Josh Pramana

Josh PramanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Last minute cancellation

Regardless of coronavirus issue, cancelling 1 day prior to delivery without offering any solution is still very bad, what are we supposed to do now withour our much needed groceries.

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

too late and not there.

HI - I have been happy with YourGrocer for the past two deliveries. However - Sunday evening I had an
order for 4-6pm. Late delivery at 6.50pm, excusable because of traffic etc.

BUT Someone's Else's order in the box. Only two items of my long list.
The poor delivery guy was as dumbfounded as I as we went through my actual
list on his phone. Nope, only two items of mine.
I needed my delivery as I have a busy week.
This was unacceptable.
It is now Monday morning and I cannot access the company before 9am.
Not happy and will probably not use again. This appears to come down to the two main stores
that were involved or the co-ordination of the order for those stores.

InnercityMelbourne

Total rip off

This service is a total rip off - some of their markups are over 100% of instore prices. Plus they charge delivery! Be careful!!

Innercity

You were notified of this weeks ago.

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Ok, thanks Innercity. We're working on it right now!

Supermarkets

Find out how YourGrocer compares to other Supermarkets

Very poor customer service

NothappyjanMelbourne

The Absolute Worst - from a loyal customer

Colin Jones

Colin Jonesasked

Why do you continue to charge me membership fee of$16.99 when I no longer use your service Regards Colin Jones

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact them directly rather than ask in a review site.

Drew

Drewasked

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

robyn

robynasked

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and YourGrocer representatives