YourGrocer (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by YourGrocer

Apples the way apples should taste, quality produce without leaving home.

No driving. No parking, No crowds. Creating an account, navigating around the site, selecting produce and placing my order was way too easy. My suburb was added to the delivery run last week and my first order was delivered last night - already I am planning my next! Exceptional quality and I know I am supporting Aussie Growers and small business. I cannot rate this service highly enough. Thanks Yourgrocer.com.au team. Oh, did I forget to mention the apples tasted like apples?

Honestly the best thing to happen to grocery shopping!!

Wendy
WendyMelbourne

Absolutely Fantastic so happy I found you

Had my first delivery on Saturday and what a wonderful experience. Booked a time slot between 5pm and 7pm, at 6pm was notified that the delivery was on its way which is great you are not left hanging and waiting. Within 30 minutes it was delivered effortlessly and wow the produce was soo fresh. Looked like it had just been picked. Can't recommend this service enough. Thank you Your Grocer you are the best :)

This service is brilliant

My money goes to local farmers and small business instead of large corporations. Not only that but we get fresh produce really quickly for an unbelievably low fee. Love your work!

GemGem
GemGemMelbourne

I have my weekends back!!

This service is fantastic!! I have my time back on the weekend and I don't have to drag my 18 month old around the market! I love that I can still get all my produce from my much loved places.
Thanks!

Crafty_kezz
Crafty_kezz

A fantastic service for a young growing family

I love this service. I can get local produce delivered to my door. I have a small child and another on the way so knowing I can get fresh local food without leaving the house has really been a god send. Sometimes things don't come delivered as expected but Yourgrocer has always offered replacement or refund each and every time. They also take on my feedback and encourage me to continue giving it. I value this service highly!!

Heidi
HeidiMelbourne

So perfect and so easy

Absolutely fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone. Being a new mum I don't have much time any more to do a grocery shop. This has saved me so much time and the food is delivered straight to your bench! Amazing!!!

Moge
MogeMelbourne

Amazing service. Saves time and money. Best of all it supports local shops!

Jules
JulesMelbourne

Fantastic

I had been housebound for 3 days with food poisoning and this service was amazing. I ordered in the morning, it arrived the same day in the afternoon. I only bought a little to try them out but ordering was easy, the quality was great, and I'm glad this exists. I love supporting local businesses but don't always have the time to go everywhere, but this makes it unbelievably easy!! Thank you.

Great service!

The quality of the fruit and veg was excellent. So convenient and lots of times available for delivery. Any substitutes were well considered (usually the same item, just a different brand). No plastic bags was great.

AnnieG
AnnieGMelbourne

Love this service.

Awesome service. Has saved me so much time going to the shops. I love not having to take my small children to the shops, yet still being able to support my local favourites.

Great Service

A very polished, professional and friendly operation - i have watched the offering improve and evolve over the last 9 months and i am sure it will continue to do so. Very convenient for family shopping.

Teresa T
Teresa TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service! Will be recommending!

Such a fantastic service! When you are flat out busy running your business and a crazy household it's great to know you can order items to have on hand for a quick dinner saving you the effort of going to the local shops and making life even more stressful than it already is!!

NothappyjanMelbourne

The Absolute Worst - from a loyal customer

Lina
LinaAdelaide

Deli staff not knowing how to slice cold meat

I would like the staff in the service deli to be instructed on how certain cold meats should be sliced

Better than going yourself

Love it! I've been a market shopper for years, but my grocer is as good as going yourself, all my usual shops / stalls but without the hassle, parking, people and time. Great app to order with and perfect service.

Sprout girl.
Sprout girl.North Melbourne,Melbourne

This is a lifesaver!

When it's difficult to get groceries due to child minding, illness, or anything that keeps you housebound, this is a perfect solution, and having the option to get what you need with a minimum of fuss, and with excellent care and quality, it's the kind of venture that should be both applauded and supported! Fabulous!

andrealj
andrealjMelbourne

Time is money - Your Grocer saves both

I've been a Your Grocer customer since July 2016. This Service saves me so much time as I am car-free. I love that I pay the same for my shopping as if I did it myself, with just a small delivery fee, and I can even pick who provides my fruit & veg.

Pizzashapes
PizzashapesMelbourne

Best idea ever!

Being a first time mum with a newborn, going out to get groceries has been challenging. Yourgrocer is lifechanging! Ordered before 12pm and on my benchtop by 4pm. The delivery man was so lovely too helping me unload groceries on my benchtop as my baby wouldn't let me put him down! Groceries were fresh and what I ordered!

Never doing weekly shopping in the store again :)

Going grocery shopping is one of my least favourite activities. Yourgrocer helps me do it in about 5 minutes without leaving my home. I shop at all the local shops I used to, but I just now have more time to do other things. On top of this, it's always delivered with a friendly smile. My friends are starting to get annoyed with how much I rave on about this service :)

BIM
BIM

Great quality food, professional service

Had my first delivery from YourGrocer yesterday. Ordered from South Melbourne Market. The quality of the produce I received was excellent and the service from YourGrocer was very professional: food came in a little refrigerated bag with icepack, received texts to notify me when driver was on the way and when food had been delivered (I had left instructions to leave at door). The online ordering format is easier and more convenient than ordering direct from most green-grocers. Overall great food & great convenient service.

Best quality!

YourGrocer provides an incredible variety and its amazing quality. If you've been shopping at the big supermarkets, you will be stunned how much better everything from meat, fish and fruit tastes! Very convenient delivery times, plus i get to support local small businesses.

Best Grocery Store!

YourGrocer are my go to when I am shopping for fruit, veg, meat, seafood, deli and bakery. The website is very easy to use, the delivery is always on time and the customer service is impecable. they are very easy to get in contact with and can always answer any questions as well as usually responding within a few hours if not within 24 hours. They really are the best.

Great variety of options

Very happy with the variety of local stores to shop from. The delivery was within the specified time period. And the delivery staff kindly unpacked the bags as I was on crutches.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Edit- now a subscription service

A terrific service - love that I can get all my Queen Vic produce without leaving the couch. We've just had bub#2 so this is a wonderful discovery

Edit - unfortunately a subscription service with no casual memberships. Shame, used to love this service

Colin Jones
Colin Jonesasked

Why do you continue to charge me membership fee of$16.99 when I no longer use your service Regards Colin Jones

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact them directly rather than ask in a review site.

Drew
Drewasked

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

robyn
robynasked

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and YourGrocer representatives