2.9

2.8

A.Carr
A.Carr

Fantastic product!

Ordered a fantastic mascara (twisted one!) Ordered through an instagram younique collaboration @cleanandgleamit. Fantastic service and quick delivery!! Show details
Ally
Ally

Scammers

Scam “business”. This company steals personal information and data from people who have not purchased or have any history with their products. They had access to my personal details and have ignored all my attempts to explain how they obtain my information.
Vickie
VickieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

If your not in America don’t bother

I was a member for quite a few years. Covid hit and in one state in Australia we were completely shut down for more than a year. Couldn’t work or leave our home. Emailed several times to head office explaining this and how can I continue my purchasing due to Covid and never got a response. Seriously what else could I do. They obviously didn’t care.  Show details
Arlene WILSON
Arlene WILSONSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

mascara was nothing like pics

I normally wouldnt purchase a product I had never heard of before but after seeing the pictures I was sold and so excited to try the mascara, so I was really disappointed when my lashes turned out nothing like the pictures I had seen, I contacted the supplier and was sent the epic mascara and this too did very little infact less than the original one with the lengthening fibers in it. I am waiting a refund. Show details
Maria
Maria

Inferior product

Just over a years sporadic use and its falling apart. Reported to Younique but they wont replace or refund because its over the 90 day period. So they are basically saying their brushes are guarranteed to last just under 90 days.

For an expensive brush. Its ridiculous. My $2 brushes are going on 10 yrs. Show details

ytsim
ytsim31 posts

Impossible to buy

I actually love the skin care products but its virtually impossible to buy off the younique site. I dont want to join just buy and it wont let me, weird.
I cant even find much on Ebay either I give up. Show details
Gen
Gen

Carolyn
Carolyn3 posts

Products

Expensive and products are not good quality. The foundation brush hairs fell out after a years use, never buying again

Alicia
AliciaBranford

Terrible customer service

I ordered the kudos for September 2018 on 9/6/18 and still haven’t received it on 9/26/18

I spent $78.00 for 4 products and received only 2 products from my order. I contacted customer service and spoke to a manager and still have no resolution.

hannah-banana
hannah-bananaMelbourne23 posts

Mediocre products, pyramid scheme

So the products I tried (a foundation and a lipgloss) weren’t good, weren’t bad. But very overpriced - chemist brands are better quality and cheaper to boot. But the worst part is that it’s a pyramid scheme. So friends who used to be normal are suddenly obsessed and harassing you at every turn. Ugh, Even if the makeup was good I’d buy elsewhere just to discourage the annoying behaviour. AVOID.

Blondie
Blondie

Love love younique!

Everything that I have purchased from younique has been fantastic. With all of the products a little goes a long way so even though they maybe more expensive then some other brands, the products last forever! I was lucky to have a great consultant,now a friend as well.

Sky b
Sky b

Best makeup

I had try a lot of makeup like Avon nutrimetics napoleon and cheap make as well and when I heard about younique I thought here we go another brand not going to stay on all day and just waste of money but was I wrong about it. It gave me great coverage and I didn't need I lot of it and also I didn't have to touch it up in 2 hours like most makeup I do.

Kiki
Kiki

Amazing

Amazing make up! LOVE the pressed powder and liquid concealer. Gave me full coverage and covered all my acne!!! The 3D Fiber Lashes are also totally awesome, and I'm in love with their eye shadow palettes. Love love love

NLML72
NLML7216 posts

Beautiful Long Lasting Eye Make Up

I love the eye shadow palettes and the quality. The colours are great and they stay on and look great all day. The splurge cream eye shadows are also fantastic, easy to apply and do not crease with wear. Again, they last all day too. The colour range is great so you can match your make up with any outfit.

I have also tried the foundation, however it left a slight sticky feeling on the skin that I wasn't comfortable with and the products do not contain sunscreen which is a major issue for me. Other than this I have been very happy with the other make up products.

Blah blah
Blah blahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA19 posts

Expensive pyramid selling not worth it

$50 foundation sets patchy. Dries out my skin. No sunscreen. Comes in a glass bottle so you can't get all of the contents out. Will go back to my less than $20 BB cream that provides everything I need.

Lip stain bled past lips and I looked like a vampire, or child who had eaten red sweets.

Over priced range f products, obviously to provide cash to the sales people up the chain.

Won't go back for more.