Rosalind

RosalindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality produce would have liked a bit more notice about unavailability of items

Really good quality produce with some additional items I didn’t order. Some ordered items were unavailable and I only found out on delivery. Otherwise very happy with groceries and communication about when delivery would happen. Here is dinner prepared with the produce.

Kerryn

Kerryn

I'm searching for a replacement for my old Aussie Farmers Direct service and YourGrocer is almost fitting the bill. Great range of products with some I find hard to get elsewhere which is wonderful. The service from all the staff I've spoken with so far , have all been efficient and helpful. I'm still getting used to a few things on the site and hoping that the products will get more information ie: Australian, non -Australian, loaded about them as the company grows but other than that we are very happy with YourGrocer. Thanks

Great Service

A very polished, professional and friendly operation - i have watched the offering improve and evolve over the last 9 months and i am sure it will continue to do so. Very convenient for family shopping.

Supermarkets

Find out how YourGrocer compares to other Supermarkets

Colin Jones

Colin Jonesasked

Why do you continue to charge me membership fee of$16.99 when I no longer use your service Regards Colin Jones

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why not simply contact them directly rather than ask in a review site.

Drew

Drewasked

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

robyn

robynasked

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and YourGrocer representatives