YourGrocer (page 5 of 6)

Great service!

The quality of the fruit and veg was excellent. So convenient and lots of times available for delivery. Any substitutes were well considered (usually the same item, just a different brand). No plastic bags was great.

AnnieG

AnnieGMelbourne

Love this service.

Awesome service. Has saved me so much time going to the shops. I love not having to take my small children to the shops, yet still being able to support my local favourites.

Great Service

A very polished, professional and friendly operation - i have watched the offering improve and evolve over the last 9 months and i am sure it will continue to do so. Very convenient for family shopping.

Find out how YourGrocer compares to other Supermarkets

Great service! Will be recommending!

Such a fantastic service! When you are flat out busy running your business and a crazy household it's great to know you can order items to have on hand for a quick dinner saving you the effort of going to the local shops and making life even more stressful than it already is!!

NothappyjanMelbourne

The Absolute Worst - from a loyal customer

Lina

LinaAdelaide

Deli staff not knowing how to slice cold meat

I would like the staff in the service deli to be instructed on how certain cold meats should be sliced

Better than going yourself

Love it! I've been a market shopper for years, but my grocer is as good as going yourself, all my usual shops / stalls but without the hassle, parking, people and time. Great app to order with and perfect service.

Sprout girl.

Sprout girl.North Melbourne,Melbourne

This is a lifesaver!

When it's difficult to get groceries due to child minding, illness, or anything that keeps you housebound, this is a perfect solution, and having the option to get what you need with a minimum of fuss, and with excellent care and quality, it's the kind of venture that should be both applauded and supported! Fabulous!

andrealj

andrealjMelbourne

Time is money - Your Grocer saves both

I've been a Your Grocer customer since July 2016. This Service saves me so much time as I am car-free. I love that I pay the same for my shopping as if I did it myself, with just a small delivery fee, and I can even pick who provides my fruit & veg.

Pizzashapes

PizzashapesMelbourne

Best idea ever!

Being a first time mum with a newborn, going out to get groceries has been challenging. Yourgrocer is lifechanging! Ordered before 12pm and on my benchtop by 4pm. The delivery man was so lovely too helping me unload groceries on my benchtop as my baby wouldn't let me put him down! Groceries were fresh and what I ordered!

Never doing weekly shopping in the store again :)

Going grocery shopping is one of my least favourite activities. Yourgrocer helps me do it in about 5 minutes without leaving my home. I shop at all the local shops I used to, but I just now have more time to do other things. On top of this, it's always delivered with a friendly smile. My friends are starting to get annoyed with how much I rave on about this service :)

BIM

BIM

Great quality food, professional service

Had my first delivery from YourGrocer yesterday. Ordered from South Melbourne Market. The quality of the produce I received was excellent and the service from YourGrocer was very professional: food came in a little refrigerated bag with icepack, received texts to notify me when driver was on the way and when food had been delivered (I had left instructions to leave at door). The online ordering format is easier and more convenient than ordering direct from most green-grocers. Overall great food & great convenient service.

Best quality!

YourGrocer provides an incredible variety and its amazing quality. If you've been shopping at the big supermarkets, you will be stunned how much better everything from meat, fish and fruit tastes! Very convenient delivery times, plus i get to support local small businesses.

Best Grocery Store!

YourGrocer are my go to when I am shopping for fruit, veg, meat, seafood, deli and bakery. The website is very easy to use, the delivery is always on time and the customer service is impecable. they are very easy to get in contact with and can always answer any questions as well as usually responding within a few hours if not within 24 hours. They really are the best.

Great variety of options

Very happy with the variety of local stores to shop from. The delivery was within the specified time period. And the delivery staff kindly unpacked the bags as I was on crutches.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Edit- now a subscription service

A terrific service - love that I can get all my Queen Vic produce without leaving the couch. We've just had bub#2 so this is a wonderful discovery

Edit - unfortunately a subscription service with no casual memberships. Shame, used to love this service

Excellent service

Perfectly streamlined service from start to finish: including well packaged order (which had groceries + fridge and frozen) and a courteous and happy delivery guy. Plus you get to continue supporting your local businesses :) just like you do when you pop up the street to the shops. My offcie is at home and some days it is beyond helpful to know I can get what I need without making my day unnecessarily longer or harder ;) Thank you

Nicole

Nicole

Best thing ever!

First Your Grocer delivery for me today. I got a text letting me know the groceries were on their way, the goods arrived well packed and were fresh and cold. The delivery driver was awesome. There were even little messages and smiley faces from the grocers!
I love this service! Thank you

Andrew

Andrew

Order was accurate, timely and well packaged.

Produce from Queen Victoria Market delivered straight to the office for a party - what is not to like!?

Convenient & Great Customer Support

I have been using YourGrocer for a few months now. Overall I am very happy with the service I am getting. I have had a couple of episodes where the quality of some of the produce has not been up to scratch. The YourGrocer team have been very quick to answer my feedback & have each time refunded the cost of those items that were not good. Their drivers are very sweet & polite & I love how they carry your box of goodies in for you rather than depositing them at the door like some other companies do. As long as this high standard of customer service is maintained I will continue to use this service regularly.

Colin Jones

Colin Jonesasked

Why do you continue to charge me membership fee of$16.99 when I no longer use your service Regards Colin Jones

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact them directly rather than ask in a review site.

Drew

Drewasked

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

robyn

robynasked

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and YourGrocer representatives