YourGrocer (page 4 of 6)

The service and delivery were excellent and all so easy. I work full time and this is how I shop and eat healthy food

The best customer service and very convenient

Easiest way to do the big weekly shop and get all the best produce from my favourite local shops. Their customer service is excellent and intuitive.

Amy

Amy

Better than getting Woolworths delivered.

I used to regularly shop online at Woolworths and get it delivered. Couldn't trust the fruit and veg or its sourcing. Shopping with YourGrocer I get beautiful, seasonal produce that is cheaper and supports local vendors but with the same ease and convenience that Woolworth's offers in online ordering and on-time delivery. I'm officially converted!

Adele

AdeleMelbourne

Support small business !

These guys are amazing. Great customer service, great produce, same day delivery and all while supporting small business. Really happy with all my orders

Paul T

Paul TMelbourne

Out of this world service.

I get my favorite local supermarket, but don't have to drive 40 minutes to get there. Outstanding experience, select what I need, don't end up buying stuff which doesn't get used. I can satisfy an urge in less than 24 hours for blueberries and cream, or strawberries and cream :) YUM YUM YUM

Thank you Your Grocer loving the time I'm saving.

Wonderful, wonderful service that supports local businesses.

Ordered & received our first delivery today. Utterly blown away by efficiency, politeness, kindness & quality. Most of all, thrilled by YourGrocer's social and environmental responsibility. Help keep smaller, local & boutique grocery business alive, and do your fridge & pantry a solid -- order from these folk. They are ace.

Grades

GradesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So excellent!

Amazing range of products, and delivered right to my door - I absolutely love YourGrocer. A wonderful service for the time poor, or those who are unable to get out for some reason.

Awesome selection, our new food delivery choice

Today was our first time using yourgrocer, and I have to say we are really glad we decided to try it out. It makes it so easy to support local small businesses, without needing to spend the weekend driving around town to the specialised shops. We will certainly be using this service again!

Pirouette

PirouetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very valuable service - love it!!!

It is fantastic to have a convenient way to shop locally, get fresh and good quality produce and avoid the supermarket duopoly....the service is incredibly responsive (I had a problem with a particular function on their website, and they fixed it within a day of me reporting it). They are incredibly responsive. I love that the goods come in boxes rather than loads of plastic bags. Very happy with yourgrocer :)

Very poor customer service

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Apples the way apples should taste, quality produce without leaving home.

No driving. No parking, No crowds. Creating an account, navigating around the site, selecting produce and placing my order was way too easy. My suburb was added to the delivery run last week and my first order was delivered last night - already I am planning my next! Exceptional quality and I know I am supporting Aussie Growers and small business. I cannot rate this service highly enough. Thanks Yourgrocer.com.au team. Oh, did I forget to mention the apples tasted like apples?

Honestly the best thing to happen to grocery shopping!!

Wendy

WendyMelbourne

Absolutely Fantastic so happy I found you

Had my first delivery on Saturday and what a wonderful experience. Booked a time slot between 5pm and 7pm, at 6pm was notified that the delivery was on its way which is great you are not left hanging and waiting. Within 30 minutes it was delivered effortlessly and wow the produce was soo fresh. Looked like it had just been picked. Can't recommend this service enough. Thank you Your Grocer you are the best :)

This service is brilliant

My money goes to local farmers and small business instead of large corporations. Not only that but we get fresh produce really quickly for an unbelievably low fee. Love your work!

GemGem

GemGemMelbourne

I have my weekends back!!

This service is fantastic!! I have my time back on the weekend and I don't have to drag my 18 month old around the market! I love that I can still get all my produce from my much loved places.
Thanks!

Crafty_kezz

Crafty_kezz

A fantastic service for a young growing family

I love this service. I can get local produce delivered to my door. I have a small child and another on the way so knowing I can get fresh local food without leaving the house has really been a god send. Sometimes things don't come delivered as expected but Yourgrocer has always offered replacement or refund each and every time. They also take on my feedback and encourage me to continue giving it. I value this service highly!!

Heidi

HeidiMelbourne

So perfect and so easy

Absolutely fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone. Being a new mum I don't have much time any more to do a grocery shop. This has saved me so much time and the food is delivered straight to your bench! Amazing!!!

Moge

MogeMelbourne

Amazing service. Saves time and money. Best of all it supports local shops!

Jules

JulesMelbourne

Fantastic

I had been housebound for 3 days with food poisoning and this service was amazing. I ordered in the morning, it arrived the same day in the afternoon. I only bought a little to try them out but ordering was easy, the quality was great, and I'm glad this exists. I love supporting local businesses but don't always have the time to go everywhere, but this makes it unbelievably easy!! Thank you.

Great service!

The quality of the fruit and veg was excellent. So convenient and lots of times available for delivery. Any substitutes were well considered (usually the same item, just a different brand). No plastic bags was great.

Colin Jones

Colin Jonesasked

Why do you continue to charge me membership fee of$16.99 when I no longer use your service Regards Colin Jones

Drew

Drewasked

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

robyn

robynasked

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and YourGrocer representatives