Youly

Prue S.
Prue S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Missing items!

I ordered two separate treatments/medications and received a shipping notification the next day. One item was received but there was nothing else in the box, I thought there must have been a 2nd tracking notice but no, they were both listed on the one. I have had zero response from Youly and have paid over $100 for nothing!

Georgia J.
Georgia J.Perth, WA

So easy and helpful!

So handy! I haven’t had to pay any more than usual for my pill but it has saved me so much time and energy as it reminds me when I’m running low and sends it out to me so quickly!

Kally M.
Kally M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfect! So easy!

This is an incredible service! So easy, convenient and discrete. Value for money is great. Reminders are sent when your repeat is due and packages always come on time. There is no need for you to remember anything.

Brenna
BrennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service! Amazing Product!

Youly is truly a game changer for women's contraception. The service is second to none and the user friendly website makes chatting to my doctor and ordering my pill stress free and simple!

Ash
Ash South East Queensland, QLD

I am SO glad that this service is available

Youly is a game changer. I was up late one evening trying to find a way to get a script for thrush medication without having to make a doctors appointment. I had just been to the doctor to get onto a course of antibiotics (always causes thrush for me), so I didn’t want to go back not even a week later.
I stumbled across Youly and it felt too good to be true. I answered the questionnaire, was given my medical recommendation, and all I had to do was pay for the products. They were express posted to me in a few days.

No appointment, no wait time, no script. Friendly and prompt customer support. Youly is exactly what women’s health needed. GAME CHANGER

Bree
BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and affordable, a true life saver.

Youly is easy to use and has affordable prices with express delivery. It also has a good range of different brands of the pill and other treatments you may need with the benefit of ordering at home.

Tracey jewel
Tracey jewel Perth, WA

So glad I came across Youly!

It Was so easy to use and get my script, the doctor was easy to communicate with online and it arrived so quickly! Will Definitely recommend using youly! Tracey Jewel

This has made my life so much easier

Easy to order. Arrived quickly and discreetly in plain packaging with a Youly box inside. This will save me the hassle of a doctor visit just for a script then a pharmacy visit. I'll definitely order again & recommend to others.

Ken
KenCanberra 2600, ACT

Poorly presented

Got my package on my mail box. When I opened the package inside was only my pills boxes and it was crumpled as it was shoved in my mail box. Expecting it to arrive in a Youly box as shown on website but got nothing. It was fast delivery but poorly presented.

Valentina S.
Valentina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and quick

This is great - got my pill the day I ordered it. Removed the issue of travelling to a pharmacy and made the process easier! Only problem I had was when it was delivered, it came in the normal pharmacy paper bag - I was hoping there would be a discreet wrapping! But I was glad I answered the door and no one else.

So convenient!

Delivered so quickly and whilst it’s nothing you should have to hide you’d never know what it was from the discreet packaging! Saved the hassle of going to a chemist. Would definitely buy again

Speedy, easy and no awkward conversations

The delivered exactly what they promised and were responded quickly to any enquires. They also kept me in the loop with updates on my order. Thanks for making women’s health easy and accessible.

Tay
TayDarling Downs, QLD

Pill .

Thank to youly it was on time .
It makes life easier to get things.
And it my first time on Here and I recommended it. Now I can go on doing what I want. Thank again youly..

Mvyda
MvydaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So convenient!!

I needed the morning after pill ASAP and was house bound. Youly made it so easy to order and deliver to my house, communication was fantastic. Hopefully won’t this situation again, but if I do, I know where to order from for convenience and reliability. Thank you.

Kym T.
Kym T.South East Queensland, QLD

So convenient

So easy to use and convenient. Ordered on a Wednesday afternoon and I had the product by the following Tuesday. I’d imagine it would quicker next time as I have the script now.