
MikeBMelboune

Youi Sucks - Just wanted a quote online, insisted someone call me, 30 minutes latter ...

I tried to get a quote online, should only take 5 minutes max.
But no, Youi strung me out, insisting someone call me and the process kept on going.
Obviously Youi were trying to get me emotionally committed to buying the policy,
thinking I'd sunk so much time that I'd agree to any price just to stop the pain.

Barest minimum cover & rather than being pressured into comprehensive cover was able to view listed options

After comparing several insurance companies Youi provided the best value for money.
Found Ms Renelle Sparrow to be an absolute pleasure to deal with and in no way was I pressured to commit to coverage I didn’t require

Rosscoe
RosscoeHobart, TAS

Happy Jan

Fun and professional on a Saturday night. Woking hard to match other quotes. Followed up on my Questions. Did what they said they would do. Don't know what else I could say.

Car Insurance

Find out how Youi Third Party Property Only Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Not Happy
Not Happy

Extremely expensive, and annoying sign up process

I was quoted over $700 annually for my 15 year old car for just third party property damage. To get a quote is also a pain as you need to speak with them

CHERYL
CHERYLSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service from Africa

The assistant who helps us obtain the insurance was the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. She helped us through the whole thing and was very polite and answered all our questions. Thanks South Africa.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Martin B
Martin BSouthwest, VIC

a million questions and personal details before offering a price indication then....

More expensive than other major insurers for less than 5000k a year third party, had to endure loaded and personal questions to get a price...over 50 lowest risk etc etc..."how often do you use your phone whilst driving..."? REALLY? excess over $900 and quote which took over 30 min inc online time to be presented with 20% more than current..... had they asked have you other policies to bring with you etc I would have offered "yes" about 8 of them. I was also suspect on quote being based on some very specific behaviours etc so BEWARE when an incident occurs when doing something Not Stated..... just saying.

Marion
MarionFar North Queensland, QLD

Great, absolutely need it

Policy was almost too easy to set up, customer service was great, explained really well.
Been with YOUI for around 10 years, both houses and cars, service always fantastic.
I haven't lodged any claims, so can't speak that, but I am sure the service will be terrific as usual.

Louis
LouisSydney, NSW

Had insurance with youi they automaticly renewed policy and removed money from bank account

Taken money out of account and renewed insurance automatically beware of this happening to you I feel this is quite wrong to just renew policy and would not recommend them for future insurance

Duke
DukeSouth West, WA

Well looked after

Policy was good value. The vehicle is in good condition for its age, I need a backup vehicle and this one is good for that.

Sadly I need to show it is insured to allow me to enter properties to do my job. 3rd party is better than no policy, for comprehensive cover i would pay more than the car is worth.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeNo

Car Insurance

I won't be renewing my insurance

I was quoted $500 over the phone and when the policy was processed it was $770?. I was told that the monthly payment would be 46 dollars and once the policy was processed it was $67 dollars a month. So I am paying $770 dollars a year for third party damage?????

Yffran K.
Yffran K.Northern Region, NSW

Disappointing

Aaron was perfect and I'm thrilled to be saving so much but so disappointed that youi won't let me have comprehensive cover. That's the cover I need but due to some very minor hail damage, I'm ineligible.

Omie
OmieCentral West, NSW

Saved almost upto $700, Thanks Youi & Mitchell

Mitchell listened to my needs and answered all my queries with patience today and helped me choose the right policy according to my current lifestyle. I saved almost $700 annually comparing to my current insurer which I still can't believe. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot Mitch & Thanks again Youi!!!

Naveen
NaveenVictoria

Just another waste of time

Tried to get an online quote for Home. Spent 10 minutes, to fill out forms, and it collects your number.
next instance they call you, and ask all the questions over again. Not friendly staff, and needs more training. Just like web forms, they don't work outside pre-set options. The one I hate most, is the disclaimer read out. such a waste of time. I eventually had to hang up, as the person was asking hoe many people are going to occupy the house, and during what hours? I just bought the house, and how can a customer provide accurate answer? I don't blame the operators, but the company has strict guidelines behind them, and they are poorly trained how to handle exceptions.

Raffaele
RaffaeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Nicole Boynton for your help Y ve been awesome

Thanks Nicole your patience and great customer service delivery me an excellent great service.
I found a spontaneous and caring person assisting me with the insurance for my car. Really save lots of time and money.

Dennis Layden
Dennis LaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our 3rd party property damage policy

Being with another company for some years, it was felt that the time had come to look further for our insurance. Having another vehicle with Youi, we have taken out another policy on our other vehicle, thus saving us further money. This will set us up for the 20% discount when we have our house and contents insured with Youi as well.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Youi Car Insurance reviews