Your Chemist Shop

Your Chemist Shop (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beware Customers

I have now placed two orders with this Company. The reason why I purchased from them is that they showed that the product was in stock. I had the option of going with another Company cheaper but the delivery time was showing two weeks. I did not want to wait that long and opted for the more expensive option. When my order was not forthcoming I phoned and was told that they only had 1 packet of Medicine in stock and had to obtain the other three from the supplier. Ironic that I got the same story also from my first order. I phoned the Company and asked if they could send me the one packet and it was agreed to forward this by Express Post making sure it would arrive before Easter. Today this is now 6days for the Express Post and still havent received The Express Post and my original order placed 13 days ago. I find that to be bad business practice whereby they place the order with the supplier when they get an order from a customer. It is also expected that goods are received 3-5 days after payment.
I realy don't think that the parcel with the one packets to tie us over was ever sent to us. I apologise if it arrives 7 days late'. I strongly suggest that they should indicate when ordering online that the product is out of stock so we have the option of purchasing from elswhere for our medication.

No stock when placing orders, Not sending an Express Post as arranged with one packet that was in stock.