Youwe Blinds

Youwe Blinds

Brand Manager for Youwe Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Ramu
RamuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and outstanding and excellent service

Excellent Service from start to finish!!
Vijay-Quick samples delivered overnight, given good price and took measurements quickly & arrived at our house one week earlier than estimated. Super customer service, great varieties, nice quality and Patiently answered all our questions and we are very happy with the new blinds fitted all windows at our home.
I Would highly recommend this company.

Great service, very friendly and helpful.
Great product, the blinds looks beautiful and at a very reasonable price. Speedy service and very efficient (38 custom blinds installed within a week). Highly recommend to anyone including my friends and family.

Excellent service

I have found the service to be great and we are very happy with the quality of the product and will continue to buy from this company. Thanks

Nayab
Nayabmelbourne

Very unprofessional behaviour

I am not satisfied with the service and quality they provided and never recommend anyone for their unprofessional behaviour.The person name is vijay.

Extremely happy

Highly recommend them. People are very friendly and helped me in choosing the right style of blinds. A very happy buyer.

Roller blinds

Brilliant pricing, Quality product very professional and lovely people. Will gladly recommend to everyone I know. Thank you so much.

Perfect Blinds

Fantastic service today, our blinds look amazing. Professional, Great price and quality finish. Thank you Forgot to mention the massive choice of fabrics. Something to suit everyone's tastes. Highly recommend Carlos

KJ J.
KJ J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Blinds

Value for money. Requested for quotation for our investment home. Show up on time and give us a quote without hassle. The price is very good when I compared with other quotes. Installated within 2 weeks. Great work guys.

Excellent :)

Great service and loving the quality. Got the blinds installed with in a week. What a changeover in the look! Loved it.

Ricky
Ricky

Youwe Tech Pty Ltd is Fraud

What a terrible business to deal with. Before I gave them deposit, I was promised blinds within a week and shutters in two weeks and I was made hundreds of promises about their great after sales services. I was told they are in the market to grow, good reputation and blah blah blah.. Six weeks gone and and I am still waiting for my product. I have called and left massages over dozen times but no response.

I would not recommend dealing with them as they are fraud and not worth your time. Good luck.

vikram
vikramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont trust

Will take your money and go ...
come for quote and given really good quote for cash price and paid cash deposit as agreed and now not answering call. .

don't use this company or person they are fraud.

Vikram Lodhiya
Vikram LodhiyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraud: Don't trust (Will Take your money and go away)

I contacted Youwe Blinds back in April 2017, [name removed] From Youwe Tech Pty Ltd come for measurements and quotation.He comes 3 times on very first call before hand over deposit and also. He gave me competitive pricing and i agreed. .

I hand over deposit to him then he stop answering calls, few time from different number i tried and he start making excuses of some problems and said that i will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow, today is almost 9 months my worked not finish yet. Then i search online same problem different people faced.

To make you all aware i am writing this review, make sure you don't give money to this persona as he will never show-up for work, he will come fast for money but will never return for your work.