Youi Third Party Property Only Car Insurance

Youi Third Party Property Only Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

If you're a regular driver, a good car insurance policy can grant you peace of mind. With so many providers and policies on the market, dipping into the policy pool can be confusing. Use this guide for tips on how to find the best, cheapest car insurance for you, whether comprehensive or third party.

Read now

3.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
CHERYL

CHERYLSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service from Africa

The assistant who helps us obtain the insurance was the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. She helped us through the whole thing and was very polite and answered all our questions. Thanks South Africa.

Car ModelFord Focus LW Mk2
Martin B

Martin BSouthwest, VIC

a million questions and personal details before offering a price indication then....

More expensive than other major insurers for less than 5000k a year third party, had to endure loaded and personal questions to get a price...over 50 lowest risk etc etc..."how often do you use your phone whilst driving..."? REALLY? excess over $900 and quote which took over 30 min inc online time to be presented with 20% more than current..... had they asked have you other policies to bring with you etc I would have offered "yes" about 8 of them. I was also suspect on quote being based on some very specific behaviours etc so BEWARE when an incident occurs when doing something Not Stated..... just saying.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Marion

MarionFar North Queensland, QLD

Great, absolutely need it

Policy was almost too easy to set up, customer service was great, explained really well.
Been with YOUI for around 10 years, both houses and cars, service always fantastic.
I haven't lodged any claims, so can't speak that, but I am sure the service will be terrific as usual.

Job Satisfaction
Insurance TypeComprehensive, Third Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelMazda 2
Car Insurance

Find out how Youi Third Party Property Only Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Louis

LouisSydney, NSW

Had insurance with youi they automaticly renewed policy and removed money from bank account

Taken money out of account and renewed insurance automatically beware of this happening to you I feel this is quite wrong to just renew policy and would not recommend them for future insurance

Duke

DukeSouth West, WA

Well looked after

Policy was good value. The vehicle is in good condition for its age, I need a backup vehicle and this one is good for that.

Sadly I need to show it is insured to allow me to enter properties to do my job. 3rd party is better than no policy, for comprehensive cover i would pay more than the car is worth.

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Claim MadeNo

I won't be renewing my insurance

I was quoted $500 over the phone and when the policy was processed it was $770?. I was told that the monthly payment would be 46 dollars and once the policy was processed it was $67 dollars a month. So I am paying $770 dollars a year for third party damage?????

Job Satisfaction
Car ModelVw bora
Yffran K.

Yffran K.Northern Region, NSW

Disappointing

Aaron was perfect and I'm thrilled to be saving so much but so disappointed that youi won't let me have comprehensive cover. That's the cover I need but due to some very minor hail damage, I'm ineligible.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Omie

OmieCentral West, NSW

Saved almost upto $700, Thanks Youi & Mitchell

Mitchell listened to my needs and answered all my queries with patience today and helped me choose the right policy according to my current lifestyle. I saved almost $700 annually comparing to my current insurer which I still can't believe. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot Mitch & Thanks again Youi!!!

Car ModelHyundai Veloster FS
Naveen

NaveenVictoria

Just another waste of time

Tried to get an online quote for Home. Spent 10 minutes, to fill out forms, and it collects your number.
next instance they call you, and ask all the questions over again. Not friendly staff, and needs more training. Just like web forms, they don't work outside pre-set options. The one I hate most, is the disclaimer read out. such a waste of time. I eventually had to hang up, as the person was asking hoe many people are going to occupy the house, and during what hours? I just bought the house, and how can a customer provide accurate answer? I don't blame the operators, but the company has strict guidelines behind them, and they are poorly trained how to handle exceptions.

Raffaele

RaffaeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Nicole Boynton for your help Y ve been awesome

Thanks Nicole your patience and great customer service delivery me an excellent great service.
I found a spontaneous and caring person assisting me with the insurance for my car. Really save lots of time and money.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C180 Kompressor CL203
Dennis Layden

Dennis LaydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our 3rd party property damage policy

Being with another company for some years, it was felt that the time had come to look further for our insurance. Having another vehicle with Youi, we have taken out another policy on our other vehicle, thus saving us further money. This will set us up for the 20% discount when we have our house and contents insured with Youi as well.

Car ModelGreat Wall V240 ute

playajay

playajayNorth Queensland, QLD

Phone calls so tedious

I called YOUi to get new car insurance. Over the phone it took like 45min to speak all the information. I wish I had just hung up and used the website instead.

Car Model1999-2004 Mercedes-Benz MB100D
Joseph

Joseph

'SLOW' & Sneaky Youi

Get you to fill in everything, giving the impression you're getting a quote online, only to be tranferred to a customer support, who further wastes your time. Who announces the default excess of $900 will jump to
+ $1000, if you have a claim in the first 90 days!! Yes, we choose when to have an 'accident', don't we!! I doubt if this is an across the board thing re other insurers in which case, folks, they are all raving mad! Including the ones which rate this company EXCELLENT!

Darrell Y

Darrell YHunter Region, NSW

Good service for what I wanted.

Purchased third party property damaged insurance only. What more could I say except that the service I received was excellent and the time frame to receive the policy was excellentKeep up the good work.

Car Model1991 Holden Apollo
Eli

EliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and helpful.

First time getting insurance through Youi, and couldn’t be happier. Abbie was very clear and professional, and made the change over easy. Will be covering all future vehicles with Youi.

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CG/CH
Car Insurance

Can't get an online quote - they call you without warning

Youi
Trevor D.Youi

Easy a must have

It takes a smart operator to understand the requirements of the customer, Easy, quick, no nonsense, efficient, fun, getting through to the customer is all important knowing when to have a joke or be serious coming out at the completion of exercise with the right product. I found the experience excellent and my operator (Olga) to be that person. Thank you.

Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haven't made a claim but so far so good

What I love about Youi is that you can do it online. I know what I want and their intuitive online system comes up with all the information you need. THe insurance I wanted was available and very competitive to other companies. They are always a pleasure to deal with and if you need to speak to someone, they are available as well.
Will continue to insure with them with my next car.

max

maxbox hill south

Price goes up every year by a lot

Youi
Trevor D.Youi
sh863

sh863

Excellent prompt service and VERY competitive prices

I recently obtained 2 cover notes for 3rd party property car insurance for our 11 year old Lexus. I was horrified when I was being charged over $900 from one of Australia's best known insurers. All because the car MIGHT be used by drivers other than myself occasionally. So, I called Youi. I was prepared to pay the higher excess IF a driver other than myself was behind the wheel so I could have the lower premiums. And I am talking $600 lower!!! Thank you Youi.