YourGrocer (page 2 of 2)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (25)

Josh Pramana

Josh PramanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Last minute cancellation

Regardless of coronavirus issue, cancelling 1 day prior to delivery without offering any solution is still very bad, what are we supposed to do now withour our much needed groceries.

Tanya K.

Tanya K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service

The customer service is exemplary. Every question is answered promptly & problems solved super fast. The produce is fresh & of the highest standard. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

Kathryn

KathrynHunter Region, NSW

Christmas Day done right

If I could add 'stars' in the rating I would. Your Grocer absolutely made our Christmas Day (week) stay in Melbourne an absolute success. The ease of ordering, the reassurance we received from the staff, the delivery to our hotel and then the amazing quality of the produce. If your coming to Melbourne and want the flexibility of cooking delicious fresh produce then Your Grocer is for you. We ordered lobsters, oysters and pork belly (plus cheeses and other smaller items) and all were perfect. If I lived in Melbourne would have no hesitation on using this service as a regular event.

Supermarkets

Find out how YourGrocer compares to other Supermarkets

Fast. Local. Caring.

I love Your Grocer, they're a well run operation that is both effecient and easy-to-use while also being focused on my community and caring for me as a customer. After going with Your Grocer I won't be going back to Coles or Woolworths - it really is worlds apart.

Chris Z

Chris ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle free shopping

I've only used Your Grocer once but will be deffinetly using again. They provided a quick an easy way to shop online from multiple local and privately owned shops. The produce was excellent and the staff kept me informed at every step of the progress of my order. They delivered when they said they would and the delivery fee was very reasonable.

Nic

NicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m probably never going grocery shopping again!

I was getting into the habit of just ordering takeaway because I’m too lazy to go grocery shopping. Now I can order from 3 different speciality shops at the markets and have it at my door around dinner time. They even unpacked it all for me.

Hanna B

Hanna BSydney

Lots of small disappointments

I really want to love this service but I just can't. So many of my deliveries have missing items. Once, they told me toilet paper and bread were out of stock at an IGA – really!? It defeats the purpose if I just have to go out to the shops myself to pick up whatever they've missed. I also recently signed up (again) to give them another shot. They claim that the monthly subscription is for "free unlimited delivery" but it turns out that's only for orders over $60. I don't recall that being mentioned anywhere when I signed up for "unlimited delivery" which feels dishonest and exploitative.

ErinV

ErinV

Best service, life-changing convenience

Your Grocer makes online grocery shopping fun and convenient. I can get a weekly shop done in 10 minutes on my phone, and have access to some of the best local butchers, bakers, green grocers in Melbourne. If I ever have a issue with an order it is promptly resolved.

know

knowVictoria

Your Grocer just become my Grocer

First time user and will be using always .... very happy with service and quality of products .... Big plus they shop at all our favorite stores thanks all for great service

Supermarkets

Find out how YourGrocer compares to other Supermarkets

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Edit- now a subscription service

A terrific service - love that I can get all my Queen Vic produce without leaving the couch. We've just had bub#2 so this is a wonderful discovery

Edit - unfortunately a subscription service with no casual memberships. Shame, used to love this service

Colin Jones

Colin Jonesasked

Why do you continue to charge me membership fee of$16.99 when I no longer use your service Regards Colin Jones

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact them directly rather than ask in a review site.

Drew

Drewasked

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

robyn

robynasked

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and YourGrocer representatives