Youthphoria

Youthphoria

Brand Manager for Youthphoria? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Helen
HelenCentral West, NSW

Not for me

I purchased the Lucinda and Cinderella due to rave reviews.I have tried to wear several times but find them irritating and have to take them off.I would also advise to get the clear eye-liner as the black can be tricky to apply!Service and products were fine,just not for me unfortunately.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
preeti.ugly
preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best magnetic lashes on the market - look and feel like high quality lash extensions

I've tried so many magnetic lashes, from drugstore to the expensive ones. Youthphoria is hands down the best magnetic lashes - next best thing to having lash extensions, especially during the lockdown!

Pandemic or not, after just having a baby, it's been too challenging to get time away to get infills.

These magnetic lashes are even better than the extensions. No need to worry about infills, half-filled lash look.

Plus the company is Australian and the customer service is top notch. The owner responded very quickly to questions I had about the range and sent helpful application videos.

I'm officially a fan and wish I'd discovered Youthphoria sooner!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2021
Katie D.
Katie D.South East Queensland, QLD

This company really cares! Best company I’ve ever dealt with

In this day and age it’s not very often to find a team like Youthphoria. I honestly can not recommend them with a higher enough rating ! They went above and beyond what I though good service was ! Pls pls support this amazing aust company- they really believe in their product and they should their lashes are worth ever cent! You will not be disappointed!

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Couldn't recommend more!!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Youthphoria compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Oanh Pham
Oanh PhamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Lashes and Service!

So happy with my lashes! Shirley was so helpful in suggesting the right lashes for my eyes, always reply to my questions promptly. My lashes arrived so quick, it was surprising! They are light weight, natural and comfortable to wear, I could wear it all day and every day. I'm really happy and will definitely buy more. Thanks again for your outstanding service Shirley!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
Andria Glazner
Andria GlaznerAU

Magnetic Lashes

I purchase my 1st set of lashes about 2 weeks ago.
I wear them everyday, and I love them.
Great product.
Hands down one of the best lashes on the market.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020