Younique

Younique

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Products

Expensive and products are not good quality. The foundation brush hairs fell out after a years use, never buying again

Alicia

AliciaBranford

Terrible customer service

I ordered the kudos for September 2018 on 9/6/18 and still haven’t received it on 9/26/18
I spent $78.00 for 4 products and received only 2 products from my order. I contacted customer service and spoke to a manager and still have no resolution.

hannah-banana

hannah-bananaMelbourne

Mediocre products, pyramid scheme

So the products I tried (a foundation and a lipgloss) weren’t good, weren’t bad. But very overpriced - chemist brands are better quality and cheaper to boot. But the worst part is that it’s a pyramid scheme. So friends who used to be normal are suddenly obsessed and harassing you at every turn. Ugh, Even if the makeup was good I’d buy elsewhere just to discourage the annoying behaviour. AVOID.

Love love younique!

Everything that I have purchased from younique has been fantastic. With all of the products a little goes a long way so even though they maybe more expensive then some other brands, the products last forever! I was lucky to have a great consultant,now a friend as well.

Best makeup

I had try a lot of makeup like Avon nutrimetics napoleon and cheap make as well and when I heard about younique I thought here we go another brand not going to stay on all day and just waste of money but was I wrong about it. It gave me great coverage and I didn't need I lot of it and also I didn't have to touch it up in 2 hours like most makeup I do.

Amazing

Amazing make up! LOVE the pressed powder and liquid concealer. Gave me full coverage and covered all my acne!!! The 3D Fiber Lashes are also totally awesome, and I'm in love with their eye shadow palettes. Love love love

NLML72

NLML72

Beautiful Long Lasting Eye Make Up

I love the eye shadow palettes and the quality. The colours are great and they stay on and look great all day. The splurge cream eye shadows are also fantastic, easy to apply and do not crease with wear. Again, they last all day too. The colour range is great so you can match your make up with any outfit.
I have also tried the foundation, however it left a slight sticky feeling on the skin that I wasn't comfortable with and the products do not contain sunscreen which is a major issue for me. Other than this I have been very happy with the other make up products.

Blah blah

Blah blahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive pyramid selling not worth it.

$50 foundation sets patchy. Dries out my skin. No sunscreen. Comes in a glass bottle so you can't get all of the contents out. Will go back to my less than $20 BB cream that provides everything I need.
Lip stain bled past lips and I looked like a vampire, or child who had eaten red sweets.
Over priced range f products, obviously to provide cash to the sales people up the chain.
Won't go back for more.

Nat Mayall

Nat Mayall

Amazing!

Amazing! My Favorite is the 3D Mascara! Once you know how to use it, its just amazing full lashes! I also love the addiction Eye Palettes!

I love it!

Really like all the products especially the skin care and the foundations. Im allergic to a lot of things but not this.

frizznomore

frizznomore

utter rubbish

I brought the mineral liquid foundation .... utter utter waste of money ... at $50 a pop you think it would be quality ... it wasn't streaky applied well but as soon as it dries it is patchy and settles into pores ... now I gave it plenty of chances .. with primer without primer ... face freshly scrubbed and moisturized .. using their foundation brush then using my own ... absolute rubbish my original $19.99 foundation is superior in every way ... $50 down the drain and lesson learned NEVER again

Great Product! Would recommend.

I was sceptical of trying Younique as I hadn't heard much about it. I can say now after ordering a set a party recently that it is fantastic! The bb cream is lovely and I haven't had a problem with the mascara as a lot of people have said...

Terrible. Complete waste of money

The lip stain barely lasts an hour. Feels so dry and doesn't last like the consultant said it would. The foundation is so watery, not how I remembered at the demonstration. It does go on nicely but it also doesn't last and turns greasy

kkat

kkatMelbourne, 3000

THE 3D MASCARA IS PERFECT

I have used heaps of mascaras and this would have to be the BEST ever that I have used.
It actually looked as if my eyelashes were fake ( good thing :-) )
I got it on Facebook by a girl called Becca ( just in case you want to know how to get it )
I am so happy with it & I really didn't think any mascara could beat Lancome. Which used to be my favourite.
And NO, I do not have sensitive eyes.

Mol

MolBrisbane

Terrible

Never buy this it gave me rashes on my wedding day and the mascara won't come off not like they say horrible stuff save yourself the money one of the representative from Brisbane north are horrible and abusive when you don't purchase anything steer clear

Love love love it!

The touch liquid foundation is amazing!! It dries to a powder and feels like you aren't wearing anything. I have incredibly sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate at all!! It also covers everything! This is the best foundation I have ever used! I have a big order coming in tomorrow and am trying a lot more! I will be sure to write about it!!! By far the best foundation on the market!

Horrible Experience

I ordered the 3D lashes and I wanted to scratch my eyes out! They should tell you if you have sensitive skin or eyes not to order their product!
Also the rep I ordered from obviously just wanted my money and didn't care when I really wanted ordered powder foundation and she ordered liquid it took three months to get here and not sure what color she ordered for my skin but it's like a pasty ghost color! Horrible experience would never recommend this makeup!! Spent a lot of money and it was a waste.

Fab-U-lash!!

I brought my girlfriend some of their products recently and I'm am so happy with the results, my partner has a lot more confidence now thanks to the touch cream foundations coverage and what's makes it even better is that it's all natural based.

Goldcloud07

Goldcloud07Melbourne

Not good for sensitive eyes

I bought this mascara after reading reviews and seeing results on Pinterest. I dislike the fact that the fibers fall into your eyes when you wear it even after putting the gel coat over the top to seal the fibers in. I have sensitive eyes and this makes my eyes so sore and feels like i have loose eyelashes in my eyes, I had to run to the bathroom and wash it off at work it was that bad. I wont be buying it again... sticking to Covergirl Natureluxe Mouse mascara...

Best mineral makeup i've tried!

I wear make-up everyday and the best thing about younique is that it's natural and made with 100% minerals. I've got really sensitive eyes and their 3D Fiber Lash Mascara didn't make my eyes water or irritate them, they make my eyelashes look like I was wearing false ones and the best thing about it is that i was wash it off with the rest of my makeup at the end of the day without having to worry about loosing a lash or two! I love this stuff, its a must have in any womans makeup collection
Inexpensive